Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    It's going okay, thank you! I stopped posting every hr/so bc I was essentially revising for the same thing and didn't want to be repetitive about it. I did get quite distracted at around 7pm though so ofc I logged out in order to get back on track again. :'3

Yourself?
    Stopping now bc I'd like to have an early night so I wake up with lots of time to spare tomorrow. I've watched all the required videos + been through everything I need to at least 3 times so hoping it will turn out okay. I'm going to spend the next hour relaxing + stuff.

Ahh... :crazy:

Goodnight! I will spend tomorrow doing Maths S1.
    It's all going well thanks, I'm being quite productive, the most productive I ever was in a double free today and I'm so proud of myself as I've now nailed that section and I'm so happy with myself!

However as you can see, my sleeping pattern is wayyyyyyy out!

Anyways, night to anybody who is still awake!:sleep:

ReputationRep:
    Just finished revising one whole unit of Geography: Rivers, Floods and Management! I'm basically revising by the concept of repetition and this is the first time I've reviewed it since I made the flash cards. I most definitely did not absorb every detail but I decided to just go through it quickly and try to pick up bits of information and remind myself of what we covered in class... Or rather what my classmates covered in class - I joined the course 3 months in!

'Actual' revision starts on Friday though! Just need to catch up with homework!

Goodnight everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Complete all 4.1.1 Communication revision notes (14:30-16:00)

ReputationRep:
    Going to revise S1 Normal Distribution:banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, hope you all had a nice day.

I'm going to start with S1 - Histograms in the first block at 5:00pm.

And ohmyg yay, we're on page 100!!
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    :work: 5:00pm.:work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Maths. (:

ReputationRep:
    Yes ofc it is, provided that you work hard from now! If we tell you it's not enough and that you have absolutely no chance of attaining the grades you want does that mean you'll be like:

"Oh, well nevermind, I tried? Anon_98 said I'll flop, so I guess it's true- I'll just wait + accept fate now"

Exactly. So stop spending valuable time thinking about whether you've got enough time and just start! You'll be a whole lot less worried about it once you do something, I promise. <3 Even if it only a little tiny bit to begin with.

I apologise if I sound a little horrible btw, I don't mean it. >.<
    Thank you! You motivating person you :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    B2 revision baiii x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I watched quite a few videos on S1 while working through examples + class notes from last year as I'm trying to re-learn the whole unit from scratch. I seem to have forgotten everything.- I'm going to try and get through as many as videos as I can by the end of today. Currently on 7/41. Already had dinner and I'll just take a short break before continuing in the next block at 7pm.

ReputationRep:
    :work: 7:00pm.:work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Maths.

ReputationRep:
    I watched quite a few videos on S1 while working through examples + class notes from last year as I'm trying to re-learn the whole unit from scratch. I seem to have forgotten everything.- I'm going to try and get through as many as videos as I can by the end of today. Currently on 7/41. Already had dinner and I'll just take a short break before continuing in the next block at 7pm.
    Glad to see that you're doing well! I really need to revise S1, which is what I intend to do, however, I've been really tired tonight, so I haven't revised at all. I think watching videos when I am tired is a good idea - it takes almost no effort whatsoever!
    Right I better stop talking and go and do it..

ReputationRep:
    Trying to revise but my sibling is making a racket

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GamingandMaths)
    Glad to see that you're doing well! I really need to revise S1, which is what I intend to do, however, I've been really tired tonight, so I haven't revised at all. I think watching videos when I am tired is a good idea - it takes almost no effort whatsoever!
    Right I better stop talking and go and do it..
    Thanks!! Yes, videos are always a great idea if you're still wishing to be productive after a long day. ^-^

Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyboy)
    Trying to revise but my sibling is making a racket
    :console: What about studying in your room instead?

ReputationRep:
    I've just completed histograms, median/mode/quartiles, cumulative frequency curves, standard deviation, stem + leaf diagrams, Box + whisker plots (skewness + outliers + stuffz)

I also started a little bit of probability (which I absolutely hate. ) and I'm going to continue with it in the block at 9pm.

ReputationRep:
    :work: 9:00pm.:work:
    ~Logging out time!~

I so want to take an extra 5 minute break but I know that if I do then.. it'll probably result in no more work for the rest of the night. :sad:

Okay cool, Stats. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I have written the notes + practiced examples for space, tree and Venn diagrams as well as completed conditional/mutual stuff which means I'm done with probability. :woo:

I've also completed discrete.r.v and watched 24/41 videos which I should hopefully be able to finish on Thursday evening.

Now I'm going to take a break from Maths and I'll begin my Chemistry homework for tomorrow at, like, 11:00pm.

ReputationRep:
    i am trying to memorise the keywords
    it's not working

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    i am trying to memorise the keywords
    it's not working
    Aw, maybe just focus on one keyword at a time if you aren't doing that already and cut it up + learn it in sections rather than the whole definition if it's a long one?

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :work: 11:00pm.:work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Ohmyg, I got distracted for, like, 17 minutessssssss :eek2: :lol: Okay, I'm going to start my homework now. - Really hope I get it done by 12:00am bc I don't want to wake up really mega early tomorrow morning to do it.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.