Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just got an offer for law :-)

conditional on completing my degree at my current uni, as i was already planning to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pspri)
    i got an interview for english.....
    gosh i dont know what to expect :
    please help if you can
    thanks!
    Congratulations!

From the descriptions I've heard of the History interviews, they basically ask questions about your subject, explore a few issues with you and ask questions based on the PS. I'm sure you'll do fine - good luck and well done!!

ReputationRep:
    anyone who has offer for maths?

ReputationRep:
    I just got rejected by KCL Oh god. What are the chances of me getting accepted by Oxford, LSE, and UCL. Kill me.

I'm depressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syafiquaaa)
    I just got rejected by KCL Oh god. What are the chances of me getting accepted by Oxford, LSE, and UCL. Kill me.

I'm depressed.

oh sorry about that!!!
    in which course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matheo!)
    oh sorry about that!!!
    in which course?

It's okay, I guess. Or not. I applied for Law

ReputationRep:
    Hey, syafiqaa did you get an email with a straight-out rejection? or did u just assume u were rejected since u did not get and offer today? Just asking, sorry cos im real worried here since a lot of people on TSR applying for law seem to have got their offers from King's already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kilojols)
    Hey, syafiqaa did you get an email with a straight-out rejection? or did u just assume u were rejected since u did not get and offer today? Just asking, sorry cos im real worried here since a lot of people on TSR applying for law seem to have got their offers from King's already.
    Track says that my application was unsuccessful for KCL

ReputationRep:
    My track is empty :-( im hopelessly worried atm. Does anyone know how many rounds of offers/ rejections King's does? Or is it done at random?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HoVis)
    Congratulations!

From the descriptions I've heard of the History interviews, they basically ask questions about your subject, explore a few issues with you and ask questions based on the PS. I'm sure you'll do fine - good luck and well done!!

Thankyou!
    i hope i do fine, though i am seriously bad at interviews LOl... i lack the interview flare

ReputationRep:
    syafiquaa... dont be too worried, mayb it was ur lnat score that let u down, nd as lse dont look at lnat, u still hav a gud chance. however im surprised u didnt pick a safety net uni.. sum with lower offers or sumthing.. gud luck anyway!

i jz got my offer from kings - AAA

ReputationRep:
    in which course?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats anisha.

What are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    Karla
    law - the double maitrise

ReputationRep:
    Name: Claire
    Course: Physiology
    Offer: Unconditional

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireythepinkfairy)

ahh wow 3 unconditionals; something us mere mortals can only dream of :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pspri)
    Thankyou!
    i hope i do fine, though i am seriously bad at interviews LOl... i lack the interview flare
    I'm quite looking forward to it, I love talking!!! :p: I'm sure it'll be fine, they understand that people will be nervous etc etc...

What date is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireythepinkfairy)

Three unconditionals? Are you applying with your A Levels completed already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brannan)
    Three unconditionals? Are you applying with your A Levels completed already?
    Yeah I finished my A Levels this summer, I'm on a gap year at the moment

ReputationRep:
    Ooh well congrats on the offers , I would die to get into King's

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 31, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.