Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    The relationship the current group of players have with the fans is much healthier if you think about. None of Sanchez, Ozil, Cazorla, Koscielny or even the guys we've had since they were kids like Ramsey, AOC ever try the ''this is my club, only want to be here'' nonsense that the likes of Cesc and RVP spewed for their own PR benefit.
    Shut up

https://vine.co/v/Mpzand6gggz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Shut up

https://vine.co/v/Mpzand6gggz
    Bit different since Jack's been at Arsenal since he was 10 I guess.

JW's a weird one. He's obviously a chav so that can either mean he'll be uber-loyal to the club as we're his brethren or he'll just blatantly **** us over at the first opportunity because man's comfy on his 1s. Looking forward to transfer window 2K18 for answers.

Would like JW to sing a few anti-Chelsea/Utd chants one of these days just to make any future transfer banterous.

ReputationRep:
    Shed trying so hard for a bite, take up fishing lad

ReputationRep:
    Bit different since Jack's been at Arsenal since he was 10 I guess.

JW's a weird one. He's obviously a chav so that can either mean he'll be uber-loyal to the club as we're his brethren or he'll just blatantly **** us over at the first opportunity because man's comfy on his 1s. Looking forward to transfer window 2K18 for answers.

Would like JW to sing a few anti-Chelsea/Utd chants one of these days just to make any future transfer banterous.
    Wilshere's too #obsessed over Spuds to even notice Chelsea. Laughable that you lot are more focused on them when you've won back to back FA Cups ffs

(Original post by leinad2012)
    Shed trying so hard for a bite, take up fishing lad
    Not even fishing, just posting really quite simple and easy to find links that prove the 'most hardcore Arsenal fan on this forum', is chatting sh*te as per.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by difeo)
    Saha was just as bad injury-wise and Fergie kept him, and he didn't have anywhere near RVP's ability.
    Darren Fletcher, Wes Brown, Ole Solksjaer, Alan Smith, Owen Hargreaves, Roy Keane

Even Giggs had a lot of injury troubles in his early years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    This thread/Arsenal fanbase

Gets me everytime.

ReputationRep:

Dont love or hate the new kits really, better than last season's for sure.

ReputationRep:

Dont love or hate the new kits really, better than last season's for sure.
    Nice change tbh, I felt last season's kit was too similar to the Nike shirt

ReputationRep:
    I like it, It's a very distinctive kit. Too many kits these days are generic templates fill with respective teams colours. Looks very good worn too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    I like it, It's a very distinctive kit. Too many kits these days are generic templates fill with respective teams colours. Looks very good worn too
    Agree. Think it has some what a vintage look to it to though which is nice

ReputationRep:
    Where's the away ones? Looks like i'm gonna be heading down Finsbury park tomorrow then, home kit looks caj still.

ReputationRep:
    Shed End is too much sometimes

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal are so extra sometimes lol the kit launch was extravagant af. I like the new kit, it looks way better on the players than the pictures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Agree. Think it has some what a vintage look to it to though which is nice
    Yeah, it reminds me of the 1990 home kit.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal are so extra sometimes lol the kit launch was extravagant af. I like the new kit, it looks really rice- way better on the players than the pictures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    No signs of declining? Have you watched him play lately? It may well come down to what the new manager (the owl won't be in charge post 2016) wants as well since he may want to pass the mantle over to Sturridge and Kane. Rooney will be approching 33 years old by then.... he may not even be in the United team at that age.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't seen anything untoward of Rooney to start getting worried over. The owl is going to Moscow as well. Dyke loves him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Saha was just as bad injury-wise and Fergie kept him, and he didn't have anywhere near RVP's ability.
    Did Saha get given a new contract in the middle of his injury crisis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    Did Saha get given a new contract in the middle of his injury crisis.
    No but neither did RVP. The summer after a 44 game season according to wiki.

ReputationRep:
    I like the new kit, always preferred collars, and last season's kit was way too tight-fitting.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.