Hollyoaks! Watch

Fran:)
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Inconceivable)
She is really bad from what I've seen. Is she a permanent character?

Lol I saw the James Sutton (is that his name? John Paul) to Emmerdale trailer. It made me laugh 'James Sutton comes to Emmerdale' like he's some big star or something.
I don't watch Emmerdale and can't say I'm tempted:p:

Spoiler:
Show
Aww, I don't want her to have a sad exit
Haha yeah she is. I'm don't think either of them are lesbians in real life son it's all kinda awkward and unatural between them. And she's a shocking actress! Just now she sucking up to Mike Barnes.
A while back Amy knew that Josh was with her in the SU and she went in there screaming at Lydia and she turned around and went "i'm gay".
Oh Amy and Josh aren't together anymore.

Haha yeah that's the first time I heard it and I wasn't looking and I was thinking James Sutton must be famous then I saw it and I was "like OOHHH it's Jean-Paul!"

Spoiler:
Show
Apparently her plot doesn't thicken till November cos they want her to have a bigger exit, apparently she will leave in February 2010. So I guess she's around for a while maybe
Sorani
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't think Sarah needs (or has ever needed) any actual dialogue, just replace it all with "MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEPAYATTENT IONTOMEMEMEME!" and it'd have the exact same effect.
flowermaster91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
sarah's crying was fake also lool, her eyes didnt go red...ahh well what can you do...is lydia's ex-g/f a permanent character?
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by flowermaster91)
sarah's crying was fake also lool, her eyes didnt go red...ahh well what can you do...is lydia's ex-g/f a permanent character?
Oh god I hope not! I just don't know what to say about her! she just appeared and she looks and sounds like this annoying girl I used to know to make matters worse!

I'm not really sure what clothes there putting her in either I mean it's a very good thing to have your own style. But there's style and then there is.... well 6 tops that don't go layered up!!

Archie's a little annoying too. Did anyone see Living On The Edge? (UK version of The Hills/Laguna Beach) cos he was in that not as a actor cos it's meant to be "real life" but yeah then he suddenly appeared in Hollyoaks he's not even a actor lol
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Fran:))
Oh god I hope not! I just don't know what to say about her! she just appeared and she looks and sounds like this annoying girl I used to know to make matters worse!

I'm not really sure what clothes there putting her in either I mean it's a very good thing to have your own style. But there's style and then there is.... well 6 tops that don't go layered up!!

Archie's a little annoying too. Did anyone see Living On The Edge? (UK version of The Hills/Laguna Beach) cos he was in that not as a actor cos it's meant to be "real life" but yeah then he suddenly appeared in Hollyoaks he's not even a actor lol
OMG I DID!!! none of my friends seem to have though i remember he was talking to his dad or watever about becoming an acotr,i was shocked to see him on hollyoaks...archie is a bit desperate though,a bit of dodgy acting too lol,i really thought he liked sarah coz of all those things he done for her but i guess not :indiff:...yh lydias ex g/f wears some horrible clothes
Inconceivable
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Archie does my head in, he's just so awful. Awful actor:p:

I never saw that Living on the Edge thing.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Haha don't worry you really didn't miss out it was SHOCKING!
missimpossible
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Christ, you're lucky. It was full of the most annoying, self-obsessed, whining, preening little jumped up pillocks I've ever seen in my entire life.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by missimpossible)
Christ, you're lucky. It was full of the most annoying, self-obsessed, whining, preening little jumped up pillocks I've ever seen in my entire life.
I agree I watched a few and couldn't take it anymore! It was really random that they lived in Cheshire you'd think since they were copying The Hills/Laguna Beach they'd of picked somewhere like London etc. All they did was sit on the beach and have lunch and date each others ex's!

Anyways yeah I know he can't act but I do quite like Archie in Hollyoaks!

