Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerri1gle)
    Anyone at Meridian court?
    I am! my room is D110
    where u at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv.w)
    ah cool what building do you have decorative arts in?
    erm bonington building? wheres graphics? do you know of anyway we can see the floorplan for norton? i want to see what flat im in its bugging me lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JudithK)
    Gill Street, 2nd floor D247...any neighbours? I just clicked any room in a mad panic!
    wooo! i'm in block E so sort of neighbours hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by molleh)
    If it's not on the list, it's booked up! Quickley go for something else! Norton is pretty good, that's what i went for in the end
    Well i did just did but i'm pretty annoyed how gill street is not available because i've been up all night checking the website all night only since 8 am i could get on the web site to find there was Hampden Norton Court Sandby Hall Simpsons The Maltings but no bloody Gill street :mad:theres no way you could of booked gill street today it just wasn't there i'm sooo confused :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunnytomo)
    Well i did just did but i'm pretty annoyed how gill street is not available because i've been up all night checking the website all night only since 8 am i could get on the web site to find there was Hampden Norton Court Sandby Hall Simpsons The Maltings but no bloody Gill street :mad:theres no way you could of booked gill street today it just wasn't there i'm sooo confused :confused:
    It got booked up (aswell as Sandby), in about 5minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scionce)
    It got booked up (aswell as Sandby), in about 5minutes.
    do you know when because i looked all morning it was never on the list...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, got booked within like minutes, mad rush for rooms. So did you go for Norton? What floor/room you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mbel11)
    erm bonington building? wheres graphics? do you know of anyway we can see the floorplan for norton? i want to see what flat im in its bugging me lool
    im in the waverly building, and no i really wanna know as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerri1gle)
    saaame i got somehwere on floor 2 in meridian! what about you?
    Same floor 2 but the only bonus is a large room - F34

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, got booked within like minutes, mad rush for rooms. So did you go for Norton? What floor/room you get?
    tbh I can't remember which one i clicked on i was so p'ed off i clicked on w/e

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boreism)
    Yay I've just booked Hampden Hall - Ground Floor: Room 061!

Anyone else near me?
    Yay! I'm in Hampden- ground floor room 31
    We only had to pay the deposit right?
    What you studying?

ReputationRep:
    do you know when because i looked all morning it was never on the list...
    I think 7:38 if you wanna be precise.

ReputationRep:
    tbh I can't remember which one i clicked on i was so p'ed off i clicked on w/e
    I really wouldn't worry too much, Norton's looking pretty good! If it's that bad, you can try calling ntu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scionce)
    I think 7:38 if you wanna be precise.
    How could that be i went on the website and there was a message around 7:00 am saying 'The booking doesn't open untill the 9th monday blahy blah' which was strange because it was the 9th it wasn't untill 8.00 am i could get on and then when did i saw the list of all the others but Gill street wasn't on do you see where i coming from it looked like i had no chance of booking :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I really wouldn't worry too much, Norton's looking pretty good! If it's that bad, you can try calling ntu
    what room and floor did you book. I booked Norton this morning as well, ground floor room 102

ReputationRep:
    So is hampden still available? Can I change still although I put down my deposit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauz)
    ah good was really annoyed cause you cant see them on the website or anything but oh well its better than nothing! i caint wait
    yeah i'm so not buzzing about this mile and a 1/2 walk!
    Was simpsons your first choice? Or did you do what I did and stay up half the night then slept through the most crucial time in the morning? Haha! I'm excited now too Yeah dude me either, sooo not feeling that trek every day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolo66)
    what room and floor did you book. I booked Norton this morning as well, ground floor room 102
    I'm 2nd floor, 456, I want to see all the floor plan and stuff, i literally just clicked anything incase i lost it! What're you studying?

ReputationRep:
    How could that be i went on the website and there was a message around 7:00 am saying 'The booking doesn't open untill the 9th monday blahy blah' which was strange because it was the 9th it wasn't untill 8.00 am i could get on and then when did i saw the list of all the others but Gill street wasn't on do you see where i coming from it looked like i had no chance of booking :confused:
    Well i mean it went active at 7:38 for a start (from yougo a girl said she refreshed every minute and since she got Sandby, which was out when i looked, i believe her). I went on at 7:45 after looking at 7:35 when it wasnt active, and when i clicked "Check Availability", Gill Street didnt show, and Sandby showed but all the rooms were greyed out when i went to click one.

So yeh, it was out quick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luis)
    :rolleyes:

I thought we get it paid in three lumps too? Would make sense considering the uni want the rent in three lumps?
    no cus im from sweden and we dont have university owned accommodation you get the money each month so im gonna have a really hard time paying

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.