Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)

Fabregas looks bored and depressed on the bench :erm:
    About to say the same! So did RvP!

ReputationRep:
    Song slips a lot, but he usually keeps the ball when he does, so I don't complain. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Is arshavin playing badly on purpose ? Looks the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    How often does Song slip? :facepalm2:

Fabregas looks bored and depressed on the bench :erm:
    to be fair to him, all the cool people were sitting at the front :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Spurs just equalised!! B*stards!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ar5enal Fan)
    We really should've done our goal difference a bigger favour today, could and should easily have been around 7-0.
    Berbatov hattrick, ManUtd scored 5 without return. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    RVP is back ! agreed should of battered them

ReputationRep:
    As easy as expected. Van Persie will get the headlines but I thought Wilshere was brilliant today. Very wasteful in front of goal but scoring goals won't be a problem anyway. The promising thing is that we haven't conceded for a while -- in fact, I've heard we're the only team not to concede in 2011 so far. We need to keep getting the clean sheets.

Keep our key players fit and there's enough quality to go all the way. A couple of tricky games next up in the league but with this XI we'd have to fancy our chances. Meanwhile, lets hope we don't make a meal of the cup ties. Ipswich at home and Huddersfield at home are not games top teams expect to struggle in.

ReputationRep:
    Robin van Persie, marry me? :love:

ReputationRep:
    Disappointing considering the amount of chances we had, should have had a few more at least - Wigan were shocking. But finishing aside it was a decent performance, our 1st choice is a very good side

And lol at Caldwell, happy to kick Cesc but can't take it, enjoy the 3 game ban

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    in fact, I've heard we're the only team not to concede in 2011 so far. We need to keep getting the clean sheets.
    Wow. :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    And lol at Caldwell, happy to kick Cesc but can't take it, enjoy the 3 game ban
    And that's a key example of the 'experience' and WUMness Cesc has brought into our game. He does this every game -- winds opponents up, kicks them, moans like a ***** to refs and because he has the reputation of being a brilliant player, he gets his way. Disgustingly beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, four in a row in the league. Second time this season as well IIRC. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Cesc isn't that kind of player :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Yep, four in a row in the league. Second time this season as well IIRC. :yy:
    Two words:

Wojciech Szczesny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    Two words:

Wojciech Szczesny
    Him bowling the ball out as soon as he gets it, gives us that extra speed in the counter. Compared to Fab and Almunia who take there time and often kick!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I love how Cesc petulantly kicked Caldwell off the ball and put his hands on his face to wind him up even more after Caldwell and the rest of them had been kicking Cesc all game. 5 minutes later Caldwell brings Cesc down in the box, we have a penalty and Caldwell sent off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    Two words:

Wojciech Szczesny
    Definitely. He's conceded only 4 goals for us:

- A fluky Park header that would go in 1% of the time
    - A penalty
    - An absolute screamer vs Leeds
    - A neat finish from Priskin vs Ipswich (that was Eboue's fault anyway)

So, really, he's not made any shot-stopping mistakes.

9 games played, 5 clean sheets. Thoroughly impressive.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Park gets enough credit for his goal against you guys, it was clever improvisation imo, he certainly shaped his head at the last minute to have some control over the direction rather than the ball smashing him in the face and bobbling in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    I don't think Park gets enough credit for his goal against you guys, it was clever improvisation imo, he certainly shaped his head at the last minute to have some control over the direction rather than the ball smashing him in the face and bobbling in
    Yes, that must be it

RvP's first ever career hattrick, didn't know that :beard:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.