I have been away for 2 weeks on holiday and i'm catching up now on 4oD I have like 3 episodes to go. But I have to say it's slowly turning in to a rubbish TV show. I mean I know it is a bit trashy anyways but the whole camping story line reminded me of one of those dodgy British kids TV shows that's on at like 3pm on BBC before Blue Peter that I used to watch back in the day. There's a few too many younger characters for my liking. And I REALLY hate that Ricky kid and the way they shouted "RICKKYY" after him was a bit too Eastenders for my liking!

Now the "students" aren't students i'm a little confused of ages of them etc and the fact they seem to have been at uni for like 2 years and alllll their courses have ended at the same time. And I never even knew Rhys was at uni let alone taking Graphic Design Communication or whatever it was Also the Graduation Ceremony was REALLY empty they needed some extras lol!. Now I guess there be a new lot of students like Josh and Michaela but it's just not the same. Hollyoaks just seems to have lost all it's Hollyoaks-ness all the story lines and charecters seem to have come to an end and all were left with is Anita, Newt, Theresa and the afro girl that I constantly forget the name of!
spex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I agree I watched a few and couldn't take it anymore! It was really random that they lived in Cheshire you'd think since they were copying The Hills/Laguna Beach they'd of picked somewhere like London etc. All they did was sit on the beach and have lunch and date each others ex's!

Anyways yeah I know he can't act but I do quite like Archie in Hollyoaks!

I have been away for 2 weeks on holiday and i'm catching up now on 4oD I have like 3 episodes to go. But I have to say it's slowly turning in to a rubbish TV show. I mean I know it is a bit trashy anyways but the whole camping story line reminded me of one of those dodgy British kids TV shows that's on at like 3pm on BBC before Blue Peter that I used to watch back in the day. There's a few too many younger characters for my liking. And I REALLY hate that Ricky kid and the way they shouted "RICKKYY" after him was a bit too Eastenders for my liking!

Now the "students" aren't students i'm a little confused of ages of them etc and the fact they seem to have been at uni for like 2 years and alllll their courses have ended at the same time. And I never even knew Rhys was at uni let alone taking Graphic Design Communication or whatever it was Also the Graduation Ceremony was REALLY empty they needed some extras lol!. Now I guess there be a new lot of students like Josh and Michaela but it's just not the same. Hollyoaks just seems to have lost all it's Hollyoaks-ness all the story lines and charecters seem to have come to an end and all were left with is Anita, Newt, Theresa and the afro girl that I constantly forget the name of!
Josh got an offer from kings college london, but ofc the show will want him to stay so they're sticking him in hollyoaks community college or whatever it is.... talk about a fall from grace
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by spex)
Josh got an offer from kings college london, but ofc the show will want him to stay so they're sticking him in hollyoaks community college or whatever it is.... talk about a fall from grace
Yeah I know cos he applied to HCC as well. I know which one i'd rather go to!!

Just watched the most recent one. So i'm guessing the Warren texts are a hoax?!
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
LOL! i never knew rhys was in uni either :p:...i didnt enjoy the funeral episode so much because it covered too much of sasha imo (when warren didnt give a monkey about her) but i felt so sorry for spencer though
missimpossible
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
LOL! i never knew rhys was in uni either :p:...i didnt enjoy the funeral episode so much because it covered too much of sasha imo (when warren didnt give a monkey about her) but i felt so sorry for spencer though
Same, Sasha's absolutely doing my nut in. She's pathetic the way she's behaving over Warren. I feel really sorry for Spencer as well, but I think this storyline with him still believing that Warren is alive is going to get on my nerves after a while.
I take it we'll have some new students in a couple months then? hmm.
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
also i think Gilly looks much better looking with his new haircut :p:
hannahhi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I never knew Rhys went to Uni either until he graduated - did he ever go to any lectures or anything?! Lol. He seems to spend most of the time in the pub or with girls. I missed Warren's funeral, oh deary me :p:
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by hannahhi)
I never knew Rhys went to Uni either until he graduated - did he ever go to any lectures or anything?! Lol. He seems to spend most of the time in the pub or with girls. I missed Warren's funeral, oh deary me :p:
Haha neither. Well none of them go to lectures the most you see inside HCC is the corridor and that seems to be the same one as the Halls corridor! Kris was always on the radio i've never seen Sarah dance. I thought that Zoe was just a film maker not a writer so surely they wouldn't expect them to write the WHOLE play anyways but oh well. Oh and I don't know how Zak was supposedly doing Sport when he struggled with 2 press-ups the other week! Also I though Leila was doing a Art foundation which was one year so who knows what she's doing now. The whole student situation was a bit messed up!

