Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dalimyr)
I don't know if there's anything in particular that's getting to me If there is then I think the only thing it could possibly be would be my non-existent love life, and I don't really want to go too deeply into the misery of the past of that side of my life :no: I just....I seem to have a bit of a tendency to get attracted to really nice people a bit too easily, and even when subconsciously I know nothing's likely to come of it I still have a crush that just won't go away...and I have a really tough time getting rid of my feelings for them when it finally does hit home that nothing really can come of it (e.g. like with the last girl when she got a boyfriend)
Oh honey, I wish I could change things for you :hugs:.

Said boyfriend ignores me because I confronted him. She cannot have good taste.

You are lovely and you WILL find someone special, I'm sure. It will be worth the wait.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
upturnedpalms, if you're reading this, I hope you're okay :hugs:. I have been thinking about you.

Sitara and David, I hope you have a wonderful time in Cambridge. I hope to speak to you soon.

All my love and hugs :hugs:
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Laus, you're so lovely :hugs:

How are you hun? X
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Oh honey, I wish I could change things for you :hugs:.

Said boyfriend ignores me because I confronted him. She cannot have good taste.

You are lovely and you WILL find someone special, I'm sure. It will be worth the wait.
Aww, hun...I'm sorry. I didn't think things between the two of you would turn sour when I told you about it; I wouldn't have said anything if I did He is a lovely guy, really...I was just really pissed off at him at the time.
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
How are you feeling today? Any better? :hugs:
ho hum. it comes and goes really. i just seem to have lost what little self confidence i have left.
hows things your end
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dalimyr)
Aww, hun...I'm sorry. I didn't think things between the two of you would turn sour when I told you about it; I wouldn't have said anything if I did He is a lovely guy, really...I was just really pissed off at him at the time.
Hey, it isn't your fault. I just found out what he's really like.

:hugs:
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dh00001)
ho hum. it comes and goes really. i just seem to have lost what little self confidence i have left.
hows things your end
So-so, thanks. Has anything happened to make you less confident? You can work on getting it back, bit by bit. :hugs:
fairy spangles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi guys - hows everyone.
I cant help feeling so down - i need to cry about my exams some more.
Today i thought i was gonna be ill and had a full blown hysterical meltdown.
deep breath
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
Hi guys - hows everyone.
I cant help feeling so down - i need to cry about my exams some more.
Today i thought i was gonna be ill and had a full blown hysterical meltdown.
deep breath
:hugs:
dh00001
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
So-so, thanks. Has anything happened to make you less confident? You can work on getting it back, bit by bit. :hugs:
i dunno really. just loads of small things i guess.
then you get a certain group of "users" on here who like to make comments....
Laus
Report 10 years ago
i dunno really. just loads of small things i guess.
then you get a certain group of "users" on here who like to make comments....
I know what you mean. The little things do chip away at our confidence.

Take no notice. Don't they have anything better to do? Just be who you are and don't let anyone convince you that you should change to fit in, or whatever.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi dh - ignore the comments - its not worth it :hugs:.
Hi laus :hugs: how are you??
dh00001
Report 10 years ago
ya and i love to blow things out of proportion
i know. it went abit excessive so im kinda hiding in soc chat atm :o:
Laus
Report 10 years ago
ya and i love to blow things out of proportion
i know. it went abit excessive so im kinda hiding in soc chat atm :o:
Everyone does it. I would be just as upset. Lay low for a while but don't let people intimidate you. You're lovely .
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Laus you are so lovely :love:

God, i feel so rubbish today, cant believe i had one good day yesterday, and i cant even make it last, :'( i've got to go to college in a bit, but i just want to stay in bed.
I feel so worthless, like what is the point in me even looking at a uni, im always going to be like this.
I feel so crap, i wish i wasnt ugly then things would be better, i wish i was more intelligent then things would be better.;

Maybe i should be more of a shallow prick who doesnt care about people, because i know people who are like that...and they always get what they want, whilst im here doing life the honest way being ****ed over time and time again

Sorry, ignore my rants...i just feel crapppp :'(
sexysax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hugs to everyone .

Luke - I went to Bangor, so even if it's not really a major choice for you in terms of uni, feel free to ask any questions about it .
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sexysax)
Hugs to everyone .

Luke - I went to Bangor, so even if it's not really a major choice for you in terms of uni, feel free to ask any questions about it .
Thanks, i'll keep that in mind
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Argh!!!!
Okay, the upside: I'm being seen immediately
the downsides: I don't agree with whatever he's talking about (he was really un understandable, talked too quietly and when I asked for clarification he couldn't explain)
he took 5 minutes asking questions then started saying what I should be doing, what I can do, and seemed to be completely unaware that okay on paper that sounds easy but in reality taking that step is really quite difficult. Oh, and he said I should eat better... what does he think I'm trying to do?! I told him about the eating problems and he didn't care... but it's something that I feel is pretty big... Going mad here, seriously

I agree with him on certain things: making appointments with yourself to relax e.g. every monday you go to the coffee shop and read for half an hour or whatever and he was shocked I wasn't on meds/that something more major hadn't been done before.

I see him again in 2 weeks. The joy!
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for raspberry and Luke, and anyone else who wants or needs one.

I'm really not doing too good at the moment. Sorry I'm not supporting everyone that much. I am thinking of you all lots though and am sending you lots of hugs :hugs:
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*Sneezes* I still have fluish things going on inside me but I have had a lovely weekend where I thought of you all lots. There were many times i wanted to steal a laptop so i could go and post :ninja:

How are you all?

Love, hugs, tea and biccies, sitara (and David)
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads