Turn on thread page Beta

German GP 2009 - Nürburgring watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else notice the swipe of Black down the side of Rubens car where Webber hit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minardi)
    Eventually!
    Herbert got them sharpish... in 95. He was quality early doors though, his F3k crash was horrific.

http://www.johnnyherbert.co.uk/album/crash.shtml

Webber doin well, really. Mobile roadblocks of Kov and Massa and he's bangin really.

ReputationRep:
    True.

I want rain

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Hey Massa, you're driving a car, not a bloody locomotive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    True.

I want rain
    I don't think you do.... your Brawnses don't get temperature into their tyres so well....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    True.

I want rain
    I'd be glad to give them our rain (in northern Germany). But it's supposed to rain, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frederizia)
    I'd be glad to give them our rain (in northern Germany). But it's supposed to rain, isn't it?
    They said it would do, but you can never tell at the Nurburgring.

ReputationRep:
    #F1: Hamilton - 'We should save this engine and gearbox'. Translation: I can't be arsed any more this weekend.
    #F1: Hamilton now radioing pit claiming he has 'a note from mum' which allows him to sit out the rest of this race.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, no rain please. Lots and lots of no rain.

Tar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Stevo)
    I don't think you do.... your Brawnses don't get temperature into their tyres so well....
    Im hopeing the other cars will fall off the track like in 07, even if button was one of them :p:

Tbh i really cant read this race, i have no idea what to think of it, looks like a webber win though.

ReputationRep:
    #F1: Hamilton - 'We should save this engine and gearbox'. Translation: I can't be arsed any more this weekend.
    #F1: Hamilton now radioing pit claiming he has 'a note from mum' which allows him to sit out the rest of this race.
    So true too!

ReputationRep:
    Sutil got Kimi'd. Tbh, legit. Unlucky Ade.

ReputationRep:
    Ferrari take out Sutil AGAIN!

*******s.

ReputationRep:
    Awh, i think Sutil can take Webbers place of most unlucky driver.

ReputationRep:
    Raikkonen, you've ****** up Sutil's hopes again.

ReputationRep:
    Sutil will be quite pissed about that, he was in a great position. But that's racing I guess.

ReputationRep:
    As in Monaco Kimi gets away unscathed? As far as I am aware, Kimi destroyed his car at Monaco?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, DC sounds so bitter over the Webber penalty, you can tell he still works are Red Bull, everyone one of his predictions has been for them to get pole or whatever this year, soooo Biased. But he's not a **** and he tends to talk sense so i'll let him off.

ReputationRep:
    As in Monaco Kimi gets away unscathed? As far as I am aware, Kimi destroyed his car at Monaco?
    Yup, Kimi had to park it too.

ReputationRep:
    Stevo - Yup.

#F1: Great work Raikko. Remember kids, drinking and driving is BAD.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 14, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.