Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Debuchy, Sanchez, Ozil to be in PFA Team of the year 14-15 quote the gizzad come May.

new era

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midgemeister7)
    Have you guys seen Walcott's picture on twitter? I'm so excited for the new season now :O
    This one?

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406811368.111799.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  71.4 KB

Gives you the heebijeebies for the next season doesn't it :P

Does anyone know when Walcott is likely to be back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    This one?

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406811368.111799.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  71.4 KB

Gives you the heebijeebies for the next season doesn't it :P

Does anyone know when Walcott is likely to be back?
    That's the one... and yeah it does

I think I heard that he's back late August, but I'm not 100% sure on that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Me and my brother in the cold winter wind, expecting another Arsenal ''till the death'' game given the weather. Sit in North Bank block 9 and oh my god, it was Santa came twice!!!!

I've been going Arsenal with my bro since I could walk, but that one was special!

What a game!

My bro reckons he was at a Blackburn game in 1996 that was colder, but he's looking for props innit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great year. We sold Hartson and Dickov for a combined £6m and bought Vieira for £3.5m! Anelka's fee was undisclosed. But it goes to show, miracles were made in the transfer window that season. Water into wine type of stuff going on there!

ReputationRep:
    I have a lot of high hope about Shad Forsythe. He's worked with Ozil, Podolski and Mertesacker for a while now, quite a renowned fitness instructor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    I have a lot of high hope about Shad Forsythe. He's worked with Ozil, Podolski and Mertesacker for a while now, quite a renowned fitness instructor.
    http://www.givemesport.com/475271-ar...-shad-forsythe

Sounds good tbh.

When I came to England I really liked Arsenal because Wenger was always bringing in talent but then as years went on mostly stayed talent. But now with spending money and updating training facilities and stuff sounds like he is trying to copy Germany and I hope it works out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Stan Collymore said the deal is still on despite what everyone says.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Real don't want to risk losing Khedira on a free next summer (to Bayern according to twitter) so are looking to sell him now if he doesn't renegotiate his contract.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    shad forsythe keeps them senzu beans on standby

diaby will only be out for a total of 6 weeks next season

all thanks to the gawd forsythe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thugnificent.)
    shad forsythe keeps them senzu beans on standby

diaby will only be out for a total of 6 weeks next season

all thanks to the gawd forsythe
    LOL Dragonball Z, brought some great memories back there.

One of my favourites. Goku takes a whole series to get rid of Frieza and his lads. Trunks kicks their bucket in one episode lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    LOL Dragonball Z, brought some great memories back there.

One of my favourites. Goku takes a whole series to get rid of Frieza and his lads. Trunks kicks their bucket in one episode lol.
    Trust me brah, DBZ was like no other show back then, you'd come home straight from school just to watch it.

No other anime could come close to dbz back then.

that frieza saga felt like it went on for a whole school term...and when goku turnt super saiyen for the first time

all these 2000 babies missed out.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly and realistically; Where do you think we will end up this year? Ill say 3rd I love Olivier but lol with him up front..there's no way we will be higher than that

ReputationRep:
    Trust me brah, DBZ was like no other show back then, you'd come home straight from school just to watch it.

that frieza saga felt like it went on for a whole school term...and when goku turnt super saiyen for the first time

Goku charging that freaking spirit bomb went on for like 2 whole damn episodes. Frieza just stood there lol

Name:  169d892d4c5560a4aeb9a2585b1d5f1645ec00d0953a9e88f0ec59aed9f3475a.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  110.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    Samurai Jack

ReputationRep:

Those were the days man. All the best shows were on Toonami; DBZ, Megas XLR, Beyblade, Teen Titans, Static Shock and the best of them all Samurai Jack SNM

ReputationRep:

Pokemon was the ****. Not DBZ.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basiji)
    Pokemon was the ****. Not DBZ.
    I must be on the wrong thread

ReputationRep:
    One episode of DBZ:

1 minute intro

19 min talking

5 min advertisement

5 min fight scene

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    One episode of DBZ:

1 minute intro

19 min talking

5 min advertisement

5 min fight scene
    Nah, you forgot the trash talking and the **** measuring powering ups lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborarosa)
    Honestly and realistically; Where do you think we will end up this year? Ill say 3rd I love Olivier but lol with him up front..there's no way we will be higher than that
    I honestly believe this could be our year, especially with the way we've conducted business in the summer window. Prediction:
    Prem - 1st
    Champions League - Quarter final
    FA Cup - 5th Round
    Capital One Cup - Winners

ReputationRep:
    You lot are mad.

Pokemon was the one.. I used to be excited as **** for it. I would make sure I was up at 6am to watch it, and made sure I ran back from school to watch it.

Good days

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.