xXChaosXx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:banghead:
Anonymous #43
Report 10 years ago
My best friend, she's so protective over me, even two years after meeting her those feelings i shouldn't have still have yet to completely go. Just hurts when she moans about being single all her 20 years!

But as she said many-a-time, she loves me to bits, just doesn't fancy me and i guess the more stuff happens with other girls the less i like her in that way. EG Shagging her mate with huge breasts helped endlessly (my first), MWHAHA
snorty_swirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I would like to change my previous answer (yes) to no.
Anonymous #44
Report 10 years ago
Yes I have one, like a huge one! Posting in anon because the guy sometimes reads this forum. !

Yep, bit of an obsessive crush on a guy who lives OVERSEAS (we're talking, half-way round the world) who I haven't actually properly met, and who is younger than me.

An absolute no-no, tbh, and usually I go for guys a little older and in the SAME COUNTRY but for some reason this stubborn crush hasn't left me alone for three years! Help!
carrotdog
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Love, well probably not, who knows, maybe in time. But I really like this girl, we met 2 weeks go through mutual friends, met up 3 times in a group since then, and then on the last meeting we kissed and she gave me her number without asking.
Brilliant you might think, bad thing is, she goes to university a good 3 hours away from where I live, so the logistics mean nothing is likely to happen
Ah well.
DominF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The girl I love just doesn't want to be with me, yay.
rockingreviser
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeah my ex boyfriend ( of about 6 months ago)...we speak as friends on a weekly basis (its long distance).....I love him but I dont think he feels the same..Its awful. Speaking to him so regularly and him telling me about other girls he has met and i just have to act the good friend and agree.. I HATE IT.. sometimes I think I should just abandon him as a friend but that wouldnt be fair and helppp x
Eien
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes, all seven times I have really been interested in somebody the feelings have never been returned, and right now it looks like an eighth time... Oh well, out with the chocolate again.
guapa
Report 10 years ago
yes, big time. there's a guy that i really want to carry on seeing but he's been so cold about it and its been draining my feelings and energy so i had to make the decision to end it
Anonymous #45
Report 10 years ago
Gutted. Found out this girl I like in my Tutorial group is in a relationship. Gutted.
Anonymous #46
Report 10 years ago
My teacher. I'm bi and I don't know if shes straight or not but she always looks my way and just recently I cant stop thinking about her. Its not a crush, i get butterflies everytime i talk to her or see her or think of her. We're both adults though...
Anonymous #47
Report 10 years ago
yep and he likes me. trouble is my bestest friend likes him
Anonymous #48
Report 10 years ago
Not really can't have, it's just unlikely to happen for a while if at all.
Long story...
Spoiler:
Show
I'm in my uni mountaineering club for the second year in a row, he was in the club last year and now is an active ex-member.
Never really spoke to each other all year, but at the end of term social we ended up dancing together in a hyper-jumping way. Hugged as we left to go home and someone else walked me home.
Didn't see/hear from each other all summer, next time we saw each other was on a club trip a few weeks ago. Ended up chatting loads and messing about with iPods etc, night ended with me sat on his knee while we were sat in a small group. We were the last to go to bed but nothing happened.
This weekend was another club trip, I planned to try to get with him again. However one of the other ex-memebers who I've also never really spoken to before decided to follow me around the room all evening, so I didn't get a chance to speak to the first guy since he's quite quiet like myself. Then me and the second guy ended up being the last two to go to bed, ended up kissing and someone may have started a rumor that we slept together based on some wrong assumptions .
Next time I see the first guy will probably be february, but I would really like something to happen now, just don't know how to go about it. I'm think he's as gutted as me about this weekend, but the only way I've got of contacting him is facebook or the club forum or through another club member. I sort of want to apologise to him for the weekend, but don't know if that would be weird
Anonymous #49
Report 10 years ago
yes, but he's gay
Evenstar
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by rt)
I know I do. There is a girl I like, she is my best friend so i couldn't go there again and even so she's taken. She used to like me before she went out with this lad but I said there was no point at the time. Meh!!

Any stories of your own to share?!
Yeah...there's this guy I like, and I thought I was over him tbh but have discovered that I'm not...he's just so yummy:mad:

And there are loads of reasons why we just cant be together...even if he did like me which I'm sure he doesnt
katkit
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sort of. I'm very much in love with someone and would never do anything to compromise that, as I know what I want and how much he means to me - but there is someone I get a little confused over from time to time, but tend to just force the feelings out of the window. You don't **** with long-term relationships if you know they're going somewhere.

Even if you do sometimes get confused about your feelings for someone else.
Angrybanana
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How many people are there in this thread saying they're secretly in love with their best friends?

Once more poses the age old question can boys and girld ever be platonic friends?
h82think
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Even though I ended it with my ex, it wasn't because I did not love him or I was angry at him, we just wanted different things from life. We decided to be friends as I did not want to loose him, but I did not want to suffocate him either.

I still sometimes look back and wish he had wanted to be the person I wanted him to be
BlueRoses
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Currently my ex of 10 days. So very, very much.
itsmyname
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol yes, As i've numerously posted throughout these forums.

Dont really "love" her but have mad, deep feelings for her. Unfortunatley the feelings arent mutual.
Today a mate of mine who knows I like her gave her a hug, and she kind of looked at me in a sorry kind of/pity way. I didnt exactly catch her eye but I KNOW she looked at me then. Killed me a bit inside but life goes on lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise