Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzie2)
    Haha, poor you. The thing that I am most happy about is the fact that I get my brother's bedroom. Mine is literally the size of Harry Potters room in the Dursley household, with a single bed and hardly any moving room. My brothers is literally huge compared to it, and I get a double sized bed

On a side note: I finally finished Breaking Bad (not gonna put any spoilers), I thought it was very different to what I thought it would be. One minute I love a character, the next minute they do something stupid and I dislike them :confused:
    Cool I already have my own room which is medium size and my sisters share a room which is a bit smaller, since my eldest sister is getting married my elder sister couldn't be happier to get the room to herself now - even if it's a bit too late since she's now going to uni. :rolleyes:

Breaking Bad seems so over-hyped. I've never watched it but people love it, never seen the appeal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    Cool I already have my own room which is medium size and my sisters share a room which is a bit smaller, since my eldest sister is getting married my elder sister couldn't be happier to get the room to herself now - even if it's a bit too late since she's now going to uni. :rolleyes:

Breaking Bad seems so over-hyped. I've never watched it but people love it, never seen the appeal.
    haha she gets a room for like a month or whatever then has to move away, it's actually gonna be really weird without him in the house. And in 2 years I will be in uni (hopefully) so my mum will be all alone, as well as me possibly moving to London after uni. I feel kinda mean about my aspirations, but she's been stuck with me for 16 years so I'm sure it will be pleasant

I thought it was over-hyped too, however someone said I should watch it and I thought I may as well and it was not what I expected. Really in depth characters with inner conflict in many of them, I didn't really like many of them but it was still great watching them.

ReputationRep:
    haha she gets a room for like a month or whatever then has to move away, it's actually gonna be really weird without him in the house. And in 2 years I will be in uni (hopefully) so my mum will be all alone, as well as me possibly moving to London after uni. I feel kinda mean about my aspirations, but she's been stuck with me for 16 years so I'm sure it will be pleasant

I thought it was over-hyped too, however someone said I should watch it and I thought I may as well and it was not what I expected. Really in depth characters with inner conflict in many of them, I didn't really like many of them but it was still great watching them.
    Yeah how pointless right. At least she has her own room when she comes to visit back home I guess/during holidays. I agree it's going to be weird without siblings in the house.

My parents will also be alone once I leave for uni in 2 years, since my sister is doing a PGCE too her course is 6 years (3 years undergraduate, 3 years PGCE) which is a bit upsetting but I'm sure parents will be happy to be alone though. :lol: I don't plan to move until a while after anyway, so after 3 years I'll be back home. :ahee:

I seriously don't see the hype/how it's interesting, though to be honest I'm being a bit naiive in saying so.

ReputationRep:
    WOW inbetweeners 2 was so funny

(Original post by jshep000)
      WOW inbetweeners 2 was so funny
      Did you think it was better than the 1st?

Also tinychat tonight anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by BBeyond)
      Did you think it was better than the 1st?

Also tinychat tonight anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      humour wise, yes. plot line, no. So many LOL moments though

ReputationRep:
      tinychat anyone?

(Original post by jshep000)
        tinychat anyone?
        yesssss also why didn't you reply to my pm

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by BBeyond)
        yesssss also why didn't you reply to my pm
        oh didn't see it until now, always thought the number stayed the same (7) so I assumed I haven't got any mail will reply now

the lads are on TC PM FOR LINK

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
          come on guys, come on tinychat http://tinychat.com/jalaluddin7

use your TSR user, or you'll just be kicked

ReputationRep:
          Where did everyone go from TC? Everyone just disappeared

ReputationRep:
          Where did everyone go from TC? Everyone just disappeared
          They went to the moon obviously

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Sarah Bethany)
          They went to the moon obviously

Posted from TSR Mobile
          Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars....

ReputationRep:
          Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars....
          Why not? :P haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
          Why not? :P haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
          Whoa re you btw, I haven't seen you here before?

ReputationRep:
          Whoa re you btw, I haven't seen you here before?
          Haha, I've mainly been on the results day thread but was watching this one xD only had an account for 2 weeks though :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
          Haha, I've mainly been on the results day thread but was watching this one xD only had an account for 2 weeks though :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
          Oh cool, welcome to the thread, you are welcome to join us on Tinychat if you want and talk to people from this thread

ReputationRep:
          Oh cool, welcome to the thread, you are welcome to join us on Tinychat if you want and talk to people from this thread
          Olivia calm down

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
        Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.