The Manchester United Thread XIX Watch

This discussion is closed.
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Cant say that because he hardly ever passes.

Was lol's when i heard people saying he was better then Mata
trapking
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We are being linked with Hazard? :eek: £65 mill in the summer....pricey. Apparently we have given up on Bale :lol:

He would be a quality signing not gonna lie but i cant see him coming to Utd yet....maybe he will!
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)
Januzaj's passing ability is much better than Sterling's
Sterlings movement and passing ability has gotten way better compared to when he was at Liverpool. Far superior than Junazj. Junazj cannot read the game as well as Sterling can in attack which is evident in his poor decision making at times.

Never knew he was this hyped up bloody hell :lol:
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
The irony is that I make more predictions than most on this forum, and stated long ago how Januzaj and Sterling's careers would turn out.

Januzaj's natural ability is literally just being a great dribbler, and he's very, very good at dribbling. His passing range is clever and artistic, to be quite flattering, but no better than Sterling's. In every other facet of the game he's worse off than Sterling, and being a good dribbler is nowhere near enough lol. No point talking about Januzaj's wasted application etc, may as well sit here and talk about Ravel Morrison (whose potential blew both of these players out of the water).
Finally someone who understands. The hype is funny.

He has good dribbling ability yes but he lacks a lot of the aspects you have mentioned and this is obvious when you watch him play however that is not to say he cannot improve. If he were to work on his decision making/technical ability and work on his pace he could have the potential to be a world class player!

I've been really impressed with Sterling he has improved so much from his time at Liverpool!
difeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by trapking)
Sterlings movement and passing ability has gotten way better compared to when he was at Liverpool. Far superior than Junazj. Junazj cannot read the game as well as Sterling can in attack which is evident in his poor decision making at times.

who is Junazj
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by difeo)
who is Junazj
Idk however you spell his name :lol:
Manchester United
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Janaldinho init
SirAlexFerguson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Januzaj is only 20, at least let him develop before judging him.

Other quality young footballers who we compare him with are 2-3 years more developed than him. Except Martial who is 20 as well and is miles ahead of anyone in his age group.

I think the biggest problem Januzaj has is that he has no settled position, he plays on both flanks and sometimes through the middle so can't learn properly, a bit like Jones who played all over the pitch when he came and then looked shaky at CB.

In other news, I just read Lingaard is back. God help us! People speak of him like he's the next Giggsy when he's a poor man's Andros Townsend
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Im loving these comparisons hahaha

Poor mans bale

Poor mans Andros Townsend

:lol:
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by trapking)

I'm just talking about passing ability and vision. Januzaj's is better theres no debate. He should be a natural CAM. I see him moulding into an Ozil type player.

see the pass to RVP at 1:12. He cuts the entire defence apart.

If you have time:

Manchester United
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Man like Adnan seeing them passes before I seem 'em on 4th replay
Major Zero
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ravel Morrison, his potential and what he could have been and had if he wasn't so keen on dicking around makes me want to cry :bawling:
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
(Original post by Major Zero)
Ravel Morrison, his potential and what he could have been and had if he wasn't so keen on dicking around makes me want to cry :bawling:
Zaha too

Memphis really needs to buckle up. It's make or break for him in the next year IMO.
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)
I'm just talking about passing ability and vision. Januzaj's is better theres no debate. He should be a natural CAM. I see him moulding into an Ozil type player.

see the pass to RVP at 1:12. He cuts the entire defence apart.

If you have time:

I love how youre only picking certain games that show that. Watch any recent City game Sterling is by far the superior player.

There is no way in hell Januzaj is a better footballer than Sterling (i'm talking at this moment in time) it's either:

a) you haven't really played football properly and understand the technicality of players. There is just so much lacking in his game, if we had sterling in our team you would see far greater improvement in our end product than Januzaj

b) youre smoking something.

c)
Spoiler:
Show
go back to option b
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Why on earth is this guy still trying to argue that Sterling is a better footballer when I'm just talking about their passing ability. I have not said that Januzaj is a better footballer overall so that is irrelevant.
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I can also post videos of Sterling making good passes but that doesn't prove anything...because it will just go back and forth.

PimpedButterfly said it perfectly tbh, the only thing Januzaj has that is better than Sterling is his dribbling ability. End of.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Nah
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If Hazard actually wanted out of Chelsea, we should pay up for him. He won't ever be this cheap again.
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
*Insert he's right you know meme.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Why would he come to United though if Madrid are interested?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (118)
63.44%
No (68)
36.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise