Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggg gggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
whats up pink, jonathon and B&M??
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for MessedUp, jonathon, pink, Luke and fairy. (and anyone else of course )

I'm feeling quite ill tonight.
gee_shakedown
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for everyone. I know I don't write on here too much, but I try and read everyones' posts and I feel for you all and hope everything gets a little easier.
I'm not feeling too fantastic at the moment. Found out my best friend isn't coming back to 6th form. And he hasn't even spoken to me for a month.
So I guess I'll never see/speak to him again... I don't even know what I've done. Besides that I haven't seen anyone apart from family for nearly a month now... starting to feel really trapped.
How's everyone elses' day been?
xxx
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi guys, how is everyone doing?

Orly xxx
belle654
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i hate comparing myself to other people, i hate facebook and when i go on everyones profile i see how many photos everyone has and how everyone seems to be so happy, i always compare myself to other people and start hating myself even more. im so white, my skins so pale and everyone seems to be so tanned at the moment. i know im so skinny but compared to everyone else i still see fat. i wish i was just normal looking and generally normal
belle654
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
...hope everyones ok tonight and not too panicky, hugs to you all x x x
bitterendx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tonights awful - I've posted on H&R looking for some form of rant or reassurance. I'm just dreading september. I really am. I just cannot stop crying.
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ARGHHH :cry: :cry:

A few months ago i found a note from someone and an email saying that David had cheated on me with his ex Emma. I deleted the email and then threw away the note very upset. I believed it, and it all came out in a small arguement me and David had around a month ago. I accused him of cheating becaue i was scared and i have trust issues but he said he hadnt and it was sorted. We told Sam, Claire, Dan and Scott. Sam and Claire because they may know something, and because we live with them, and Dan and Scott both because they live with Emma and David trusted their honesty. None of them knew anything and so we assumed the matter was closed, and someone was probably being malicious and cruel, and so we just continued as normal. We didnt want to involve emma because things would get more complicated and the strain it was putting us through was awful. We also assumed that she had nothing to do with it, because david and her are on very good terms.

However, today, claire met david in the kitchen and told him that emma knew and that she deserved the right to know, and furtherly had a go at him for not telling her. Claire's facebook status is also 'Claire is ready for some good ass-kicking' which may sugest something i dont know. I am upset because we wanted to keep this matter closed and told all of them in strict confidence.

I just thought this matter was closed and now its back i just want to cry its the icing on the cake really

i dont know what to feel apart from dismay and the feeling like someones broken my trust.

arghhh :cry:
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hope you're all ok in here. i've been living totally on my own over summer, as you can imagine it gets pretty lonely. nothing really bad's happened in a while, my life's just been uneventful. when i'm not at work there's nothing to do, no one to see, nowhere to go. so damn lonely.

screw facebook belle, you have your own life to live! don't dwell on other peoples. wouldn't worry about the tan either. i've never seen what the big deal about tans is.....

starchild, that all sounds pretty nasty. don't know what i can say, i've been there before, i hope you get through it.. do you trust your boyfriend?
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)

starchild, that all sounds pretty nasty. don't know what i can say, i've been there before, i hope you get through it.. do you trust your boyfriend?
I trust him.
Areontas
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
I trust him.
If you trust him, then you've got nothing more to be worried about. You know the status of your relationship better than anyone else. I know it's easy to be paranoid about things, especially when you've been receiving letters and emails, but try not to let it affect your relationship when there is nothing concrete and you're both happy together.

Think of it this way: if there was something that needed to be told to you about your relationship with David (probably by someone who cares about you or David), then they would say something to your face and express their concern. Anonymous emails/letters just seems a dodgy way of going about things, so it's either someone being extremely malicious, or a cruel joke. Obviously I can't be sure, but all I can say is - try not to let it get in the way. It must be difficult if you have other issues as well, and this is just the icing on the cake, but keeping a clear head really helps in these kinds of situations.

If you both rise above this and continue to be strong, the matter will be ignored and you can press on. :hugs:
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
:jumphug:
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:jumphug:

I love the jump hug :jumphug: thanks.

I'm cancelling my appointment for tomorrow I don't feel up to going.

I'm very low and lonely. Not looking forward to uni at all.

How are you?

:hugs:
Laus
Report 10 years ago
I hate it how it just comes over you . I don't know how to cope.
bitterendx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Laus what appointment are you cancelling?

jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I love the jump hug :jumphug: thanks.

I'm cancelling my appointment for tomorrow I don't feel up to going.

I'm very low and lonely. Not looking forward to uni at all.

How are you?

I'm ok at the moment - had a bad week last week, but things are getting a bit better.

What was your appointment for tomorrow?

I'm sorry you feel so lonely . We're always here for you, but I know it's not the same :console:

Try not to worry too much about uni - lots of people find it very scary at first, but I think that you'll soon settle down after a few weeks. York is a very friendly uni, if I remember rightly :yep: If there's anything specific about starting uni you want to ask about, then I will give any advice I can. I have made all the necessary mistakes already so that you don't have to
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bitterendx)
Laus what appointment are you cancelling?

The appointment to see my new psychiatrist. I just feel too tired and drained. I might regret it, I don't know. All I know is I feel like giving up . Sorry to be on a downer.

How are you? :jumphug:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Please don't cancel your appointment Laus - it's important that your psychiatrist sees you at your worst, so that they can help to treat you.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (342)
37.75%
No - but I will (72)
7.95%
No - I don't want to (64)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.24%

Watched Threads