Oh you missed NOTHING! like 5 people turned up. That Irish bird that's friends with Malachy turned up and starting talking really loudly. Sasha's dad went crazy at her and Sasha demanded everyone left. Then she started crying over the coffin and Spencer wanted to open the coffin cos Lauren told him he might still be alive. The solicitor read out the will and Spencer got everything but he doesn't want it and stormed out and then he got a text from Warren but we assume that it is a prank... who knows
hannahhi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Haha neither. Well none of them go to lectures the most you see inside HCC is the corridor and that seems to be the same one as the Halls corridor! Kris was always on the radio i've never seen Sarah dance. I thought that Zoe was just a film maker not a writer so surely they wouldn't expect them to write the WHOLE play anyways but oh well. Oh and I don't know how Zak was supposedly doing Sport when he struggled with 2 press-ups the other week! Also I though Leila was doing a Art foundation which was one year so who knows what she's doing now. The whole student situation was a bit messed up!

Oh you missed NOTHING! like 5 people turned up. That Irish bird that's friends with Malachy turned up and starting talking really loudly. Sasha's dad went crazy at her and Sasha demanded everyone left. Then she started crying over the coffin and Spencer wanted to open the coffin cos Lauren told him he might still be alive. The solicitor read out the will and Spencer got everything but he doesn't want it and stormed out and then he got a text from Warren but we assume that it is a prank... who knows
Haha, HCC sounds like a bit of a doss tbh :p:

And thanks for the update, I'll start watching again tomorrow... probably
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If anyones interested there's like a extra Hollyoaks online apparently on the E4 bit or something. It's to do with the Governments binge drinking campaign but in a Hollyoaks episode with Josh and that new guy. Personally I wont be watching you get enough life issues in Hollyoaks without the governments binge drinking campaign getting involved.

Also
Spoiler:
Show
Jake comes back and Hannah doesn't leave till Feb sometime

I don't really think that it warrants a spoiler but some people get upset if you give the slightest thing away!
flowermaster91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If anyones interested there's like a extra Hollyoaks online apparently on the E4 bit or something. It's to do with the Governments binge drinking campaign but in a Hollyoaks episode with Josh and that new guy. Personally I wont be watching you get enough life issues in Hollyoaks without the governments binge drinking campaign getting involved.

Also
Spoiler:
Show
Jake comes back and Hannah doesn't leave till Feb sometime

I don't really think that it warrants a spoiler but some people get upset if you give the slightest thing away!
in response to your spoiler :eek: and
Spoiler:
Show
i hate him,i was hoping he was gone forever
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
in response to your spoiler :eek: and
Spoiler:
Show
i hate him,i was hoping he was gone forever
Spoiler:
Show
me too I remember when the whole him and Nancy creepy thing was happening and he was on the month on my Hollyoaks calender with his creepy smile I had to take it down! Thinking about it now dating your dead sisters husband is just odd! I wonder how Nancy will react to him coming back

They need a new family or something in Hollyoaks preferably good looking and with children who don't fit into the age range of Teresa and that lot. I've never known a group of 16 year olds be so annoying! Also the whole "Newt and Lauren Emo thing" annoys me it was relevant at the time when they were like 14-15 and there was a lot of them around but now move on please!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (145)
38.36%
No - but I will (21)
5.56%
No - I don't want to (28)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (184)
48.68%

Watched Threads