?
Report 7 years ago
Pine in the University Village for me.
queenvictoria
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've PM'd UEAAccommodation and am going to ring up the office in the morning, maybe I'm neurotic but I keep on having flashbacks of last year 'we can't find you a room, so you're going to have to come 300 miles down south and look for private property, btw, your course starts in a week and a half...' which was an absolute nightmare! hopefully I'm just being very paranoid and have slipped through the net in this batch, but an email more eagerly awaited than a Hogwarts letter will be on its way soon...
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by queenvictoria)
I've PM'd UEAAccommodation and am going to ring up the office in the morning, maybe I'm neurotic but I keep on having flashbacks of last year 'we can't find you a room, so you're going to have to come 300 miles down south and look for private property, btw, your course starts in a week and a half...' which was an absolute nightmare! hopefully I'm just being very paranoid and have slipped through the net in this batch, but an email more eagerly awaited than a Hogwarts letter will be on its way soon...
They won't be open tommorow as its Saturday, so don't bother ringing. And out of curiosity, which uni was this? It wasn't UEA was it?
Benammieh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Im worried too hopefully ill get one tomorrow fingers crossed
MarkyA
Report 7 years ago
What course are you doing? If you're a Nursing Student then you will most likely get an email sometime next week (as I've heard...)
queenvictoria
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It wasn't UEA, no, it was Kent, who left around 500 of us in the same situation. Needless to say they did not receive a re-application this year. I should point out I was a Clearing student, however I was told when I accepted my offer I would receive accomodation as I live so far away. And no, I'm not Nursing, I'm a Literature student Good point about it being Saturday tomorrow, don't know about anyone else but I always lose track of the days during the summer holidays!
Fliq
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Browne House! I seem to be alone at the moment, besides the landlord UEAaccomodation!!
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It wasn't UEA, no, it was Kent, who left around 500 of us in the same situation. Needless to say they did not receive a re-application this year. I should point out I was a Clearing student, however I was told when I accepted my offer I would receive accomodation as I live so far away. And no, I'm not Nursing, I'm a Literature student Good point about it being Saturday tomorrow, don't know about anyone else but I always lose track of the days during the summer holidays!
I do as well, its just because I knew if I didn't hear about accomodation today that I wouldn't hear for another few days that I was aware it must be Friday today. But honestly you will hear early next week. Hope you get what you want.
I'mronburgundy?
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Emma Ramone)
Wheeeey!

Party Pyramids :]
Haha yeeeaah.
Gonna be a bit weird not having my own shower after last year. Definitely gonna annoy my flatmates with my showering at 5 int he morning habbits
All worth it to be living in a giant triangle.
Kerry-Louise123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I haven't received an offer, I'm an unconditional, now I'm panicking slightly. I couldn't get accomodation for university last year which stopped me from going, so understandably I'm really nervous that something has gone wrong...can anyone reassure me that there is still a batch of unconditional offers that has not gone out yet??
I haven't got mine yet either, but they still have some to allocate, there will be another batch going out next week x
Benammieh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kerry-Louise123)
I haven't got mine yet either, but they still have some to allocate, there will be another batch going out next week x
I notice we both are studying film and something else so maybe there could be a link with course and allocation date. Hopefully monday we will find out or before a levels results come out. Im so desperate to know now
queenvictoria
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Think you're my new best friend! Haha. Massive relief to hear that! Need to stop panicking so much, if the worst comes to the worst I will sleep in the LCR...I AM coming to UEA!
Riley26
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I haven't got mine yet, just wondering if any of you guys use a Hotmail account, as I remember they mentioned something about having issues with it sometimes?
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Riley26)
I haven't got mine yet, just wondering if any of you guys use a Hotmail account, as I remember they mentioned something about having issues with it sometimes?
Yeah I use hotmail and got my offer through no problem, so it just means they haven't sent out your email yet.
Katy09
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rinxyd)
Constable terrace anyone
Yep, nice to meet you neighbour! what are you studying?
Katy09
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm in Constable Terrace....anyone else?? I'm getting nervous!
rinxyd
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Katy09)
Yep, nice to meet you neighbour! what are you studying?
Nice to meet u too will be studyn accounting and finance...and urself?
zae2yaya
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I haven't received an offer, I'm an unconditional, now I'm panicking slightly. I couldn't get accomodation for university last year which stopped me from going, so understandably I'm really nervous that something has gone wrong...can anyone reassure me that there is still a batch of unconditional offers that has not gone out yet??
I also have an unconditional offer, and I didn't receive anything either. I sent UEAAccom a PM and he said they weren't entirely done, so don't panick! Surely we'll get them soon! :console:
Ralpharm
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lol UEAaccom's mail will probably be bursting full of complaints now. Guys just remember they said offers are still going out so relax & DON'T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL.
makingamemory
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by diamonddust)
Yay, people in the village! I hope I'll be joining you. :erm:
Just completed my form (screw student finance!) and

1) Ensuite
2) Standard Single Premium
3) Ensuite Premium (UG)
4) Standard Single Campus
5) Twin Standard Twin Shared
6) Two Bedroom Studio Flat
7) Standard Single City (UG)

now just have to wait until thursday for doomsday results!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 9 Feb '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Tue, 12 Mar '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1114)
78.9%
Leave (298)
21.1%

Watched Threads