Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteelCookie)
    I'm pretty sure they mean an A in any GCSE Maths, including i. While iGCSE is slightly harder, the boundaries are lower so I'd naturally assume that it will be the same.

-

Managed to get an unconditional from Birmingham for L100. That's 4 down and just UCL remaining.

Wish I decided to be a bit more dangerous and applied for maybe one extra top tier uni xD
    Well I'd need to contact them then!It's Bath that says a required grade in IGCSE Maths.
    Well well done!Your stats?Where did you apply?Good luck with the UCL offer!
    P.S I assume you are predicted an A* in Maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    Cry at my 93.3 average ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My average would be 80ish.Now let me cry:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    Well I'd need to contact them then!It's Bath that says a required grade in IGCSE Maths.
    Well well done!Your stats?Where did you apply?Good luck with the UCL offer!
    P.S I assume you are predicted an A* in Maths
    Predicted an A in FM, I'm applying for Economics & Statistics. And thank you!

AAB in Math, Chem, Bio & 6A* out of 10 at GCSE.

ReputationRep:
    Had my King's Cambridge interview today, and I can't believe it but it's the best interview I have ever had... I've done the very best I could have so now it's just wait and see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liamc1997)
    Had my King's Cambridge interview today, and I can't believe it but it's the best interview I have ever had... I've done the very best I could have so now it's just wait and see
    Well done, hope it all works out well for you! Out of interest, how many interviews have you had in total though? I think Oxford interview was the first interview I ever had!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wahrheit)
    Well done, hope it all works out well for you! Out of interest, how many interviews have you had in total though? I think Oxford interview was the first interview I ever had!
    Thank You! & that was my 6th; I've had 3 different jobs before then & 2 mock interviews with current cambridge students. hope your application works out too :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liamc1997)
    Thank You! & that was my 6th; I've had 3 different jobs before then & 2 mock interviews with current cambridge students. hope your application works out too :-)
    Oh ok awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteelCookie)
    Predicted an A in FM, I'm applying for Economics & Statistics. And thank you!

AAB in Math, Chem, Bio & 6A* out of 10 at GCSE.
    Your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    Your predicted grades?
    Already got AAB, only predicted grade is an A in FM.

ReputationRep:
    I had these interviewers in King's on Wednesday!
    Really nice guys who did their best to make me feel comfortable but my interview didn't go great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisjones)
    Really nice guys who did their best to make me feel comfortable but my interview didn't go great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw how come?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    Cry at my 93.3 average ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    They gave us maths problems and I didn't complete any of them by myself. They literally held my hand through the question 😏

ReputationRep:
    They gave us maths problems and I didn't complete any of them by myself. They literally held my hand through the question 😏
    Ngl I felt the same at mine (different college though) 😔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oreoenthusiast)
    Same!
    Still autopool though so not all bad 😎

ReputationRep:
    They gave us maths problems and I didn't complete any of them by myself. They literally held my hand through the question ������
    Out of curiosity, what sorts of questions did they ask you? I think the interview process is over so you guys can talk about it now, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak2015)
    Out of curiosity, what sorts of questions did they ask you? I think the interview process is over so you guys can talk about it now, right?
    Nope interviews still going on this week so please don't mention specifics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the average UMS avg. is that gets into Cambridge?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ugh same had mine at kings on Thursday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I won't be specific but there was a function to draw and some general problem solving questions.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.