Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raveen789)
    Yeah exactly but don't think too hard about it man, let it come out naturally and see how it goes
    Yup, I think thats the best thing to do Goodluck to you btw! I hope we both ace it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    Yeah i guess you're right, thank you for the motivation! I'm actually a home student btw
    I know. Lol international interviews r in feb. I'm from sing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mee 123)
    I wore a pant suit to mine, if in doubt I'd always go with the smarter option, better to look sharper than everyone else than a bum

*EDIT*... not that a cardigan would make you look like a bum...
    I would wear a suit but blazers are really unflattering on me and would make me feel uncomfortable :l were most of the girls wearing suits at your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZakRob)
    13:30 , what about yourself?
    Mines at 13 30 too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mee 123)
    I wore a pant suit to mine, if in doubt I'd always go with the smarter option, better to look sharper than everyone else than a bum

*EDIT*... not that a cardigan would make you look like a bum...
    what were others wearing if you remember?

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you do, don't wear a hoody. I kid you not, someone wore a hoody to their interview last year. :O

Oh and btw, anyone with interviews on Wed AM, I'll see you there!

ReputationRep:
    Hey anyone know if they are still giving out interviews for Post-Grad med course? I still haven't heard back, and everyone I know applying heard back months ago

ReputationRep:
    Are they stil giving out interviews for A100? I'm soo worried now!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak395)
    Me 2 .....

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by ak395)
      (Original post by hello101)
      Me 2 .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I have a feeing the Feb interviews will probably go out this week if not by next week at the very latest

ReputationRep:
      Does anyone know how the format of the interview will be? To clarify, If you are in 'group B' does that mean everybody at the stated time will go in then and see different interviewers... or is the stated time assigned to the 'group' rather than individual and so we all go in and different times to the same interviewers on the panel?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Bobby_B)
      Does anyone know how the format of the interview will be? To clarify, If you are in 'group B' does that mean everybody at the stated time will go in then and see different interviewers... or is the stated time assigned to the 'group' rather than individual and so we all go in and different times to the same interviewers on the panel?
      People are grouped into their respective interview times and are given a 'group' (group A, B, etc.) which correspond to the panel you will be interviewed by. So say your interview time is 9:15am group A and the next person is 9:15am group B. You'll get panel A and the other person panel B. All the interviews happen simultaneously. Hope that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
      Do the interviews happen in the main library?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by 1995claz)
      Do the interviews happen in the main library?
      IIRC they happen in the Old Library, which is in the Garrod Building.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Anyone have an interview today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by catherinegeorgin)
      Hey anyone know if they are still giving out interviews for Post-Grad med course? I still haven't heard back, and everyone I know applying heard back months ago
      I'm in the same boat

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by tommyboy321)
      I'm in the same boat
      Me 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      me 4
      :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ReputationRep:
      Did anyone have an interview today? If yes how did it go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      I got rejected today, pre-interview, by UCAS

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.