wht do u think 6 marker will be on
Fishies
WheezyT
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jaydude)
I think apoplast and symplast pathways will come up...might be part of a 6 marker too.

For my own understanding, how would you explain them in 6 marks? I hate them man
Suzanna5678
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by bills12)
well we should try to think outside the box. personally i believe it will be on tissue fluid because that has never came up
It's come up before think last JuneJune
WheezyT
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by bills12)
well we should try to think outside the box. personally i believe it will be on tissue fluid because that has never came up
It came up as a 6 marker in Jun12, "Describe how tissue fluid is formed and how it is returned to the circulatory system"
Suzanna5678
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Anyone know how to calculate number of stomata??? And also for the potometer why is it that we have to measure the distance of the air bubble moving every 30 secs when we try to prevent the air bubble??
tumblrgirl
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
do you think they could give us a 6 marker on fish?
Suzanna5678
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I reckon it will be a 6 marker on starch !
Layontheland
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Could someone put up a list of all 6 marker questions in order to answer everyone in one go. Thanks
madmadmax321
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by tumblrgirl)
do you think they could give us a 6 marker on fish?
I think they could they might ask 'explain how the gills are adapted for gas exchange'
Substitution
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by maryamnc)
Feeling okay about biology (finally), I was getting C's earlier this week and atm getting 130UMS+ (got 140 twice), what I did was go through THIS THREAD and find all the answers for possible six markers people and gave and made my own revision cards by writing them down. I then last night identified topics I wasn't great at (water movement in plants etc) and spent 30 mins on each topic just reading notes and reading stuff online, recording myself saying notes and listening to them. After 30 mins, even if I wasn't 100% there I moved on to the next one. Good luck everyone!
I pretty much did the exact same, went through the massive post of 6 markers and answered them all then looked online apt things I struggled with
marseille_h
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Based on the past papers "Water transport in plants" and "size and surface area" have not come up.
star10159
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Quick question: if bacteria mutate randomly than why is it dangerous to take antibiotics unessesirly as resistance to them is simply random and resistant bacteria will divide anyways regardless of you taking antibiotics? And why is not taking antibiotics in full doses dangerous because if a bacteria has a resistant gene than it won't die regardless how how much you take?
eilish1903
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
June12. Q6ai
Hummingbirds belong to the order Apodiformers. One genus of this order is Topaza. Name one other taxonomic group to which all members of Apodiformers belong.

I put birds:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Then corrected myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Suzanna5678
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by marseille_h)
Based on the past papers "Water transport in plants" and "size and surface area" have not come up.
What do we write for size and surface area? !
sikhtank27
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've got to the point off knowing the answers off-by-heart...anyone else in this position??...I did this in January and only got a C, I don't know what else I can do to get an A :eek:
eilish1903
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sikhtank27)
I've got to the point off knowing the answers off-by-heart...anyone else in this position??...I did this in January and only got a C, I don't know what else I can do to get an A :eek:
U need to be able to apply what u know to different situations in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bills12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sikhtank27)

pray to God
Angelica.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Can someone please do six markers on gas exchange in an insect and gas exchange in a fish (especially details on the counter current system) ... if people have any questions, I want to sort of try and answer them hehe
TheGeneral95
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by homefind)
DNA HELICASE is an enzyme, therefore it is a protein and its monomers are amino acids.

Posted from TSR Mobile
O I hadn't read it just assumed they meant DNA,Thank you !
Suzanna5678
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Anyone know how to calculate number of stomata??? And also for the potometer why is it that we have to measure the distance of the air bubble moving every 30 secs when we try to prevent the air bubble??
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (67)
66.34%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
20.79%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
12.87%

Watched Threads