Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    Do you think it's the transmission or the source which is the problem? =\

My source is well and truly malfunctioning
    I'm not sure :/ His initial messages on OKCupid were really enthusiastic and positive, then we moved to chatting on Facebook and it's started falling apart slightly. Most of the time I'm having to put in vast amounts of input into the conversation to get one or two word answers back. Then every single time I think "Well, he's obviously not interested, I'll just drop it", then he starts starting conversations with me etc. Also every single time I've mentioned meeting up for a drink or something he's just not replied until I've changed the subject. That can't be a good sign. Although he's said that he'd like to meet me... I don't know ><

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    :hugs: Tell him to get with the program and be clear about his intentions.
    Haha, I actually sent him a message saying something to the effect of "I've noticed you've not been very talkative, sorry if I've been bugging you, if you're not really up for chatting with me just let me know" (I phrased it less bluntly but still pretty clearly). He didn't reply, but he started chatting to me again normally and didn't mention the message. Then he started going all quiet again ><

(Original post by fretter778)
    Stole a random guy's cowboy hat tonight. I'm in love with it
    Oh you're just the worst kind of person It always really bugs me if I go to a party/nightout/etc. in some kind of costume/outfit that has a hat or similar accessory and then have to spend the evening trying to get it back from everyone that's stolen it ><

At least when I dressed up as an airship captain and people tried to steal my steampunk'd Nerf gun I just shot them

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays. It's been a while. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I hate my internet. Let's me connect on my phone. Let's other people connect. But my computer? Hell no. Keeps saying password is on correct or not near enough the station (both *******s as I did it with the same password working for my phone and have tried it with it next to the router).
    Also tried turning everything on and off and forgetting wifi etc. No luck. There was an issue before I went home with IP addresses (various computers in the house kept moaning they had been stolen by another computer just connected)
    I dont know what to do now. Sigh. Sledgehammering the router might make me feel temporarily better...

ReputationRep:
    I hate over-thinking, it hurts my tiny little head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloodredbeat)
    Oh u iz so kwl. :P
    Oh yeah deffinately....:rolleyes: I had fun though I am actually getting nowhere with this assignment and it's really frustrating me :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I AM SO BORED OF REVISION
    #whineover

ReputationRep:
    Going to a bi network meeting later, I'm a bit scared. This is basically the first time I've done something within the "LGBT community" but I feel it would be useful for me to speak to other bisexual people. My sexuality has been causing me bother of late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Oh you're just the worst kind of person It always really bugs me if I go to a party/nightout/etc. in some kind of costume/outfit that has a hat or similar accessory and then have to spend the evening trying to get it back from everyone that's stolen it ><
    Well I say stole. He just put it on my head and I vowed that it was mine unless he asked for it back. He didn't. It still had the price tag on though which led me to think he 'acquired' it from elsewhere to begin with.

ReputationRep:

At least when I dressed up as an airship captain and people tried to steal my steampunk'd Nerf gun I just shot them

On behalf of all people who do that; we're sorry but we're really drunk :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well I say stole. He just put it on my head and I vowed that it was mine unless he asked for it back. He didn't. It still had the price tag on though which led me to think he 'acquired' it from elsewhere to begin with.
    That's acceptable then, score

(Original post by Muddy_Hands)
    On behalf of all people who do that; we're sorry but we're really drunk :rolleyes:
    That's ok. Shooting drunks is hella fun.

ReputationRep:
    really need to stop going AWOL on here! How is everyone? x

ReputationRep:
    Got bored of learning stuff about microtubules then remembered someone last night said I could look like a country music star/producer with the hat I got last night. Change of shirt and jacket later I'm now playing country music on the guitar in a costume that suits me too well.

I have friends somewhere, honest...

ReputationRep:
    Got bored of learning stuff about microtubules then remembered someone last night said I could look like a country music star/producer with the hat I got last night. Change of shirt and jacket later I'm now playing country music on the guitar in a costume that suits me too well.

I demand pictures!

Also, microtubules are quite interesting The motors moreso.

ReputationRep:

¿Por qué? microtubules are fun!!

ReputationRep:

Country music :love:

By country music you mean...like Southern USA country music right? It's...charming

p.s.: You know you've lived near Kentucky long enough when you go to at least three country concerts every summer driving a pickup truck and been called sweetheart and/or honey more than twelve times a day.

ReputationRep:
    Kitteh figured out how to get da foods out of his automatic feeder :emog:

ReputationRep:
    I demand pictures!

Also, microtubules are quite interesting The motors moreso.

(Original post by Feartheunknown)
    ¿Por qué? microtubules are fun!!
    I like microtubules too, they're just not so fun to revise when you're trying to fully recover from the night before.

Also Mike, here's a picture just for you
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I like microtubules too, they're just not so fun to revise when you're trying to fully recover from the night before.

Spoiler:
    Show
    You look how I imagined you to look. Only with more hair. On your face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    You look how I imagined you to look. Only with more hair. On your face.

Yeah I didn't have any facial hair when I came to uni. It was a bet I got attached to

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ridiculously hot for you right now.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.