Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 37927)
    Actually, make that 6 games not 5 lol. He'll start scoring soon, it's inevitable. Don't know why he hasn't yet though, that's strange.
    5; Portsmouth, City, Tottenham, Sunderland & Everton. It would be different if the team were scoring and he wasn't but we have only scored 4 collectively lol. Two headers from corners, one 30+ yarder and one 20 yard drive :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got Bentley too, hope he scores or assist or even BOTH

ReputationRep:
    thankful i put fabregas as my captain otherwise i would have had a shocking gameweek!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    Just got Bentley and Richards to play now, I'm hoping for 10 points between them but can't see it, only got 36 points though Fabregas assist should add to that.
    Chelsea 0-0 Rovers would suit me fine

ReputationRep:
    I got Bentley too. I doubt he'd score/assist though at Stamford Bridge. Would be nice if Chelsea drew and dropped 2 points 0-0 would get Bentley 3 points, which is fine by me.

ReputationRep:
    ;yes;I'll be over the moon if is 0-0

ReputationRep:
    Zak and spamking, up for that 6 month sub thing? Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Oh Yh I totally forgot about that tbh. I haven't even thought of it. What was it again? If I get more points then you then I have to get you 6 month sub thing vice versa? Is that correct Farhan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_zak)
    Oh Yh I totally forgot about that tbh. I haven't even thought of it. What was it again? If I get more points then you then I have to get you 6 month sub thing vice versa? Is that correct Farhan?
    ;yes;

9 months to go til it's decided :mute:

ReputationRep:
    Is there a deadline when you want to know it? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Is there a deadline when you want to know it? :p:
    lolz well I don't know? The sooner the better really? Unless you'd rather it was smaller than 6 months or something?

ReputationRep:
    3 months? and ;yes; I tell you every soon I promise. But looking forward to it , if i do decide to do it. Seems challenging;yes;

ReputationRep:
    3 months? and ;yes; I tell you every soon I promise. But looking forward to it , if i do decide to do it. Seems challenging;yes;
    Ok that sounds cool. May I ask why it's taking time to decide? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have to assess everything:p:

ReputationRep:
    :lolz: No probs. You're currently infront of me in the table

ReputationRep:
    ;yes; I know but we'll see the updated league table later today

ReputationRep:
    32 prov points (20 of which came form Fabregas) with 3 man city players (Richards, Elano, Bianchi) yet to play. Hopefully they'll have a good game. Bianchi is due a goal.

ReputationRep:
    34 points with Milner left to play against Derby. Saved by the Chelsea/Rovers game with 9 points.

ReputationRep:
    39 provisional - progress is steady. That's exactly what I wanted.

ReputationRep:
    50 provisional, with Richards and Owen (captain) yet to play against a very poor, poor Derby side.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 6, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.