The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Shout out to everyone who hates TalenQ numerical as much as I do! Just flopped the Citi one so I am in that sort of mood..
Original post by bored565
Jeez these banks really do take their sweet time...

What the actual f... was about to finalise my application for Lazard and hit send and the website says this vacancy isn't available anymore..?
Original post by cleverboy12
anybody had experience of the Morgan Stanley numerical? what's it like?

one of the easiest ones out there, no joke
Original post by volatilityskew2
its in the email bro. also its 48 hrs not 5 days

bro, in my email there is nothing like that.
Original post by cleverboy12
anybody had experience of the Morgan Stanley numerical? what's it like?

I finished like 7ish minutes early, definitely not impossible (I ****ed up a few questions though)! I was expecting much worse to be honest
Original post by masterllecker
Had the same problem but managed to get to my tests, so here's how you do it as I am sure this question will keep coming up.

Login as if you are trying to apply for a new role. At this point on your application you should see the role you've already applied for and a talentq link which you can't click. Copy Paste that into a new tab and it should bring you to the talentq homepage where your elements numerical test should appear.

That's how i did it and it worked.

Maybe that is the test itself, you know to test your problem solving skills ahah

P.s: I can't even login to the careers page
P.s2: It now works, I used Masterllecker's method and I could reset my psw and log in. Cheers man!
(edited 7 years ago)
Has anyone applied to IT division within Credit Suisse?? Do they require a numerical test as well?
I've heard there's no tests for tech...
Anyone done the Nomura Logical reasoning? Was it hard? I hate logical reasonings tests..
What is the process after submitting the Blackrock application? Do they have a test and what is this online covering letter thing lol
Original post by Broocklyn
Maybe that is the test itself, you know to test your problem solving skills ahah

P.s: I can't even login to the careers page
P.s2: It now works, I used Masterllecker's method and I could reset my psw and log in. Cheers man!

Glad I could help!
Anyone else got an interview with Citi on Friday for markets?
Original post by Deltasierra27

When did you apply/complete tests?
Original post by Dante991
What is the process after submitting the Blackrock application? Do they have a test and what is this online covering letter thing lol

You fill in a standard application form in which you upload your CV, afterwards you are invited to submit a 'virtual cover letter' which apparently is a video interview with standard questions such as Why BlackRock?, What can you bring to the firm? etc. A poster above said that this replaces the psychometric tests.
Original post by dasu95
Wtf is the M&G test....?!?!?!?! Why won't it end!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

how long did it take them to send it to you? submitted mine last week and still havent got the tests

jheeeeze thats nice and early

jealous
Original post by Turing
When did you apply/complete tests?

I subbed a couple weeks back and did the tests on Sep 9th

wtf. Citi haven't even sent me my tests yet... Been 3 working days lol.
Original post by JessicaPearson
You fill in a standard application form in which you upload your CV, afterwards you are invited to submit a 'virtual cover letter' which apparently is a video interview with standard questions such as Why BlackRock?, What can you bring to the firm? etc. A poster above said that this replaces the psychometric tests.

Thanks, thats pretty interesting - at least its not a cheap scumbag aptitude test or I would go all "assault on wallstreet" on them
Bank of England and America are taking the p- iss, been waiting ages for them to open shop and its well after their expected opening date

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending