Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Ah moments. I tried explaining to my teacher why this happens and he still doesnt get it lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah lol, friction force needs to be greater and so reaction force to, to keep it from rotating

I just loved how even if I went really fast with one finger it'd still not change the outcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frigg113)
    it is *****ing as the people on here saying they wanna leave etc and how childish it is, theyre only saying it here. Theyre not saying it on the fb group, saying it on tsr behind their backs

Thats the definition of *****ing

Good point. If you could ***** though, would you have something to ***** about
    I've said it multiple times on the fb group

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    it is *****ing as the people on here saying they wanna leave etc and how childish it is, theyre only saying it here. Theyre not saying it on the fb group, saying it on tsr behind their backs

Thats the definition of *****ing

Good point. If you could ***** though, would you have something to ***** about
    Why would I cause even further confrontation in the group though that'd be the most hypocritical thing

Are you an offer holder or current student?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    It was just a deeply misogynist post about "bagging women" before they put on weight, I'm not sure if it was meant to be a joke or what but obviously it's not funny, I just cannot understand why someone would think that's an appropriate thing to put on an offer holders group?? Hmm it's not like I'm massively offended, but I'd hoped I'd be mixing with a more civilised group of people

In general physicsmaths the whole group is clogged up with certain people who over post and seem to like stirring up arguments, I'm all for political debate but I'm not sure posting on a group with potential university friends is the place to be so aggressive

And fish I know exactly who you mean some people just need to chill, the occasional post would be fine but it's every day ergh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sick bantz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomStaff)
    Yeah, you'd be first on my list to ***** about.
    ***** you dont know me

ReputationRep:
    Why would I cause even further confrontation in the group though that'd be the most hypocritical thing

Are you an offer holder or current student?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that wouldnt be at all hypocritical.

What you are doing currently is hypocritical...i.e. *****ing about people who are being unpleasant (by your standards), behind their backs.

Now thats unpleasant...thus hypocritical

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elcor)
    I haven't got anywhere near as much focus/mental energy in past papers and mocks as I did last year, I swear I'm not gonna meet my offer
    I'm already into my exams and haven't got the same amount of motivation as I did at GCSE :hide:

ReputationRep:

What you are doing currently is hypocritical...i.e. *****ing about people who are being unpleasant (by your standards), behind their backs.

Did I say I had an issue with *****ng? No

Yes I agree that it probably shouldn't be done but I was just letting out frustration with other people who I thought would get it, as the only offer holder I know this was the only appropriate place

And like I said it isn't hypocritical because it's the confrontation that annoys me and I wasn't being confrontational on here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did I say I had an issue with *****ng? No

Yes I agree that it probably shouldn't be done but I was just letting out frustration with other people who I thought would get it, as the only offer holder I know this was the only appropriate place

And like I said it isn't hypocritical because it's the confrontation that annoys me and I wasn't being confrontational on here

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No you were *****ing..

ReputationRep:

Except she's not being 'unpleasant'.

She's being unpleasant based on your own standards.

ReputationRep:
    No you were *****ing..
    Where did I say that I wasn't *****ing? I don't I didn't disagree with that

But in some circumstances it's better than creating an argument

The irony is you're the exact sort of confrontational person I was talking about, you've literally created an argument from nothing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    TSR is worse than the FB group now (which has actually turned quite nice this evening)...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elcor)
    TSR is worse than the FB group now (which has actually turned quite nice this evening)...
    Sorry for somehow creating such negativity on here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    why do you lurk, parent/.
    originally because I had a child applying to university and wanted to support them through a trying time. So they could concentrate on exams and I was their researcher.

Then I stopped lurking to share some of that experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elcor)
    another bunch of boring politics debates from the same people...lovely

thank god this ****s over tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    its stupid the proportion of people who want to vote green on there, but then I guess the type of person that would vote green is for a statement, so theyre more likely to care to actually do the poll. which is a small minority of the group anyway.

Even when smart enough for Cambridge, I guess you can still be young and naive

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    its stupid the proportion of people who want to vote green on there, but then I guess the type of person that would vote green is for a statement, so theyre more likely to care to actually do the poll. which is a small minority of the group anyway.

Even when smart enough for Cambridge, I guess you can still be young and naive
    Is it your intention to be universally disliked?

ReputationRep:
    ***** you dont know me
    Thought it would be good to post something ********ish

ReputationRep:
    no, is it your intention too make ukip voters universally disliked. not very fair, condemning peoples views to lack intelligence. is it

a green supporter is A LOT dumber than ukips. Greens not even a real policy, just a manifesto about the environment
    (Original post by Elcor)
    Is it your intention to be universally disliked?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.