Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya guys! First off everyone is doing amazing with all the interviews and offers congrats a question for all reading offer holders, what're we supposed to do about DBS does anyone know? And also has anyone noticed track is due to be down on Manchester decision weekend:')

ReputationRep:
    En route to DMU! Nervous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanC55)
    Good luck mate I'm sure you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dancer32014)
    Hiya guys! First off everyone is doing amazing with all the interviews and offers congrats a question for all reading offer holders, what're we supposed to do about DBS does anyone know? And also has anyone noticed track is due to be down on Manchester decision weekend:')
    Manchester will make their decisions on the Monday as far as I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nesca89)
    Manchester will make their decisions on the Monday as far as I know
    Yeah I hope so I think while I was there the woman said it could be the Friday if they were ready and track is down Friday night to Monday morning...at least we can all bond while we wait hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I hope so I think while I was there the woman said it could be the Friday if they were ready and track is down Friday night to Monday morning...at least we can all bond while we wait hahaha
    Oh god, well hopefully we will hear before it goes down. That would be handy fingers crossed for us all!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! I'm sure you're going to do awesome!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, well hopefully we will hear before it goes down. That would be handy fingers crossed for us all!
    Yeah that'd be so good. Was your interview early on too? It seemed ages away til march at the time but now it's so close. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that'd be so good. Was your interview early on too? It seemed ages away til march at the time but now it's so close. Good luck
    Yep it was in December! It did seem far away but I can't believe how quickly it's came around. Nervous doesn't even describe it haha

ReputationRep:
    Yep it was in December! It did seem far away but I can't believe how quickly it's came around. Nervous doesn't even describe it haha
    Awww at least we have each other. The nerves are definitely building! my countdown just keeps getting closer

ReputationRep:
    Awww at least we have each other. The nerves are definitely building! my countdown just keeps getting closer
    That's why I love this site, it gives us hope and support I can't wait for the day that I no longer have to check track haha

ReputationRep:
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    All the best, try and enjoy it!

ReputationRep:
    For the DMU interview tommorrow, does anyone know what the declaration form 1a?

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected from Sheffield after the interview, oops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eskimok1)
    Sorry about that but you have other offers don't you? Was Sheffield a favourite? Well as they say "everything happens for a reason" so keep smiling and good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eskimok1)
    Really sorry to hear that, good luck with your other choices.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a update from track think it's Sheffield probs been rejected don't wanna check as I have the DMU interview tomorrow and wanna focus on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djavor)
    I've got a update from track think it's Sheffield probs been rejected don't wanna check as I have the DMU interview tomorrow and wanna focus on it
    Good luck with tomorrow. Do you know what the declaration form 1a is for the interview at DMU?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.