(Original post by Biryani007)
    Oh, I didn't know...don't they thread or wax instead of shave though
    wot do u do about ur facial hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makaveli_The_Don)
    Chicks these days man. I aint seen no hijab on her either
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    ikr.. these ukhtis have no shame.
    Bruh, back in my day, they use to do it in secret behind cinemas and ****. Nowadays they have no shame, doing it in plain sight in ramadan on the internet. Who knows what else she's doing on the internet.

Lool who's she flirting with, me? :ahee:
    Don't act innocent, we all know your intentions. Go have a shower and clean the excitement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSA)
    Bruh, back in my day, they use to do it in secret behind cinemas and ****. Nowadays they have no shame, doing it in plain sight in ramadan on the internet. Who knows what else she's doing on the internet.

Don't act innocent, we all know your intentions. Go have a shower and clean the excitement.
    bruv half these chicks DM me their digits without hesitation then i spend my day giving them dawah on whatsapp xx

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I didn't know...don't they thread or wax instead of shave though
    i dnt know the full machinations behind the whole shaving thing but i know they get rid of their beards some how.

but still... dass nasty man, my wife aint gnna be doing that.

ReputationRep:
    I swear you guys are all so messed up! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    bare oxbridge rejects up there lol.

dnt watch, i'll bring u in some peng arab tings.

+ when i make it big i'll be getting all types of chicks, jus hang around for a bit and i'll hook u up with a juicy hijabi wife.
    bruv might have to fb friend u to hold u to that. bare man made promises on tsr and snaked me before xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSA)

mashaAllah brother, i was gunna tell them the same thing... didn't have the courage tho. so much hoejabis nowdays.
    bruv half these chicks DM me their digits without hesitation then i spend my day giving them dawah on whatsapp xx
    rooofl my guy

ngl funniest **** i've heard in ages

ReputationRep:
    bruv might have to fb friend u to hold u to that. bare man made promises on tsr and snaked me before xx
    dont watch i'll fb friend u, truss bare snakes out here. nah real talk ill make it big, i won't forget my dons tho.

ReputationRep:
    Looool ohhh myyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I swear you guys are all so messed up! :lol:
    Escape now! Before you suffer any further permanent damage to your brain:lol:

ReputationRep:
    mashaAllah brother, i was gunna tell them the same thing... didn't have the courage tho. so much hoejabis nowdays.

rooofl my guy

ngl funniest **** i've heard in ages

(Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Looool ohhh myyy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    its not easy being this jokes yo

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be done G, bare hoejabi girls wanting the D.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSA)
    Gotta be done G, bare hoejabi girls wanting the D.
    too many tbh, the ones on TSR are the worst... so thirsty.

ReputationRep:
    too many tbh, the ones on TSR are the worst... so thirsty.
    Truss. Preaching in one thread, flirting in another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSA)
    Truss. Preaching in one thread, flirting in another.
    i swear they give muslim girls a bad name.... imagine if their parents saw some of their posts astagfirullah.

ReputationRep:
    i swear they give muslim girls a bad name.... imagine if their parents saw some of their posts astagfirullah.
    Wearing hijabs and wearing more make up than Nicki Minaj. It's the end of times brother.

ReputationRep:
    its not easy being this jokes yo
    You remind me of Abdulkarim (youve probs seen his posts) He talks like a chav sometimes. Too funny

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Like who? :K:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    You remind me of Abdulkarim (youve probs seen his posts) He talks like a chav sometimes. Too funny

Posted from TSR Mobile
    na i havent cos i left tsr for years n just come back like 2 days ago cos i heard about u xx

ReputationRep:
    na i havent cos i left tsr for years n just come back like 2 days ago cos i heard about u xx
    It's like a Bollywood love story.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.