Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Must have been a hot pic....I want to see it now
    Haha not even, I look like the average Somali.
    <--- heres a pic lol

ReputationRep:
    Looool ''advertising'', is she really? :laugh:
    Loool I'm not. She's from birmingham where most of the somali girls are average so she cant talk :lol:

She's beautiful herself though ngl mashaAllah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaLDN)
    <--- heres a pic lol
    You're veryy beautiful mashaAllah dunno if I've ever told you before lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Loool I'm not. She's from birmingham where most of the somali girls are average so she cant talk :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol somalis are somalis.
    doesn't matter where they live.

I try. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaLDN)
    <--- heres a pic lol
    Where's the pic? Am I missing something?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by missfats)
    Lol somalis are somalis.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's all well and good when everyone is complimenting each other, but no pics, no proof.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've noticed that there quite a lot of asians when i went qm

Im from north west and I've seen girls even more beautiful than the girls in those pics

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You've graduated? How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    MashaAllah congrats for getting the results to get in!

I actually have an aunt from Leicester who moved to Egypt with her family but left one daughter whos 18. My aunts name is halima. Maybe your fam might know her? If you didn't tell me 3 of u stayed, I would've been like whaaaaat are u my cousin lol!

My gap has been good. So many things happened like I went dubai, worked for a while, learnt how to cook, watched so many shows i wanted to watch and got into uni alhamdulillah. A miracle also happened to me whch im grateful for

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg I live in Leicester xD I know a woman named Halima (funnily enough she is.my cousin xD) but she left her 15/16 year old daughter. Who did she take with her? Know her daughters name who she left behind?

You went Dubai? I'm so jelly, I went nowhere this summer, all I did was work and sit at home watching my drama and jamming with friends. Tomorrow having a mini reunion at my house so I'm looking forward to that. What sort of fun did you have at Dubai I know soooo many people who Dubai this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol somalis are somalis.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You cant really say that. Stop down playing their looks lol :/ Some are average/below average but ALOT are gorgeous. I have female relatives who are extremely beautiful and i always see a lot who are gorgeous when I'm out

ReputationRep:
    You cant really say that. Stop down playing their looks lol :/ Some are average/below average but ALOT are gorgeous. I have female relatives who are extremely beautiful and i always see a lot who are gorgeous when I'm out
    Lol ok.
    I ain't downplaying anyone, I just think as a person who has been around somalis for 17 years, that they look mostly average. That's my experience anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol ok.
    I ain't downplaying anyone, I just think as a person who has been around somalis for 17 years, that they look mostly average. That's my experience anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You havent met me then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimeCrazy)
    Omg I live in Leicester xD I know a woman named Halima (funnily enough she is.my cousin xD) but she left her 15/16 year old daughter. Who did she take with her? Know her daughters name who she left behind?

You went Dubai? I'm so jelly, I went nowhere this summer, all I did was work and sit at home watching my drama and jamming with friends. Tomorrow having a mini reunion at my house so I'm looking forward to that. What sort of fun did you have at Dubai I know soooo many people who Dubai this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The girl's name is Idil. She's in yr11. Sorry she has an older bro called mustafa whos 17/18 i think (the last time i saw him was like 2 years ago) who went egypt. I think her younger sister moved too. Do you know them? :eek:

I went in April for 3 weeks. I loved it so much. Literally, the country was perfect subhanallah. Everything about it amazed me. The beaches, the masjids, the suuqs, the people, EVERYTHING

Ohh i see. My summer has been pretty much like yours except the working part lol. Oh have fun at the reunion!

Have you sorted out your uni accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    Lol ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But you've grown up and lived in birmingham so you can't really generalise lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimeCrazy)
    You havent met me then
    You are an exception :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But you've grown up and lived in birmingham so you can't really generalise lol
    ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You've graduated? How old are you?
    No, i meant the open day. I've decided to go there in sept what have the people you know who went there said about it? I hear its isoc is amazing

I turned 19 recently

ReputationRep:
    The girl's name is Idil. She's in yr11. Sorry she has an older bro called mustafa whos 17/18 i think (the last time i saw him was like 2 years ago) who went egypt. I think her younger sister moved too. Do you know them? :eek:

I went in April for 3 weeks. I loved it so much. Literally, the country was perfect subhanallah. Everything about it amazed me. The beaches, the masjids, the suuqs, the people, EVERYTHING

Ohh i see. My summer has been pretty much like yours except the working part lol. Oh have fun at the reunion!

Have you sorted out your uni accomodation?
    OMG!!! Yes I do! Idil was just here yesterday thats my little niece! And yes Mustaf is with my brother right now, just finished year 11 now, all of us are waiting for his GCSE , him and my sister (shes also in year 11!) They refused to give us their results, Im still laughing about that XD

Omg, hahahha yes I do know them! What a small world! This shows, all Somalis know each other. Abayo Halimo part of the sugule family. You realted to em?

Now I am SUPER jealous, how are you making me this jealous, Ive never seen a beach in my life.

I will! And as for Uni accommodation, I'm just going to commute the first year and inshallah hopefull move in for second year! What about you? You commuting or dorms?

Small world :P

ReputationRep:
    You are an exception :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh stop it you Hahah how you been boo?!

ReputationRep:
    So have all of you girls seen each other ? The only person I've seen is missfats 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, i meant the open day. I've decided to go there in sept what have the people you know who went there said about it? I hear its isoc is amazing

I turned 19 recently
    Ohhh, yeah my cousin graduated at QMUL actually. He goes it's a decent uni, but I live like 5 mins away from QMUL, I can't go there and stay local lmao

You wanna sign up to ISoc? LOL I find that funny still

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.