The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
is everybody here firming kings??!
Just a quick question, how many of you are mature students and how many are school leavers who have had offers from kings? :smile:
Reply 1982
[QUOTE=coco.bee;63461519]congrats!! :smile: Kings are on a roll tonight aren't they with all the offers they're giving out today..haha!

Aw thank you!! Haha they are!
Reply 1983
Original post by ItsGrace31
Just a quick question, how many of you are mature students and how many are school leavers who have had offers from kings? :smile:

Straight from school!🙈
Original post by RLWEBB
Just got an offer from kings too!!!!!!

congrats!! :smile: Kings are on a roll tonight aren't they with all the offers they're giving out today..haha!
Original post by coco.bee
I've got my interview, at Northumbria, tomorrow too :smile: I was told that the individual interviews last for 30 minutes. I was told i was scheduled in for 2.30pm and should be out by 3pm. Good Luck for tomorrow, will see you there :smile:

Ok thanks! Good luck to you too, see you tomorrow!!
Reply 1986
Original post by RLWEBB
Same here!!! Is it your first choice!

Yes it is! How about you?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1987
Original post by ruth1997
Me too! After 4 rejections it's a confidence boost!

Yayy well done! Was it your favourite?
Reply 1988
Original post by hunterf
well done me too!!!!

Well done! Is it your first choice?
Reply 1989
Original post by coco.bee
cool, you can start with the exciting stuff now, such as accommodation etc, in preparation for September. Good luck with everything :smile:

Thank you!!
Original post by 145x
Yayy well done! Was it your favourite?

Originally I wanted Cardiff as I'm from South Wales and it's number 1. However I fell in love with Kings when I visited so yes it became one of my favourites!

School! Although it did seem tough for school leavers to get in this year!

School leavers as well. Those who got kings offers has it come up on your on track yet??
Seems like around 7 who have posted on forum have had kings offers today. I was rejected from 3 unis, still waiting st George's for insurance. The luck of getting into kings was crazy as there's only around 40 spaces out of 700+applicants
Reply 1994
Original post by 02PC03
School leavers as well. Those who got kings offers has it come up on your on track yet??

Mine's shown up on my UCAS, yeah..

[Also school leaver]
Original post by 145x
Mine's shown up on my UCAS, yeah..

[Also school leaver]

I just got UCAS track message now... I was just wondering on my UCAS I put in planning to stay at home. Does that mean I can't live in accommodation at all??
Original post by 02PC03
Seems like around 7 who have posted on forum have had kings offers today. I was rejected from 3 unis, still waiting st George's for insurance. The luck of getting into kings was crazy as there's only around 40 spaces out of 700+applicants

Think it was even fewer places than that! Been really lucky to have gotten the offer! Hope you get the uni you want !

I'm from school and got my kings offer today too 😊
Just got an offer from kings too, very relieved !
Reply 1999
im a school leaver too 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending