Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    And now they're making fun of transgender people. I'm getting really tempted to leave this group

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mini-Me)
    And now they're making fun of transgender people. I'm getting really tempted to leave this group

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Then leave. If youre going to get affected by what a bunch of randoms say then its best if you do. Cant you just ignore it...the majority of the group are because most of these people convos on there are just pathetic.

If you feel that strongly, speak up about it on the group..

ReputationRep:
    Lol fb group actually just got funny for once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frigg113)
    Lol fb group actually just got funny for once
    Has it? :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cerlohee)
    Has it? :s
    Nope! Getting spammed by posh Camb rejects who all got reported to the one, the only: Jeb Koogler

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elcor)
    Nope! Getting spammed by posh Camb rejects who all got reported to the one, the only: Jeb Koogler
    They're so annoying + childish :/ Hope most people aren't like that next year, and that it's easy enough to steer clear of those that are!
    Phone isn't letting me report them though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    I think so too although I'm sure most of them are really nice people and just play up to Facebook for likes and confrontation

I did see who you were I've never posted so you won't be able to work out who I am hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooooh the likes, I guess they're a nice sort of validation :lol:

Haha, hope I don't annoy you. You will post one day!

ReputationRep:
    TSR - where Cambridge offer holders come to ***** about other Cambridge offer holders on the FB group.

ReputationRep:
    I think it would be wise for me not to *****, given my username and real name are actually quite similar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomStaff)
    TSR - where Cambridge offer holders come to ***** about other Cambridge offer holders on the FB group.
    Not really *****ing tbh, if anyone forms a full opinion through fb and this then lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elcor)
    Yeh that was funny. How do you know they werent offer holders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Not really *****ing tbh, if anyone forms a full opinion through fb and this then lol
    it is *****ing as the people on here saying they wanna leave etc and how childish it is, theyre only saying it here. Theyre not saying it on the fb group, saying it on tsr behind their backs

Thats the definition of *****ing

(Original post by DomStaff)
    I think it would be wise for me not to *****, given my username and real name are actually quite similar.
    Good point. If you could ***** though, would you have something to ***** about

ReputationRep:
    it is *****ing as the people on here saying they wanna leave etc and how childish it is, theyre only saying it here. Theyre not saying it on the fb group, saying it on tsr behind their backs

I haven't said any of that, so

Nothing to ***** about anyway, just the whole thing can get 'cringey' for lack of a better word

ReputationRep:
    I haven't said any of that, so

Nothing to ***** about anyway, just the whole thing can get 'cringey' for lack of a better word
    Yeh didnt say you had lol. Think domstaff was referring to the others who actually were

Also, i definitely agree about the cringey stuff..especially when most of the convos on there no one gives two fuks about

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got anywhere near as much focus/mental energy in past papers and mocks as I did last year, I swear I'm not gonna meet my offer

ReputationRep:
    Yeh didnt say you had lol. Think domstaff was referring to the others who actually were

Also, i definitely agree about the cringey stuff..especially when most of the convos on there no one gives two fuks about
    Ah fe

You on there?
    (Original post by Elcor)
    I haven't got anywhere near as much focus/mental energy in past papers and mocks as I did last year, I swear I'm not gonna meet my offer
    I'm quite annoyed with myself, like a month to go and I'm spending my lessons playing with a ****ing ruler

Lol I only just discovered that if you slide your fingers in on a ruler it'll always be in the middle

ReputationRep:
    Ah fe

You on there?

I'm quite annoyed with myself, like a month to go and I'm spending my lessons playing with a ****ing ruler

Lol I only just discovered that if you slide your fingers in on a ruler it'll always be in the middle
    Haha I explained that to myself mentally when I was preparing for my interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elcor)
    Haha I explained that to myself mentally when I was preparing for my interview
    I spent a whole hour trying to make it not happen lmao

Physics 1 - 0 Fish

ReputationRep:
    Ah fe

You on there?

Ah moments. I tried explaining to my teacher why this happens and he still doesnt get it lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Yeah, you'd be first on my list to ***** about.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.