Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    RVP and his sly digs at Arsene Wenger. The same Arsène that stood by him for 8 years while he had horse placenta on his leg. ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsong)
    Hope Wenger can have a day like Ferguson did today even though I get on him a bit and moan he deserves to go out with his head held high
    He got a decent send off in Japan when he left, hope he does get one here also

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    Not mathematically as they can still catch Sunderland but will have to beat Villa 10-0 or something. So yeah they are down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sunderland drew today so are on 39 points whereas wigan are on 35 points so if we beat wigan they are relegated

ReputationRep:
    Man U fans called Arsenal fans classless for booing RVP Yet they destroy and boo Rooney for handing in a transfer request. Disgraceful

ReputationRep:
    lol the way rooney got bood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    RVP and his sly digs at Arsene Wenger. The same Arsène that stood by him for 8 years while he had horse placenta on his leg. ****.
    and the same Wenger who had faith in him when Feijenoord sold him for 2.75m because nobody else would take him. The same RVP who Wenger pacified and then developed whilst barely being able to play him.

RVP=chav

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    and the same Wenger who had faith in him when Feijenoord sold him for 2.75m because nobody else would take him. The same RVP who Wenger pacified and then developed whilst barely being able to play him.

RVP=chav
    Wenger is taken for granted way too much it's very sad to see this.

ReputationRep:
    what did Rvp even say

ReputationRep:
    As far as I know he just said that it's an honour for him to be able to say that he played under Ferguson.

I can't see anything wrong with that at all but maybe he said more.

ReputationRep:
    Ferguson really inspired me today. Never actually realised he had such a bad start at Man Utd.

Going to be much more supportive of Wenger now. 8 years of no trophy will only make the first one even more sweet.

In Wenger I trust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoMathsPlease)
    Ferguson really inspired me today. Never actually realised he had such a bad start at Man Utd.

Going to be much more supportive of Wenger now. 8 years of no trophy will only make the first one even more sweet.

In Wenger I trust
    He actually said that on live tv???

ReputationRep:

He obviously didn't say the stuff above

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeh just watched it but cant understand what all the fuss is about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    He actually said that on live tv???
    No? That's me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Derrick1509)

He obviously didn't say the stuff above

Posted from TSR Mobile
    RVP comparing 2004 Pires/Henry/Bergkamp to 2013 Scholes/Giggs.:confused: Not to mention that this title was by far the least competitive ever. Bergkamps's got 3 and he did it with his club and with class, dignity and respect. Not to mention that DB was on a different level to what RVP can hope to achieve. There is nothing RVP would not say.

There is a word in Dutch for people like RVP. Bergkamp's is klaas but RVP's based on his personality. Actually in Dutch, RVP has a ridiculous accent(like Wayne Rooney if he decided to learn some gangsta, honestly) and there are comedians who rip him to **** over his attempts to speak gangster. He tries very hard.

ReputationRep:
    RVP comparing 2004 Pires/Henry/Bergkamp to 2013 Scholes/Giggs.:confused: Not to mention that this title was by far the least competitive ever. Bergkamps's got 3 and he did it with his club and with class, dignity and respect. Not to mention that DB was on a different level to what RVP can hope to achieve. There is nothing RVP would not say.

There is a word in Dutch for people like RVP. Bergkamp's is klaas but RVP's based on his personality. Actually in Dutch, RVP has a ridiculous accent(like Wayne Rooney if he decided to learn some gangsta, honestly) and there are comedians who rip him to **** over his attempts to speak gangster. He tries very hard.
    Scholes/Giggs (peak) are just as good as Henry/Pires/Bergkamp, what point are you trying to make?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Scholes/Giggs (peak) are just as good as Henry/Pires/Bergkamp, what point are you trying to make?
    Yeah,
    in 2004, not in 2013. That's his point...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    That RVP compared Scholes/Giggs in 2013 to 2004 Bergkamp/Pires/Henry? you agree yeah?

Also, Pires was the same age as Giggs 2000-06 and completely outclassed him. Overmars>Giggs 19967-2000 also. When has Giggs been genuinely devastating?

ReputationRep:
    That RVP compared Scholes/Giggs in 2013 to 2004 Bergkamp/Pires/Henry? you agree yeah?

Also, Pires was the same age as Giggs 2000-06 and completely outclassed him. Overmars>Giggs 19967-2000 also. When has Giggs been genuinely devastating?
    Oh, I thought RVP meant Giggs/Scholes 2004 not 2013, if he was comparing them right now to Henry/Bergkamp/Pires back then well that's shocking because they've declined a lot. Yeah I agree with Pires, always felt we let him go too early, well the same could be said with Henry and Vieira. We missed on a few more years on each of them. I think Giggs has had a brilliant career but in recent seasons has been a liability to United in some games. I still don't understand the decision to start him in the CL finals against a team like Barca when they had Xavi/Iniesta at their peak.

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell is everyone getting a new manager. First fergie retires, then moyes take charge, now everton haven't got a manager, roberto Martinez might now go to everton. And now Mancini might get sacked. And chelsea getting a new manager,
    Just had to be said!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.