Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from kings too, very relieved !

ReputationRep:
    im a school leaver too 😄
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by HearMeRoar)
    I still haven't heard from Sheffield Hallam (and I haven't been invited to interview) should I just accept this as a rejection and withdraw? I have 3 offers and 1 rejection, so just waiting to hear from SHU so I can move on with the application process...
    Hello! You will definitely hear from us regardless of whether we offer you a place on the course or not, so do hold out for a response. Sometimes course leaders can take longer than others to decide who will receive places due to a range of factors such as their available time, how many applications they receive and how many interview days they have organised. It varies from course to course and we know it can be a painful wait when you're so eager to finish the application process and start university in a few months It won't be too much longer and you can start looking forward.

If you are concerned though, you can call Admissions on 0114 225 5555 and somebody can advise you.

Thanks,
    Laura

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coco.bee)
    was the interview a fairly relaxed process? a few people i know, who have already had an interview, have said it was an awful interview. anyways, good Luck, hope you get some good news post interview is Northumbria your first choice?
    Yeah I found it fairly relaxed but it was just massive pressure for me because it's my only interview so I felt that a bit. First and only choice haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jd1234567)
    Did they tell you when you might find out if you got an offer or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Week after next I think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kstim)
    has anyone heard back from manchester met that had interviews on the 9th march?
    Still waiting 🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Should I hear back from Keele before their student experience day on the 31st March?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Bradford post interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barchoka)
    Hi,I see most people waiting already for final replies. I have interview in Bradford, this week and I'm really nervous about written part and all interview process. If anybody could give me any advice I will really appreciate.
    Sorry didn't see this, Good luck and be confident just general questions I found and the written is a scenario when's your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ste599)
    Has anyone heard back from Bradford post interview?
    When did you have your interview? My was just yesterday can't wait to hear from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ste599)
    Sorry didn't see this, Good luck and be confident just general questions I found and the written is a scenario when's your interview?
    Thank you. I just had yesterday. I hope it gone well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afroman012)
    Just got an offer from kings too, very relieved !
    Well done! There's a page for it here 😊
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...urce=typeahead

ReputationRep:
    Whoop! Just got an offer from UEA :banana:

ReputationRep:
    Anything from Cardiff anyone ?! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Southampton!🎉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonandstars)
    Still nothing!!! I think I might withdraw from them now I think it's too late for them to give me an offer now!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonandstars)
    Interview in December and that's it so far!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gem_R)
    Still nothing!!! I think I might withdraw from them now I think it's too late for them to give me an offer now!!
    They said 31st March to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatherineLee)
    Whoop! Just got an offer from UEA :banana:
    Wow, when was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah_hhhh)
    They said 31st March to me!
    I hope it's soon I can't wait much longer

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.