Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhubarbpi)
    what hall did you get ... i'm andrew mev for maths
    I'm in DRA, self-catered so i'm trying to expand beyond my vast array of 5 dishes haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    Higher Computing: A
    Higher Biology: B
    Higher English: B
    Higher Mathematics: B
    Higher History: B

****, I am not happy.

:console: You still have next year to improve upon them. What are your plans? AHs? Uni plans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    :console: You still have next year to improve upon them. What are your plans? AHs? Uni plans?
    Well, I picked 3 AH's. But I am not sure the school will allow me to do them now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RD208)
    Well put it this way - its not like they want to make it inconspicuous is it?
    Why would you? Some people actually worked really hard and are proud, why shouldn't they be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RD208)
    Absolutely, but do you differentiate between showing them off" and "rubbing it in anyone's face"? I dont.
    Yes I do. There are lots of people celebrating their grades in this thread, and I don't see any rubbing in faces going on. I find I'm a lot happier if I just gooo with the flooow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollieeilloh)
    Yup! They're on the SQA website.
    I can't seem to find them. Could you send me a link ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    Yes I do. There are lots of people celebrating their grades in this thread, and I don't see any rubbing in faces going on. I find I'm a lot happier if I just gooo with the flooow.
    I know, TSR is waaay friendlier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    "Got my Higher results! yAAAAAs! Couldn't be happier!'' :rolleyes:
    Sorry my brother isn't allowed to celebrate his 5As. :rolleyes:

(Original post by natalia2906)
    http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/63002.html there you go!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natalia2906)
    http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/files_ccc/...aries_2014.xls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RD208)
    Absolutely, but do you differentiate between showing them off" and "rubbing it in anyone's face"? I dont.
    Reminds me of someone my sister knew who posted her FULL cert on Facebook (or on some online photo site), posted loads of tweets about it, bragging about it at school etc.. Letting EVERY possible person know! Some people just love it... Oh the attention!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Well, I picked 3 AH's. But I am not sure the school will allow me to do them now.
    A B is still a good result, and is more than enough to be able to cope with the AH course.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Great to see "A in English" trending on twitter. :bumps:

ReputationRep:
    Of course they will. My sister got a C for her H.Chem in 2011 and picked AH Chem and got accepted into the class.

And guess what..? Despite all the class getting "A's" and "B's" she managed to get the highest mark in the school for her Chem project! Just goes to show..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerLorasTyrell)
    Why would you?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why would I make it inconspicuous? Perhaps I am conscious of others feelings.

(Original post by SerLorasTyrell)
    Some people actually worked really hard and are proud, why shouldn't they be?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woah I'm not at all suggesting people shouldn't be proud.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, been following progress from a distance.

Once again the TSR crowd amaze me. Great results for the most part, and a genuinely supportive community - not an easy thing to find online.

I know you've got it covered, but if there's anything specific to SQA you need to know, ask away.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me if 3As a B and a C ( much to my dissapointment) meets the minimum requirements of 2As and 3Bs or is it below?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .A_C.)
    Reminds me of someone my sister knew who posted her FULL cert on Facebook (or on some online photo site), posted loads of tweets about it, bragging about it at school etc.. Letting EVERY possible person know! Some people just love it... Oh the attention!
    Yes! That is exactly my sentiment!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    If it says unconditional, then there's no mistake! You're in!
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, im so happy right nowwwwwwwww

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know what to do now. I never expected these results. I needed 2 Bs to get into the course I wanted for uni and I got 3Cs in adv.chemistry, adv. maths and higher biology.

I still don't believe it because my results from last year were 3As 1 B and 1 C. I actually thought and felt confident that I had done well in at least biology.
    Is there anything I can do ?
    The sqa have just ruined my life and I have literally lost all hope now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.