Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CW84)
    I think you're right; only Kings grads have had interviews (via their internal selection process). I hope the rest of us grads hear something soon! Where else have you applied?
    Imperial interview warwick rejection barts waiting n kings waiting. I haven't seen non kings grads hear anything. Expecting rejection from barts just in a batch they didn't do before Xmas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yolo_kevin)
    I got an offer yesterday! My interview was December 4th if anyone's interested

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats! I was just wondering if they asked you to upload a copy of your passport? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemon_sherbert123)
    Imperial interview warwick rejection barts waiting n kings waiting. I haven't seen non kings grads hear anything. Expecting rejection from barts just in a batch they didn't do before Xmas
    Sorry to hear about Warwick, that sucks. I wonder why there's been such a surge in applications there this year. Good luck with Imperial and hopefully Kings will come through for us too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRedPineapple)
    Congrats! I was just wondering if they asked you to upload a copy of your passport? Thanks
    Yes they asked me to upload my passport and a level certificates on December 12th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yolo_kevin)
    Yes they asked me to upload my passport and a level certificates on December 12th

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, i haven't been asked to upload passport. Is that a bad thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CW84)
    Sorry to hear about Warwick, that sucks. I wonder why there's been such a surge in applications there this year. Good luck with Imperial and hopefully Kings will come through for us too!
    Because they take any degree probably. A lot only take science degrees so limits the pool. Fingers crossed on imperial for me barts isn't going to happen someone supposedly got the cut off from them. However odd as they haven't done rejections so wonder if it's that accurate who knows and a barts student said they were looking at statements as ukcat has mucked up this year so who knows

ReputationRep:
    Ive been trying to ring them for a while to ask when we should expect an offer/rejection but the number on their website isn't working; does anyone know what number I should ring

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    Ive been trying to ring them for a while to ask when we should expect an offer/rejection but the number on their website isn't working; does anyone know what number I should ring

Posted from TSR Mobile
    0207 848 6501/6511/6579

I got this off their website. It's specifically for "Undergraduate Admissions (including Medical Gradual Entry Programme: GPEP)". Hope it helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blehh)
    0207 848 6501/6511/6579

I got this off their website. It's specifically for "Undergraduate Admissions (including Medical Gradual Entry Programme: GPEP)". Hope it helps!
    These are the numbers I'm ringing but they're not working

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    These are the numbers I'm ringing but they're not working

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Try 020 7848 6501/6502

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Try 020 7848 6501/6502

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nopst not working I tried

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Actually .. I think they are probably inundated with calls so that is why the rings aren't going through..or some other problems. ( has happened in the past) ... Drop a message via portal to cover yourself if there is something urgent you need to communicate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nopst not working I tried

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Actually .. I think they are probably inundated with calls so that is why the rings aren't going through..or some other problems. ( has happened in the past) ... Drop a message via portal to cover yourself if there is something urgent you need to communicate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Because they take any degree probably. A lot only take science degrees so limits the pool. Fingers crossed on imperial for me barts isn't going to happen someone supposedly got the cut off from them. However odd as they haven't done rejections so wonder if it's that accurate who knows and a barts student said they were looking at statements as ukcat has mucked up this year so who knows
    Oh, what's the supposed cut off for Barts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CW84)
    Oh, what's the supposed cut off for Barts?
    752.5 for a101 how true this is I don't know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bomb)
    Your UKCAT score probably would just meet the cut off, you see last year top ten percent UKCAT is 712.5 and cut off is 690, this year top ten percent is 760, so you might or might not meet the cut off

Kings also choose interview on GCSE A*s and therefore the fact that you have 0 A*s means you would be disadvantaged.

To be blatantly honest, your chances are not particularly high
    Hey BOMB...
    This Guy is an IRISH applicant.
    Being Irish myself I know that Kings do not look at our GCSE equivalent - which there is no such thing as A* and A in the Irish Junior Cert is A* equivalent so in fact he has 8A*.

You LC predictions must be A1A1 in Bio/Chem and High grades in Maths and English ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malakey95)
    Hey BOMB...
    This Guy is an IRISH applicant.
    Being Irish myself I know that Kings do not look at our GCSE equivalent - which there is no such thing as A* and A in the Irish Junior Cert is A* equivalent so in fact he has 8A*.

You LC predictions must be A1A1 in Bio/Chem and High grades in Maths and English ...
    Great news! Which means he would have a chance afterall. I am definitely not aware of how they consider Irish students and therefore I do apologize for my mistake. I took it from the fact that he mentioned his GCSE equivalent, so I thought he meant it played a part for his application? Otherwise why would he mention it.

I do apologize~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRedPineapple)
    Oh, i haven't been asked to upload passport. Is that a bad thing?
    I don't know but I wouldn't worry (easier said than done I know) when was your interview? They've done so many interviews already that it's probably just taking a while to process them all, especially after the Christmas break just hang in there and good luck, I hope you get an offer soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Try 020 7848 7964/7965/7963.

ReputationRep:
    752.5 for a101 how true this is I don't know
    Ah ok, thanks.

Thinking about the 30% increase in applicants to Warwick; I guess it makes sense that the increase is due to a delayed response to the course changing to accept non-science grads. Even though it happened before October 2012, it's likely that the news hadn't spread sufficiently before UCAS applications were submitted for last year's cycle.

Oh well, Warwick clearly didn't anticipate the increase either!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.