Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Humz7)
    I think i'm ground floor.. not sure if floor 1 would be a possibility seeing as our room numbers differ so much! haha.
    hahah, ah well i'll probably see you around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerri1gle)
    yeaah im in meridian! what floor you on?
    gone for 3rd , you?

ReputationRep:
    anyone on team simpson? mashed my hand into the keypad in a bit of a flurry when i saw nothing much was left! im in room 2402, studying graphic design

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanj)
    ohh yhyhhh am room 475 , ground floor, its mad how all the rooms went so quick !, you in norton aswell?
    Yep! I'm 456, but 2nd floor, dunno how the room numbers work haha. I think I'm opposite the kitchen, so i'm haps for that haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephhcharlene)

£249 for academic year
    Thanks,
    Do you have a link to the source?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harryautomatica)
    anyone on team simpson? mashed my hand into the keypad in a bit of a flurry when i saw nothing much was left! im in room 2402, studying graphic design
    that was exactly what I did! haha, i'm in room 302, no idea what floor though.. i'll be studying psychology with sport science

ReputationRep:
    YESSS. She got me one in my first choice! (Clarendon). I wanted russel or raleigh street preferably though but I got gamble, so not too bad woo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by molleh)
    Yep! I'm 456, but 2nd floor, dunno how the room numbers work haha. I think I'm opposite the kitchen, so i'm haps for that haha
    init i was so confused choosing a rooom !, least there en suite aswell cause theres no way in hell i was sharing a bathroom haa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanniehald)
    Thanks,
    Do you have a link to the source?
    http://www.nctx.co.uk/students/ntu.php

ReputationRep:
    wahay another graphic designer, theres quite a few of us on here
    but nah not simpsons, im at Gordon house

ReputationRep:
    it a bit strange that you have to pay your rent in only three clumps tho i get my grant payed out each month so i wont even have 1700 in september unless i live on noodles all summer

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm in Simpsons, room 2101, studying criminology. Soo happy!

ReputationRep:
    Im at Simpson room 1308
    was a bit of a mad rush as well, just glad i got somewhere!

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    (Original post by elisabeth)
    it a bit strange that you have to pay your rent in only three clumps tho i get my grant payed out each month so i wont even have 1700 in september unless i live on noodles all summer
    I thought we get it paid in three lumps too? Would make sense considering the uni want the rent in three lumps?

ReputationRep:
    I'm graphic design too

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Can someone here who got in to gill street tell me when did you book your room because i've been trying since 12 and theres no one it can be already booked... I'm so frustrated.. and it doesn't say if its fully booked it just takes it of the list i'm now resulting going to Norton Court which wasn't the ideal place i wanted to stay -_-

ReputationRep:
    The thign is you can hold a room without booking it. So a room in X halls may be held and so the hall appears fully booked, but then they change to a different one so it become available again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunnytomo)
    Can someone here who got in to gill street tell me when did you book your room because i've been trying since 12 and theres no one it can be already booked... I'm so frustrated.. and it doesn't say if its fully booked it just takes it of the list i'm now resulting going to Norton Court which wasn't the ideal place i wanted to stay -_-
    If it's not on the list, it's booked up! Quickley go for something else! Norton is pretty good, that's what i went for in the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LivFree)
    Yeah I'm in Simpsons, room 2101, studying criminology. Soo happy!
    also at simpsons, also doing criminology, room 4108, 3rd floor!

for anyone wondering what it's like I went and had a look round and it looks really nice! But I didn't go on an open day, just kinda showed up and asked for a quick look at the rooms - there was tons of booze left on the kitchen floor, was a right mess! aha. The rooms are a pretty decent size aswell, as for the trek back to city site it probably took me about 20 maybe 25mins, you just go straight down Derby Road.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.