Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    I see where you are coming from but let's say pass mark for MS is 14/18.. What the **** is the difference between 16/18 and 14/18 in terms of what you can bring to their bank
    11% extra.

ReputationRep:
    thoughts on withdrawing already submitted JPM application and applying for another opening?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torres657)
    thoughts on withdrawing already submitted JPM application and applying for another opening?
    Are you sure you can? I think you can apply once, right? Even if you withdraw...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how many days you get to complete Goldman's video interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eloo)
    Did you have one already? Which department did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eloo)
    Is this for London? Did u get one and if so what div?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyIBer?)
    Did you have one already? Which department did you apply?
    Sorry, I haven't had it. Otherwise, I would know it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eloo)
    Sorry, I haven't had it. Otherwise, I would know it!
    Bruh.. Causing chaos they are probably give 2-7 days to compelte what difference does it make haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    Bruh.. Causing chaos they are probably give 2-7 days to compelte what difference does it make haha
    It does if you may not have access to your computer.

So anyone who knows for sure - would really appreciate if you could tell the time they give for completing the video interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eloo)

So anyone who knows for sure - would really appreciate if you could tell the time they give for completing the video interview!
    Nobody knows for sure besides HR, and they probably don't either. Lets not count chickens before the eggs have hatched

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)
    Nobody knows for sure besides HR, and they probably don't either. Lets not count chickens before the eggs have hatched
    It's a very simple question, and given that people on the previous pages said that they had received video interviews, then someone should be able to answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eloo)
    It's a very simple question, and given that people on the previous pages said that they had received video interviews, then someone should be able to answer.
    Was only 1 person, chill out dude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apriori1234)
    Does anyone's CS status say "application under review", not just "application received"?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Which roles did you apply for may i ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eloo)
    google internet cafe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eloo)

Don't have access to a computer? You should apply to Barclays as they love their emerging market sh*t during their application process. You will do well seeing as you evidently already live in one.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know if bank of england is open yet??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    anyone know if bank of england is open yet??
    Nope. They were supposed to open today but I checked earlier and they are still not open. Same with Rothschild who were meant to open on the 5th and still aren't open :/. Openings have been late this year it seems..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    Nope. They were supposed to open today but I checked earlier and they are still not open. Same with Rothschild who were meant to open on the 5th and still aren't open :/. Openings have been late this year it seems..
    ah thats quite annoying, no idea what baml are doing hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    ah thats quite annoying, no idea what baml are doing hahaha
    Probably shopping for new EU HQ in Paris. #brexit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    Probably shopping for new EU HQ in Paris. #brexit
    fuking brexit

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.