Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How are you feeling right now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    , I am told I am a lovely girl and nice to be around but friendship is a two way street, I always try . Awww thank you and the same you seem like a nice guy.

I am going to have a look online for charities and roles in Birmingham. Hopefully fingers crossed . I have always liked old people some of them are really small and cute bless them. Nope 21 going to be 22 in 3 months and some.
    I love old people! I could chat to them all day!

Nervous

ReputationRep:
    not too bad not too good, feels like almost no emotion exists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    Nervous
    :hugs:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Which one is you then, glad it went well .
    Purple socks :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frostyjoe)
    I love old people! I could chat to them all day!
    High five I find some of them incredibly interesting, my pen pal is such an awesome old lady bless her <3

(Original post by TheBBQ)

ReputationRep:
    Was trying to not to have TSR on my phone, I lack self control lately :'(.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    Purple socks :cool:
    Aww kl .

ReputationRep:
    . Hopefully and Thank you Multi x.

That is tge best way to be, I am the same .

Thats true , the same with me, some of my best memorable conversations have been with older people. Lol you joker maybe you should get yourself a cougar . . Awww thabk you multi :hugs:.

Could you answer this question of mine? What the hell is this awful south side story crap that is on my telly they are killing some of these songs in horrendous fashion and the dance moves crikey xD. This is terrible acting, i actually dunno what this is I can not find my remote again
    You're welcome :hat2:

Well I did work at a charity shop for a while & most of the workers their were older women plus during a Princes Trust course that I did we went to a care home for our community project & some of them their were so lovely & hearing all their stories & everything aha From my experience so far old women have smiled more & initiated more conversations with me than girls my age :erm: but saying all this I still prefer younger ladies if I was to ever get a girlfriend lol

Ah, referring to the last part of your post, it would help if you could inform me on what the show is actually called aha? Then I might be able to help Although admittedly I hardly watch TV anymore.

ReputationRep:
    High five I find some of them incredibly interesting, my pen pal is such an awesome old lady bless her <3
    Well I wouldn't become friends with them but they are certainly fascinating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frostyjoe)
    Well I wouldn't become friends with them but they are certainly fascinating.
    They are , lol 😂.

ReputationRep:
    It's not how I'm feeling right at this second, but I have been feeling a bit low recently...partly to do with life, feeling lonely and the fact that I don't seem to be as close to someone as I used to be So yeah, things haven't been great :|

Shattered and my eyelids are so heafvy but i'm comfy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    It's not how I'm feeling right at this second, but I have been feeling a bit low recently...partly to do with life, feeling lonely and the fact that I don't seem to be as close to someone as I used to be So yeah, things haven't been great :|
    Were they a good friend to you? Try not to let it get you down in any case there are plenty of people out there who care for you. I've been feeling a bit low myself recently although it's for purely superficial reasons! I'm glad that you feel a little better now though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    Were they a good friend to you? Try not to let it get you down in any case there are plenty of people out there who care for you. I've been feeling a bit low myself recently although it's for purely superficial reasons! I'm glad that you feel a little better now though
    I think they were yeah We met on TSR and talked for quite a while...thank you

Pfft you're just whimisical 24/7
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Excuse my rudeness for not replying, but damn dude xD.
    :hugs: Don't worry lou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I think they were yeah We met on TSR and talked for quite a while...thank you

Pfft you're just whimisical 24/7
    I see and I wish that I could say that I was but even sloths have their moments it would seem. Did you know that sloths often grab onto their own arms believing them to be branches and fall out of trees? I know that that shouldn't be funny but seriously! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    I see and I wish that I could say that I was but even sloths have their moments it would seem. Did you know that sloths often grab onto their own arms believing them to be branches and fall out of trees? I know that that shouldn't be funny but seriously! :laugh:
    ...I did not know that :O

Fun fact of the day

ReputationRep:
    I feel depressed today, which is always great... Hugs please.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.