Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by vkiru)
      I got rejected today, pre-interview, by UCAS
      I really sorry to hear that mate Do you mind sharing your stats? Be very much appreciated

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by vkiru)
      I got rejected today, pre-interview, by UCAS
      I can feel your pain :P

would you mind telling me your stat?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by PG593)
      I really sorry to hear that mate Do you mind sharing your stats? Be very much appreciated
      Yeah, sure

7A* and 2A IGCSE
      AAAA AS-level
      Predicted A*AA
      722.5 UKCAT
      And I think I had a relatively good reference (One of the head girls of my school etc.)

ReputationRep:
      Just got an interview for 17/2.
      Ucas 980, ukcat 2750

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mli26)
      Ucas 980, ukcat 2750

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Woop woop ..... Congrats ... I am sure they are holding strong candidates for February lol lol ( cheeky wink .... Followed by 😁 gritting n sweating hoping they will do that soon for moi Lolz .. R u a home student or international by any chance ????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mli26)
      Ucas 980, ukcat 2750

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Your UCAS... *slow clap*

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by hello101)
      Woop woop ..... Congrats ... I am sure they are holding strong candidates for February lol lol ( cheeky wink .... Followed by ������ gritting n sweating hoping they will do that soon for moi Lolz .. R u a home student or international by any chance ????

Posted from TSR Mobile
      a2 home student

ReputationRep:
      Got an interview on Feb 17th! just found out today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by The Sir of Sirs)
      Got an interview on Feb 17th! just found out today

Posted from TSR Mobile
      me toooooooo!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
      I think you school leavers are in feb, all the people I met at my interview were reapplicants as myself

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by nailbiter)
      what were others wearing if you remember?
      I had mine today, most of the girls were wearing either a skirt suit or a dress and like a black cardigan or blazer and it was all fine. just make it look smart. the interviews are really chilled, they are really nice

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jollygood)
      Did anyone have an interview today? If yes how did it go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I had mine today, they were really nice, it's totally chilled, nothing to get stressed about. Everyones really friendly. Mine actually went really well, I'm hopeful!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by vkiru)
      Yeah, sure

7A* and 2A IGCSE
      AAAA AS-level
      Predicted A*AA
      722.5 UKCAT
      And I think I had a relatively good reference (One of the head girls of my school etc.)
      Unlucky, was your UCAS score 440? I think its unfair to keep us waiting until Feb if its only going to be a rejection. I really hope I get an interview, I've 632 UCAS and 667.5 UKCAT and I just hope that it is enough. What time did others get their interviews as I've checked my track and nothing so far...
      I am in the last year of sixth form, have they stopped interviewing people in the last year of sixth form?

ReputationRep:
      Just got an interview offer for the 18th Feb.

Which happens to be my birthday..

Hopefully if I wear a massive '18 today' badge they will be nice to me..

ReputationRep:
      Got an interview offer for the 17th of Feb!!! Yayyyy

ReputationRep:
      Congratulations everyone!!!

Quoting PSQ's post some pages back...
      Interview dates for this year: January - 21, 27, 28, 29, 30 February - 17, 18, 24, 25, 26

Am I the only one who's slowly losing all hopes of getting an interview? :/

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Cephalosporin)
      Congratulations everyone!!!

Quoting PSQ's post some pages back...
      Interview dates for this year: January - 21, 27, 28, 29, 30 February - 17, 18, 24, 25, 26

Am I the only one who's slowly losing all hopes of getting an interview? :/
      Nope you're not the only one. Been quietly watching the thread wishing it was me getting one.

ReputationRep:
      ^++++

Do they leave int'l to the last minute? Or have they sent out all int'l interviews?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Willois)
      ^++++

Do they leave int'l to the last minute? Or have they sent out all int'l interviews?
      I'm (kinda) half international just received an interview invitation like an hr ago, I wonder why they sd emails at this time in UK lol

for the past month I hv nearly lost all my hopes for Bart's, so actually now I'm really surprised, happy, excited, scared n everything lol but just to say I hv an UEA interview tmr I'm reassured :P

mines on 17/2 btw it's not a long notice hahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by raveen789)
      I think you school leavers are in feb, all the people I met at my interview were reapplicants as myself

10A*s GCSE (inc English, Bio, Chem, Phys & Maths)
      A*A*AAA Achieved A-level (inc Bio & Chem)
      735 UKCAT Band 1
      PS and Reference that have got me interviews at places that look strongly at them
      Home reapplicant to A100, no retakes

No interview

Anyone else got similar stats and no interview?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.