The Commons Bar Mk VIII - MHoC Chat Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The Orange Order organised marches are defended to the hilt by the unionist ministers, yet have done nothing to discourage drunken violence, pissing in people yards or in churches, sectarian chanting all the way through.

They fight the parades commission on every level, even through catholic areas.

I even remember when they redirected a route to avoid an area and they refused to obey because apparently there was a barrier preventing their large flag was passing under it.
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Feckin' sectarianism. I blame Palladius for this :moon:
SciFiRory
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ByronicHero)
Feckin' sectarianism. I blame Palladius for this :moon:
I blame Cromwell...for so many things actually tbh, probably one of my most hated historical figures.
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SciFiRory)
I blame Cromwell...for so many things actually tbh, probably one of my most hated historical figures.
And mine, unsurprisingly.
SciFiRory
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
And mine, unsurprisingly.
aye, good to see you around as well btw, been a while since saw you on here! hope things are good?
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
aye, good to see you around as well btw, been a while since saw you on here! hope things are good?
I pop in occasionally. Things are okay, I hope things are working out for you and your partner
SciFiRory
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I pop in occasionally. Things are okay, I hope things are working out for you and your partner
glad things are okay you been enjoying the six nations I assume? you gave the Welsh a good pasting the other week! a bit worried you might do same to us on Saturday tbh yeah they are thank you, we just re-organised our flat a bit, was getting a bit messy!
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
glad things are okay you been enjoying the six nations I assume? you gave the Welsh a good pasting the other week! a bit worried you might do same to us on Saturday tbh yeah they are thank you, we just re-organised our flat a bit, was getting a bit messy!
Aye I certainly have, fingers crossed! Ah cool, where are you living?
SciFiRory
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aye I certainly have, fingers crossed! Ah cool, where are you living?
haha thought so, I'll be watching with my mum who always cheers on Ireland anyway so should be fun Paulton atm, it's not too far from my mums or my dads so it's quite useful, hoping to go back into education at the end of the year but probably gonna find an evening course or something to do first, getting a lot of support now though which helps a lot!
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
haha thought so, I'll be watching with my mum who always cheers on Ireland anyway so should be fun Paulton atm, it's not too far from my mums or my dads so it's quite useful, hoping to go back into education at the end of the year but probably gonna find an evening course or something to do first, getting a lot of support now though which helps a lot!
Sounds like my kind of woman.

That's good, any particular subject?
SciFiRory
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sounds like my kind of woman.

That's good, any particular subject?
haha

probably another access course but they do them differently now so I can pick 3 subjects I think, probably Sociology and IT for two of them, not sure what I would pick for the third, don't really see much to be gained by doing the Politics course again as I did it before and I don't think I would gain much from doing it again atm.
Saoirse:3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
PRSOM
SciFiRory
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Saoirse:3)
PRSOM
thought that counts :yy: but good to know I am not the only one here who thinks he was vile!
Saoirse:3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I need cleansing. I clicked onto an article someone had shared on Facebook without realising it was by Richard Littlejohn. I am mentally scarred. Can someone please remind me why he still exists?
Mechie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone been watching the curling at the winter olympics? Dat Eve Muirhead :coma:
That Bearded Man
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think it's time for us to win the six nations for BODs last year, just going to be funny because I'll be watching it in a pub in Liverpool.
That Bearded Man
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Saoirse:3)
I need cleansing. I clicked onto an article someone had shared on Facebook without realising it was by Richard Littlejohn. I am mentally scarred. Can someone please remind me why he still exists?
Because unfortunately we have a society that will pay to read his crap.
meenu89
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It promises to be a beautiful day outside, make the most of it!
barnetlad
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nice and sunny in north London too
StatusRed
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sunny in Portsmouth
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (102)
19.73%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (211)
40.81%
Nope, not that interesting (204)
39.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed