Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoebecushion)
    this was last years questions are you still learning it in detail

I probably won't learn it in as much detail as the others however my teacher said to be wary as the last time she saw an exam board end their specification they just reprinted the previous years paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adtr0706)
    Nobody else here doing cognition and development?
    I am!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GIRLAFAlD)
    How are you all planning on learning all the information for essays in unit 3? I haven't done an essay subject since GCSE and I just don't know how to memorise the information. So if you guy have any tips, that would be great!
    make notes minimizing the info into a sentence or so per point, icl key terminology and researchers/psychologists, memorize these and then practice elaborating the info!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if it has been asked before... But is it at all likely that AQA would ever ask a question of the same topic that they asked last year?

It fairly safe to just ignore topics asked last year?

( I will probably ensure I know all anyway, but I was just wondering)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marli-Ruth)
    I got an A at AS 164 ums
    How well do I need to do this year? Or how likely is an A*/A?i
    About the same or better? Or can I slack a bit?
    A* s never slack . 😂😁🙏🏻⌛️💪💡
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.