Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    More popular.
    Very true. This time around, though, I don't have oodles of fawning lackeys pretending to like me so that I'll promote them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I'd pick PQ becasue she is really nice and helpful. .
    Pencil Queen 06:02, 20th May 2004

******** - it wasn't sarcasm it was you
    being a precious little baby - lighten up and don't accuse viviki of
    spamming shes worth 10 of you

makes Mr White look sweeter than a bag of candy floss!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    The sleaze starts to be thrown around and its not even a proper election...
    hehe, starts?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    *cough* broken record *cough*

Stop trying to provoke vienna - or people might start to think you're nothing more than a common or garden troll.

ReputationRep:
    elpaw should be winning the poll, this is not fair. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    *cough* broken record *cough*

Start trying to provoke vienna - or people might start to think you're nothing more than a common or garden troll.
    start or stop? im just following your lead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna)
    Pencil Queen 06:02, 20th May 2004

******** - it wasn't sarcasm it was you
    being a precious little baby - lighten up and don't accuse viviki of
    spamming shes worth 10 of you

makes Mr White look sweeter than a bag of candy floss!!!
    Oh I don't know. I doubt Mr White would jump to someone's defence in quite that way. Suggests he actually cares
    And the person it was directed at may have deserved it for all we know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Oh I don't know. I doubt Mr White would jump to someone's defence in quite that way. Suggests he actually cares
    lol, it was sent to moncal; quite funny when you think about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    defending the indefensible and advocating such language. hardly setting the right example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    lol, it was sent to moncal; quite funny when you think about it.
    if it had been a one off on UKL then maybe, but ive seen a great deal of this sort of tone go unmentioned or unquestioned. i dont find it acceptable no matter who its from. ive seen you banned for less.

ReputationRep:
    if it had been a one off on UKL then maybe, but ive seen a great deal of this sort of tone go unmentioned or unquestioned. i dont find it acceptable no matter who its from. ive seen you banned for less.
    Yes I know, but if I voice my true opinions etc. on this matter, I'll get banned for no reason anyway, even if people like you agree. It always happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Yes I know, but if I voice my true opinions etc. on this matter, I'll get banned for no reason anyway, even if people like you agree. It always happens.
    well i judge each post on its merits, and from the last few weeks youre contributing a great deal more than some. now youre a subscriber you will be aware that this contribution was highlighted as required.

ReputationRep:
    Vienna you're the only 'candidate' who hasn't voted! Exercise your democratic right
    and lend support to a popularity contest? i dont believe there are any alternative candidates there with a great deal of conviction or backbone. besides, i didnt plan on there being any collective voting...

ReputationRep:
    and lend support to a popularity contest? i dont believe there are any alternative candidates there with a great deal of conviction or backbone. besides, i didnt plan on there being any collective voting...
    What about Mr White?

You must have thought in the past he was moderating material - you conspired with him.

ReputationRep:
    You could always vote for yourself.
    i prefer to add my contributions of moderation with a clear and objective mind.

ReputationRep:
    i prefer to add my contributions of moderation with a clear and objective mind.
    What about PQ - you and her seem to get on well and everyone else thinks she'd make a good mod

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    What about Mr White?

You must have thought in the past he was moderating material - you conspired with him.
    Mr.White is a fantastic and respected member of the forum. I think it would harm such reputation were i to lend my support. There was no conspiracy, there was no action, merely observations in jest from two familiar members.

ReputationRep:
    Then you'll explain, with examples, how each of the other candidates 'lack conviction or backbone', with a clear and objective mind?
    why will I?

ReputationRep:
    , merely observations in jest from two familiar members.
    chortle chortle

ReputationRep:
    Well if you don't, it may be taken as an unclear, subjective statement.
    Not an unclear, subjective statement :eek:

From the Queen (?) of Debating!?!?!?!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 12, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.