Turn on thread page Beta

Law Offers for 2016? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bijoux1801)
    I got 21 on my lnat. They should get back to you soon
    Well, that gives me hope thanks I have this feeling they are gonna reject me. I don't understand why they haven't updated me in over three months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yvchan)
    I got 23/42 for my LNAT, feeling rather disappointed. Got an offer from Bristol and a rejection from UCL on the basis of my LNAT. Still waiting for news from Durham and KCL, do you think I stand a chance? trying to remain optimistic
    When did you get your offer from Bristol if you don't mind me asking? I got the same LNAT score I think Durham you have a chance still, KCL is probably a bit lower realistically. Good luck and keep smiling you'll know soon hopefully.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by seasoning)
    I've heard that people say that 25 is the cutoff score and I've also heard people say that it is the average score for KCL. Does anyone know for sure which one it is?
    What?! Who said that??

But yeah, seconded, does anyone know whether KCL has specified a cutoff or average score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuddledumpling)
    When did you get your offer from Bristol if you don't mind me asking? I got the same LNAT score I think Durham you have a chance still, KCL is probably a bit lower realistically. Good luck and keep smiling you'll know soon hopefully.
    I got it on the 19th of January, and sent off my application on the 17th of November if that helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crocface)
    I was rejected by KCL with LNAT 18, they said my LNAT score was not competetive so I guess they will be looking for at least the 23 average when the say competetive unless you have something outstanding in the application that makes them forget the LNAT
    Hi Crocface! When did you receive your answer from King's? I scored 18 too but still haven't heard anything in return..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asgunsur)
    how lenient is Notts ? for example would 24 be enough ?
    25 is the average

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDKY)
    25 is the average
    Where did you hear that?

ReputationRep:
    Well, that gives me hope thanks I have this feeling they are gonna reject me. I don't understand why they haven't updated me in over three months.
    Thats very unusual. Im sure they'll get back to u soon

ReputationRep:
    Feel like I was one of the only people to hear from KCL in mid December from the looks of things! hope everyone's LNATs went well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yvchan)
    I got it on the 19th of January, and sent off my application on the 17th of November if that helps!

Very helpful Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bagella)
    You must have had a good essay I wouldn't worry you've got the offers so you must have deserved them! Cambridge has its own law entrance exam doesn't it? Was it similar to the LNAT?
    Yeah the Cambridge law test. The whole test was a bit like the essay section of the lnat so maybe you're right 😄

ReputationRep:
    Thats very unusual. Im sure they'll get back to u soon
    That's what I'm thinking! I just want them to reject me now ahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyuipdoe)
    My friend got an offer this year for law at Notts with a prediction on only AAA instead of A*AA and he got 25 on his lnat. However his offer was still the standard A*AA. I wonder how lenient they would be on him on results day if he only gets AAA?
    They might be lenient because they gave me an offer of AAA so they obviously have some leeway

ReputationRep:
    That's what I'm thinking! I just want them to reject me now ahahaha.
    Stay positive!! Lol

ReputationRep:
    Stay positive!! Lol

Ahahaha thanks tempted to call them up and ask what's going on

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha thats how I feel about Nottingham. Especially since I got below average for my lnat score. You just have to stay positive though,even if you do get rejected. If its not meant to be its not meant to be...everything happens the way it does for a reason. Stay strong☺

ReputationRep:
    I recieved rejection way back on 9th NOV. I applied 14th OCT and had already sat the LNAT on the 8th OCT. Seemed to me like an automatic rejection because all other aspects of application are pretty good. Maybe because Im European IB applicant. It said somewhere else on here they expect a higher LNAT from Internationals for some strange reason.

I have offers from my 2 non-LNAT UNis QMUL and Exeter, rejected from Oxford and KCL on LNAT and just waiting for the last bad news from Bristol.

Good luck with Kings

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha thats how I feel about Nottingham. Especially since I got below average for my lnat score. You just have to stay positive though,even if you do get rejected. If its not meant to be its not meant to be...everything happens the way it does for a reason. Stay strong☺

Awww, thanks very motivational! I've heard a lot people have been getting the AAA offer from Notts so there is still hope. You'll know soon. I just wish they'd reject me so I don't have to waste any more time.

ReputationRep:
    I got 25 on my LNAT and have 9A* 1A at GCSE, AAAA at AS and have been predicted A*A*A, yet I still have not heard back from Nottingham; I got the email saying those with bad LNATs but good results or vice versa would be 'gathered and held', yet neither of these aspects are particularly bad for me, so I'm confused as to why I still haven't heard lmfao

ReputationRep:
    Awww, thanks very motivational! I've heard a lot people have been getting the AAA offer from Notts so there is still hope. You'll know soon. I just wish they'd reject me so I don't have to waste any more time.
    Hahaha! What if you do get an offer?? It's not over until it's over lol. Yeah people are getting offers from notts but I'm just doubting I'll get one because I read somewhere their cut-off score is 25 . But if it's not meant to be...it shall not be.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.