The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dbz was the one, dont act like you didnt spend 20 mins after episodes trying to turn super saiyan. had to do the waistband trick when gotenks was born srs.
Original post by midgemeister7
I honestly believe this could be our year, especially with the way we've conducted business in the summer window. Prediction:
Prem - 1st
Champions League - Quarter final
FA Cup - 5th Round
Capital One Cup - Winners

You're so optimistic :eek: i think we will go a further round in the champs league but if we win the prem, id be sooooooo shocked. Chelsea to win it imo, unfortunately :frown:.
Hey guys new Arsenal fan here on TSR!

I just like Micah because people say I look like him.

Anyway here's my predictions for the coming season

Prem - 1st (more than 95 points but I don't think we'll go unbeaten :frown: )
FA Cup - semi finals (Wenger will only play youth)
CL - final (Sanchez and Ozil <3 my baes)
League cup - winners! (Wenger's youth policy will win again!!!!)

Can't wait for us to win this season and to sign Carvalho and Khedira and Benzema!!
Original post by SHOO
You lot are mad.

Pokemon was the one.. I used to be excited as f*ck for it. I would make sure I was up at 6am to watch it, and made sure I ran back from school to watch it.

Good days

lol you were on a Pikachu I choose you ting.
Reply 2044
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
lol you were on a Pikachu I choose you ting.

More of a Charizard man.

No one can fu** with Charizard.

The ultimate beast

Just don't get me started on this topic

<3
Reports from Colombia that Quintero is on his way to Arsenal. Taken with a pinch of salt, but if this is true... Cazorla is surely on his way out.

Actually maybe not, because he is U21 and therefore does not have to be registered with the first team. Strange link though, his agent basically said on twitter that he's coming to Arsenal, and Rory Smith (Times) is reporting it too.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SHOO
More of a Charizard man.

No one can fu** with Charizard.

The ultimate beast

Just don't get me started on this topic

<3

Haha well alright then, can't go wrong with Pokemon! I was more of a Flareon kinda gal but you know :tongue: I bet you were one of those boys in primary school that always brings in those Yu Gi Oh cards and Beyblade toys too lol. I'll spare you from this topic!

Original post by Micah Richards
Hey guys new Arsenal fan here on TSR!

Welcome :smile:

I was once like you...
Quintero would be so good. But how many AMs do we need?!
Original post by little_tom
Reports from Colombia that Quintero is on his way to Arsenal. Taken with a pinch of salt, but if this is true... Cazorla is surely on his way out.

Actually maybe not, because he is U21 and therefore does not have to be registered with the first team. Strange link though, his agent basically said on twitter that he's coming to Arsenal, and Rory Smith (Times) is reporting it too.

Various Twitter reports suggest that this is happening and is close to completion with a £15m fee. Don't know how good this kid is, never really paid attention to him playing. But if it goes ahead, then surely Santi is going the other way somewhere else... possibly Atletico.

One even tweeted the flight and seat number...

Posted from TSR Mobile
If we get him, he wont be registered as a first team player (assumption). Cazorla will either leave this season or next season, and Rosicky is on his last legs as well. We may not need him now but after next season it will make more sense. He has bags of potential and I would be surprised if Porto sell for that low.
If we get him, he wont be registered as a first team player (assumption). Cazorla will either leave this season or next season, and Rosicky is on his last legs as well. We may not need him now but after next season it will make more sense. He has bags of potential and I would be surprised if Porto sell for that low.

From YouTube (lol) it looks like he has a mean left foot strike.
Quintero would be so good. But how many AMs do we need?!

I feel like everytime someone tells Arsene to sign a DMF he reacts like this and signs an AM just to piss them off.

Reply 2053

Havnt really seen this kid in action so, I can only judge by YouTube videos - and he looks like he has a lot or potential.

But if we get him get him we can't let cazorla go, not this season at least. He's as good as Gnabry/Ox at the moment & isn't really good enough for our first team. And we arnt really in a position to gamble
Original post by barneystin
I feel like everytime someone tells Arsene to sign a DMF he reacts like this and signs an AM just to piss them off.

I cry every time
Original post by SHOO
This one?

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406811368.111799.jpg

Gives you the heebijeebies for the next season doesn't it :P

Does anyone know when Walcott is likely to be back?

The heebijeebies?! I haven't heard that phrase used since Special 1 TV was canceled!:angry:
Original post by Micah Richards
I cry every time

https://vine.co/v/MAMX31Tzg7a

such a misunderstood genius.

Weren't we going to sign Douglas Costa a few days back? Reeks of agent manoeuvring, Porto usually down own 100% of their players, Arsenal stay away from those deals. I hope it's not true because we have the Ox
Reply 2058
Original post by leinad2012
The heebijeebies?! I haven't heard that phrase used since Special 1 TV was canceled!:angry:

Well arnt you lucky you stumbled upon my post :wink:

Haha well alright then, can't go wrong with Pokemon! I was more of a Flareon kinda gal but you know :tongue: I bet you were one of those boys in primary school that always brings in those Yu Gi Oh cards and Beyblade toys too lol. I'll spare you from this topic!

Welcome :smile:

I was once like you...

http://youtu.be/U31Gbh_c8c0

This was me <3
Original post by barneystin
https://vine.co/v/MAMX31Tzg7a

such a misunderstood genius.

He's my hero teehee

Latest