Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    T'is bit sh** but will still be good. 18 guy on your floor is gonna be crazy

ReputationRep:
    haha, better than 18 girls anyways!!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't really mind tbh, having all boys on your floor will be fun at the very least. Everyone is going to talk with boys and girls so if you get on with some girls in your flat you'll naturally be going up/down spending time with them as well as those on your own floor.

ReputationRep:
    I think about half the flats tend to be mixed and half single sex. I ticked mixed and got single sex as well. But it doesn't really matter, probably preferred it that way or the flat might have been even grosser!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    I'm on the first floor on Stafford. I don't know what that is.
    Same here!

Are you on the facebook first floor discussion group ?

So far I think there's 8 Lads located...

I also ticked mixed which is a bit peculiar, Still first floor, so swings and roundabouts.

ReputationRep:
    Another question, ovens in the accommodation, do they have baking trays and other such things, or should i bring my own/buy my own when i get there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DougLTFC)
    Another question, ovens in the accommodation, do they have baking trays and other such things, or should i bring my own/buy my own when i get there?
    They do have them (ours did anyway) but they can get vile very quickly. I'd get your own just in case. Make sure no one nicks them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DougLTFC)
    They have a grill tray thing, but yeah bring your own... and make sure you don't get them nicked by Rasheeda; never worked out why she nicked them but I had to beg her for them back! Worst part was that they'd gone missing a few days earlier and she got so angry she took them away :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raspberrybubbles)
    They have a grill tray thing, but yeah bring your own... and make sure you don't get them nicked by Rasheeda; never worked out why she nicked them but I had to beg her for them back! Worst part was that they'd gone missing a few days earlier and she got so angry she took them away :s
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    They do have them (ours did anyway) but they can get vile very quickly. I'd get your own just in case. Make sure no one nicks them.
    Thank you both. Will probably get them when i'm up there then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 09kiwigrad)
    Is there anyone on here who's doing the Translation studies French course and who can tell me anything about it?
    Did you end up doing this course at Aston in the end? Cos i applied and got an offer and now this is my firm choice, so would be realllly helpful if you were on the course now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_S)

So far I think there's 8 Lads located...

I also ticked mixed which is a bit peculiar
    Happened to me as well, ended up all girls. Oh well, worked out ok!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.