Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Jokes on me, I think I got 99

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepyourapology)
    I got that, mainly because 3.7 and 3.8 were so close so I subtracted the amount with 3.7 from 34, and then I subtracted the 3.8 from 34, and I got that the 3.7 one was closer by 0.025.
    If you didn't work out the value with X=3.75 you won't get full marks even if you've chosen the correct answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smithj)
    If you didn't work out the value with X=3.75 you won't get full marks even if you've chosen the correct answer
    I worked out the value of 3.75 and everything but put 3.7 as answer do i still get 3/4 marks?

ReputationRep:
    Overall i got 74 marks altogether hopefully it's a grade C.

ReputationRep:
    What would say 115-125 marks be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarcusJT)
    Overall i got 70 Marks is that enough for a C grade?
    What is most likely going to be the mark for a grade C overall?
    Nothing is guaranteed but the C Grade is very unlikely to be above this, hence you should be okay for C.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liambuttjshe)
    What would say 115-125 marks be?
    Very strong B Grade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrPeter)
    Very strong B Grade
    what do you think the minimum for an A grade would be ?

ReputationRep:
    last question I got 40.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esmeralda123)
    what do you think the mingimum for an A grade would be ?
    It has only been below 132 once in the last 6 exams.

ReputationRep:
    missing 10 marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaqub uddin)
    last question I got 40.
    the angle isnt in the middle so you cant do 1/2absinc

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately due to lack of revision I think I got about 97(overall including both papers) do you think that would be a b or do you think that the grade boundaries will be more strict this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruari014)
    Unfortunately due to lack of revision I think I got about 97(overall including both papers) do you think that would be a b or do you think that the grade boundaries will be more strict this year
    Very difficult to say. Too close to the B/C boundary to call.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wimsett)
    It remained 720! not 50 so it was 240 x 3 = 720 and then 240 x 2 = 480
    Would I still get a method mark for using the correct method but with the wrong number?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    what do u think an a* would be. If it was other years I would have gotten an a* but seeing now that the test was easy I am scared I wont get it

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there is a november resit for this paper or not and if so i when is it (under the old spec)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undec)
    what do u think an a* would be. If it was other years I would have gotten an a* but seeing now that the test was easy I am scared I wont get it
    Usually above 164 (June last year was an exception). My guess would be 166-170 (purely speculative).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruari014)
    I would suggest that you harshly mark both papers, by this I mean exclude any questions you think would award method marks and marks you're not 100% sure you got. This will get you your absolute minimum score. I would say if your minimum is below ~88, it is unlikely that you'll get a B (but not impossible). A B grade ranges from 94-98 I believe, and could well be between 98-102 this year.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.