The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Danielle_D
Got 2 offers from Gloucestershire today! Only 220 UCAS points :smile: Blates. first choice. 3 offers down, 2 more from Plymouth to go.. :smile:

Well Done. Fingers crossed for your other choices.
Got an interview in February :smile: slightly nervous. but it's still all good :smile: only one left to hear from now!
Butterflyleg
Still nothing *sigh*

:hugs:

I got an offer today but unfortunately can't achieve it as I'm only doing 1 A level :frown: check the other thread, 2010 thread to see I need 2 A Levels :frown:
Ducklighter
:hugs:

I got an offer today but unfortunately can't achieve it as I'm only doing 1 A level :frown: check the other thread, 2010 thread to see I need 2 A Levels :frown:

Oh poor you! :frown: :jumphug:

Where did you get an offer from?
Butterflyleg
Oh poor you! :frown: :jumphug:

Where did you get an offer from?

Glamorgan. I was excited too. The course code was right. I emailed the department to make sure I would be considered etc, the department even reccomended me into taking that course and I get an unachieveable offer :frown: bad bad times indeed.
Ducklighter
Glamorgan. I was excited too. The course code was right. I emailed the department to make sure I would be considered etc, the department even reccomended me into taking that course and I get an unachieveable offer :frown: bad bad times indeed.

Oh, it's really unfair :frown:
I hope the rest of your offers will be better! :hugs:
Butterflyleg
Oh, it's really unfair :frown:
I hope the rest of your offers will be better! :hugs:

Taa. :smile: Not to sure what to do now to be honnest. Won't see tutor tomorrow or Friday [when I usually have tutorial sessions] so =/ bleurgh! Got to go out of my own way to speak to her :frown: :P

Ohh I hope you get an offer soon :hugs:
Ducklighter
Taa. :smile: Not to sure what to do now to be honnest. Won't see tutor tomorrow or Friday [when I usually have tutorial sessions] so =/ bleurgh! Got to go out of my own way to speak to her :frown: :P

Ohh I hope you get an offer soon :hugs:

Just wait for your other offers, I'm sure they'll be much better!
And you must feel horrible now, I'd if I were you :sigh: :hugs:

And thanks dear! I hope so... this waiting is so, so, so cruel :woo:
Butterflyleg
Just wait for your other offers, I'm sure they'll be much better!
And you must feel horrible now, I'd if I were you :sigh: :hugs:

And thanks dear! I hope so... this waiting is so, so, so cruel :woo:

eurgh I know.
Do you know what the worst part is, I have 180 points currently! [providing I get my predicted] but I was harsh and said i get Dccc even thogh I only need 160. BLERUGH! STUPID UNI!. :no:
I reckon since the deadline's passed a lot of us are going to hear soon since unis will be sifting through applications. Places like Durham/Warwick I've heard generally take a bit longer. But aside from that, hopefully we shouldn't be waiting more than a few weeks.

I'm quite glad because usually this time of year is pretty boring, so we have replies to look forward to. :rofl: What a treat.
Ducklighter
eurgh I know.
Do you know what the worst part is, I have 180 points currently! [providing I get my predicted] but I was harsh and said i get Dccc even thogh I only need 160. BLERUGH! STUPID UNI!. :no:

Yeah, they will regret it :biggrin:

Ehh, deep down I had a hope we'll end up in Cardiff together :yep: :frown:
Stressworthy
I reckon since the deadline's passed a lot of us are going to hear soon since unis will be sifting through applications. Places like Durham/Warwick I've heard generally take a bit longer. But aside from that, hopefully we shouldn't be waiting more than a few weeks.

I'm quite glad because usually this time of year is pretty boring, so we have replies to look forward to. :rofl: What a treat.

I think March / May [haha 3 month gap I know I'm sorry] is the deadline for your firm and insurances so it should all come between then :smile: Oh and deadline is not until this Friday =/

Butterflyleg

Yeah, they will regret it

Ehh, deep down I had a hope we'll end up in Cardiff together

You know what, that would be AWESOME :yep:
Ducklighter
I think March / May [haha 3 month gap I know I'm sorry] is the deadline for your firm and insurances so it should all come between then :smile: Oh and deadline is not until this Friday =/

I'm pretty sure May/June is the deadline actually depending on when you get your replies... but argh, I'm hoping most unis reply by then! Apart from the odd couple - I don't think any of mine will take THAT long, probably a few weeks max. Also, there are open days and stuff arranged between when replies are given and you have to make a decision sooo...

Ohh, is it this Friday? I always thought it was the 15th, but then I'm not 100% sure and didn't check. :o:
Stressworthy
I'm pretty sure May/June is the deadline actually depending on when you get your replies... but argh, I'm hoping most unis reply by then! Apart from the odd couple - I don't think any of mine will take THAT long, probably a few weeks max. Also, there are open days and stuff arranged between when replies are given and you have to make a decision sooo...

Ohh, is it this Friday? I always thought it was the 15th, but then I'm not 100% sure and didn't check. :o:

Yeah it got extended because of the snow.
Hopfully we'll ALL get replies before then tbh. Giving us offer that late is stupid to be honnest.

I need all my offers to appear by March so I can start booking open days for all universities before deciding on firm and insurance. :o:
Ducklighter

You know what, that would be AWESOME :yep:

Yeah, indeed :smile: :biggrin:

Stressworthy

UCAS has extended the official deadline to January 22nd due to the snow.

I hate this :sigh:
Butterflyleg
Yeah, indeed :smile: :biggrin:

Oh well to be honnest, they can't really give me a conditional and then a rejection. If they do.. then I'll take it to my tutor and she'll sort it out for me :lol:
Ducklighter
Oh well to be honnest, they can't really give me a conditional and then a rejection. If they do.. then I'll take it to my tutor and she'll sort it out for me :lol:

So there's still a chance? :wink:
Ducklighter
Yeah it got extended because of the snow.
Hopfully we'll ALL get replies before then tbh. Giving us offer that late is stupid to be honnest.

I need all my offers to appear by March so I can start booking open days for all universities before deciding on firm and insurance. :o:

Butterflyleg

Let's hope we all get our replies soon then! HATING the wait. :nn:
Butterflyleg
So there's still a chance? :wink:

Ohh hopfully, especially I've already exceeded what they wanted and got more than what they are asking for so should be okay to be honnest. :smile:
Ducklighter
Ohh hopfully, especially I've already exceeded what they wanted and got more than what they are asking for so should be okay to be honnest. :smile:

Oh that's wonderful :smile: But I haven't heard from Cardiff yet.... :frown: I know it's weird but I much prefer Cardiff over Warwick. Does it make me weird? :emo:

Stressworthy
Let's hope we all get our replies soon then! HATING the wait. :nn:

Sure we will!

Good luck girls! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending