Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frigg113)
    no, is it your intention too make ukip voters universally disliked. not very fair, condemning peoples views to lack intelligence. is it

a green supporter is A LOT dumber than ukips. Greens not even a real policy, just a manifesto about the environment
    What subject do you have an offer for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomStaff)
    Thought it would be good to post something ********ish
    Lol, ********ish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    no, is it your intention too make ukip voters universally disliked. not very fair, condemning peoples views to lack intelligence. is it

a green supporter is A LOT dumber than ukips. Greens not even a real policy, just a manifesto about the environment
    Do you support UKIP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhetorical Hips)
    What subject do you have an offer for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think he has done his degree. Maths. Could be wrong though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Do you support UKIP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    labour. I just don't run around slandering voters such as ukip voters as racist because therese all these people trying to be politically correct. with greens, you can see there is no real economic plan so that just...

ReputationRep:
    labour. I just don't run around slandering voters such as ukip voters as racist because therese all these people trying to be politically correct. with greens, you can see there is no real economic plan so that just...
    Labour here aswell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Are you aware that you're a massive hypocrite? You say "not very fair, condemning peoples views to lack intelligence," followed by "a green supporter is A LOT dumber than ukips". I actually cringe at everything you say.

How dare you reduce Green party voters' reasoning to teen angst. Living more sustainably for the future of humanity? Replacing fossil fuels with renewable energy to reduce climate change? Raising the minimum wage? Ending LGBT discrimination? How could they! The monsters!

Not that I'm old enough to vote, but I wouldn't vote for Greens because I want them to lead the county (obviously, they know too little about economics at this stage), but because I want them to have more power in government. Hopefully they'll gain experience and refine their policies economically next time around.

Also, why are you focusing on Green party? They're like the most positive party there is. That's like bullying the nicest kid in class!

ReputationRep:
    its stupid the proportion of people who want to vote green on there, but then I guess the type of person that would vote green is for a statement, so theyre more likely to care to actually do the poll. which is a small minority of the group anyway.

Even when smart enough for Cambridge, I guess you can still be young and naive
    also, green voters are 25 votes on that poll and ukip has a measly 1, so i think you're the minority mate xxx

ReputationRep:
    You managed to say a lot of words and get absolutely no point across :/.

ReputationRep:
    OFF TOPIC:

Why don't more people vote for Liberal Democrats? They have really awesome policies that seem to reach the golden equilibrium between the tories and labour. Clegg isn't a tool either, he studied in Cambridge for goodness sake. :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umutalberts)
    OFF TOPIC:

Why don't more people vote for Liberal Democrats? They have really awesome policies that seem to reach the golden equilibrium between the tories and labour. Clegg isn't a tool either, he studied in Cambridge for goodness sake. :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He is a tool though. What happened to tuition fees..he gave up on that. Besides, he only went to Robinson college, does that really count

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elcor)
    also, green voters are 25 votes on that poll and ukip has a measly 1, so i think you're the minority mate xxx
    Yeah because your comments to undermine their views. No onemade green comments on there as its self.evident how stupid they are..

ReputationRep:
    He is a tool though. What happened to tuition fees..he gave up on that. Besides, he only went to Robinson college, does that really count
    To be fair he couldn't have done much more seeing as he was the minor party in a coalition - it would have been retarded to expect him to do anything from this position, and honestly with the loan why does it even matter really? You'll just need a few more years of repaying painlessly.

Come on, Robinson is AWESOME - it reminds me of Super Mario (no bias here - I'm a Homerton offer holder that was rejected by St John's)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umutalberts)
    To be fair he couldn't have done much more seeing as he was the minor party in a coalition - it would have been retarded to expect him to do anything from this position, and honestly with the loan why does it even matter really? You'll just need a few more years of repaying painlessly.

Come on, Robinson is AWESOME - it reminds me of Super Mario (no bias here - I'm a Homerton offer holder that was rejected by St John's)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Loan or not you still have to pay it back (except after 30 years), so that is a cost going from 9,000 to 27,000. Paying 18,000 extra sounds like a big deal to me. And you pay more than that as they've decided to charge 3% interest on top of inflation (before 2012, the 3,000 loan was inflation only, 0% AER)

Robinson is like the newest one, buildings look horrible. Wouldn't want to live there during uni when you can be at Cambridge tbh. Congrats on your offer, which subject are you coming down for?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here have to pass the IELTS-test? How do you prepare?
    I have my test on 6 June and I feel all discouraged. The worst thing would be to have gone through the whole selection process and ending up not going, because I couldn't pass a stupid English test.

ReputationRep:
    I find myself agreeing with a lot of stuff Farage says to be honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    I find myself agreeing with a lot of stuff Farage says to be honest
    I find that actually, it's just the stuff I disagree with that outweighs it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Missing the election by 6 days is painful but that victory certainly makes up for it
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Good luck guys for the next few weeks: those exams are waiting to be aced.

Make those offers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Good luck guys for the next few weeks: those exams are waiting to be aced.

Make those offers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you

My exams started last Monday and I feel like I've already missed my offer :cry2:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.