Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducklighter)
    :hi: haha I applied for Forensic Computing but it's different everywhere.
    I'm slightly bummed that on the leagues tables Glamorgan is down in the 90s :O I mean I'm not a uni snob but people in my family are and they'll be like :eek: Why didn't you apply to a better uni blah blah blah.

But I've been on other forums and they said that Derby [which I don't want to go as someone who is there currently says it's quite isolated :eek: ] and Glamorgan are one of the best insitutions.

*sigh* I think I'm gonna have to do some explaining...
    Don't worry about what your family say, it's your choice
    And rankings are not really reliable, so just choose what suits your needs best. Imo now you all you can do is just wait for your other choices, go to open days and then make your decision so don't worry about it now :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Don't worry about what your family say, it's your choice
    And rankings are not really reliable, so just choose what suits your needs best. Imo now you all you can do is just wait for your other choices, go to open days and then make your decision so don't worry about it now :hugs:
    :hugs: I have no idea when we're suppose to make our firm insurance. The next open day for Glamorgan is June 30th :O .. talk about Ohmygod! :eek:

I may apply to UWE and Bournmouth and Keele opendays soon thouhgh. =/

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: I have no idea when we're suppose to make our firm insurance. The next open day for Glamorgan is June 30th :O .. talk about Ohmygod! :eek:

I may apply to UWE and Bournmouth and Keele opendays soon thouhgh. =/

This might help you

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/offer...ngtoyouroffers

ReputationRep:
    This might help you

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/offer...ngtoyouroffers
    Awhh thanks for that lovelyyy

apparently I may get sent an applicant dayy! :woo: good times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heidigirl)
    It is indeed the science foundation year. At the moment, it's likely to be my firm. :yep: But it depends on Cardiff (but I'm not really expecting an offer from anyway and not sure if I went to Cardiff whether I could get over not being able to go to the natural history museum as much as I want...:rolleyes: )

I might have just got QMUL to take another look at my application though, and I don't think I want to go there any more. :teehee: Now I hope the rejection stands so I don't have to include it in my decision making.:facepalm:

So yeah, could well be seeing you at RHUL in the autumn!

Edit: Are you going to the SFY open day by the way?
    The 13th March open day thing? Yes I'm going! I haven't actually been to visit RHUL yet at all so I definitely need to go just to make sure. I can't wait though, the course and the uni seem great Are you going to go to the open day?

ReputationRep:
    Awhh thanks for that lovelyyy

apparently I may get sent an applicant dayy! :woo: good times
    Sure, you're welcome

I've just checked my mail - No unread emails in your Inbox. It's kinda getting boring :yawn: :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Same here. I was kinda hoping to be done with the firm/insurance thing by this time, but it'd seem Queen's disagree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FieldLeftBlank)
    Same here. I was kinda hoping to be done with the firm/insurance thing by this time, but it'd seem Queen's disagree
    If you REALLY don't want to go to Queen's and absolutely sure you could withdraw your application, and just do all the firming malarky now.

I've just checked my mail - No unread emails in your Inbox. It's kinda getting boring
    :hugs: nothing here too either. =/

:woo: :woo: :woo: i got a conditional offer from University of Leicester:woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tilie)
    The 13th March open day thing? Yes I'm going! I haven't actually been to visit RHUL yet at all so I definitely need to go just to make sure. I can't wait though, the course and the uni seem great Are you going to go to the open day?
    Don't know yet. We're moving house in March so everything's going to be a bit hectic.

I hope I can go! I haven't been there either so yeah, seems like a good idea to actually see what it's like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isis Black)
    :woo: :woo: :woo: i got a conditional offer from University of Leicester:woo: :woo: :woo:

:woo: yayyy Congrags.

:woo: yayyy Congrags.

cheers i am a very happy bunny!!! :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    i got a conditional offer from University of Leicester
    fantastic! what is your offer? credits # etc

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Business Management 2010 entry. It only took 7 days for one of my choices, Gloucestershire, to get back to me, they offered me conditionals on two courses 260 points, which I have now that I've resubmitted some coursework. It's lower than the website quotes anyway, which is good for me!

Just waiting for the other 3 places to get back to me, I never was known for my patience.

ReputationRep:
    If you REALLY don't want to go to Queen's and absolutely sure you could withdraw your application, and just do all the firming malarky now.
    I know, but I'm actually hoping to put it as insurance, so waiting is my only option really :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FieldLeftBlank)
    I know, but I'm actually hoping to put it as insurance, so waiting is my only option really :p:

fair enough. I thought you didn't want to apply to Queens.
    Good luckk

ReputationRep:
    fair enough. I thought you didn't want to apply to Queens.
    Good luckk
    Thanks, and good luck to you, too

(Original post by Dairy Milky Chocolate)
    fantastic! what is your offer? credits # etc
    i just have to pass the access course with 60 credits in total including 45 at level 3!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:

:hugs: nothing here too either. =/
    Yeahhh, so I guess we have to wait till the deadline *sigh*

Congrats!!!!!!! :clap2:

Yeahhh, so I guess we have to wait till the deadline *sigh*

Congrats!!!!!!! :clap2:
    good luck to you, hope you hear soon! and cheers!!! i hope you are jsut as happy in a day or 2!!! :yep:

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.