Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSMITH33)
    Yeah group and face to face, nervous for it :/ I've heard that it is a relaxed atmosphere as I've spoken to someone who has already had their interview so fingers crossed. Mine is at the Lasdowne campus on Christchurch road
    Hopefully the atmosphere will be relaxed on the day for us as well! Makes me feel a bit more relaxed knowing that there is no maths or english tests but I am still super nervous. Mine is at the same campus!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I only just applied on the 130th of January for adult nursing at Keele and Lincoln, how long before they reply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyA95)
    Hopefully the atmosphere will be relaxed on the day for us as well! Makes me feel a bit more relaxed knowing that there is no maths or english tests but I am still super nervous. Mine is at the same campus!
    Same I am rubbish at maths so better that we don't have them there! Are you in college at the moment? At my last interview quite a lot of people were like 25+

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!!

Are there any late applicants, because i applied the 13th of January, if so has anyone had a reaponse from any universities?

ReputationRep:
    Same I am rubbish at maths so better that we don't have them there! Are you in college at the moment? At my last interview quite a lot of people were like 25+
    Yeah I agree one less thing to worry about! Yeah I'm currently in college, what about you? Oh really? it will be interesting to see the range of different students at each interview day. How did your last interview go?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree one less thing to worry about! Yeah I'm currently in college, what about you? Oh really? it will be interesting to see the range of different students at each interview day. How did your last interview go?
    My last interview didn't go too well as they had a maths test which i didn't pass my mind just went blank it wasn't one of my first choices though so just praying the Bournemouth one goes good! Yes i am in college at the moment, im 17, in my last year studying level 3 health and social care. what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    My last interview didn't go too well as they had a maths test which i didn't pass my mind just went blank it wasn't one of my first choices though so just praying the Bournemouth one goes good! Yes i am in college at the moment, im 17, in my last year studying level 3 health and social care. what are you studying?
    Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that My friend had the same problem, she ticks so many of the boxes in terms of criteria needed but she didn't pass one of her tests so she didn't get to the interview stage. Don't let it get you down too much hopefully Bournemouth will go great for you I completed my A-levles but then decided I wasn't quite ready for uni so went back to study Level 3 Health and Social Care and get the needed experience for the nursing course and same I am in my last year for this course! You enjoying the course?

ReputationRep:
    Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that My friend had the same problem, she ticks so many of the boxes in terms of criteria needed but she didn't pass one of her tests so she didn't get to the interview stage. Don't let it get you down too much hopefully Bournemouth will go great for you I completed my A-levles but then decided I wasn't quite ready for uni so went back to study Level 3 Health and Social Care and get the needed experience for the nursing course and same I am in my last year for this course! You enjoying the course?
    Yeahh tying to think positive, I am enjoying the course just a lot of assignments to do! do you have placements? I am on my third placement at the moment at Southampton Hospital, but beciase I'm not 18 yet the things I can do are limited are you a bit older than me then if you have already done a levels? How are you finding placements ?

ReputationRep:
    Who went to the interview at the University of Manchester? I had an email from them this morning offering me a place, my ucas hasn't changed though wondering if this is the same for anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_jinks)
    Who went to the interview at the University of Manchester? I had an email from them this morning offering me a place, my ucas hasn't changed though wondering if this is the same for anyone else?
    Your ucas can take anywhere from 12-48 hours to update

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I've got an interview for Bedfordshire next week and DMU the week after has anyone else done interviews at these Unis?

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody applied for Bolton uni Adult nursing?

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh tying to think positive, I am enjoying the course just a lot of assignments to do! do you have placements? I am on my third placement at the moment at Southampton Hospital, but beciase I'm not 18 yet the things I can do are limited are you a bit older than me then if you have already done a levels? How are you finding placements ?
    I'm 20 so slightly older but my age did work slightly to my advantage in placements. As I was older the care home I was placed in were happy for me to take on more responsibilty and help out more so taught me a lot. I have had two so far should be moving on to another one soon if I want to. I have enjoyed my placements so far, what about you? Did you enjoy them?
    Tell me about it I have a lot of assigments to cope with and I am aiming to get the highest grade I can!! First year was a lot less stressful than second year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_jinks)
    What branch did you apply for and when did you have your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abcdeabcde)
    What branch did you apply for and when did you have your interview
    Applied for mental health, had it yesterday (20th January)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjade95)
    Which branch have you received an offer for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Adult nursing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingK16)
    Has anyone been to West London Phase 2 Interview for child Nursing, mines next week and this is the only uni left as all the other rejected me . I was wondering what kind of questions they ask for the group and the individual interview, if it was hard ? Help, Please!
    Hello sorry to bother you. West London is also my last choice remaining. How was the maths and English?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20 so slightly older but my age did work slightly to my advantage in placements. As I was older the care home I was placed in were happy for me to take on more responsibilty and help out more so taught me a lot. I have had two so far should be moving on to another one soon if I want to. I have enjoyed my placements so far, what about you? Did you enjoy them?
    Tell me about it I have a lot of assigments to cope with and I am aiming to get the highest grade I can!! First year was a lot less stressful than second year.
    Ah yeah, I was at a care home for my first placement but didn't have a lot of responsibility becuaee of my age. I have really enjoyed my placement however it's a bit different in a hospital as everyone is so busy and kind of feel like a spare part but I'm sure it will get better. I finish my last placement at end of March. and yes it is a lot stressful in this year of college as trying to reach target grades and there is a big work load! Do you have to travel far on Thursday to get to the university interview?

ReputationRep:
    Ah yeah, I was at a care home for my first placement but didn't have a lot of responsibility becuaee of my age. I have really enjoyed my placement however it's a bit different in a hospital as everyone is so busy and kind of feel like a spare part but I'm sure it will get better. I finish my last placement at end of March. and yes it is a lot stressful in this year of college as trying to reach target grades and there is a big work load! Do you have to travel far on Thursday to get to the university interview?
    Yeah those who are younger than me in my class weren't able to do what I was doing during placement so I guess I was quite lucky. Yeah I can imagine that doing a placement at a hospital would be very different! I did look into it but was told that not many would accept me to do my placement there and that I wouldn't have much to do! Hopefully it will get better for you! I think this whole uni process as added stress to this year as well! Fingers crossed for you that you achieve your target grades Pretty far, I think it's about four ish hours by train, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycrazy)
    Hi

I've got an interview for Bedfordshire next week and DMU the week after has anyone else done interviews at these Unis?
    I had one at DMU on Tuesday, they were lovely and so laid back.. the interview was more of a chat than anything! They reply quick, got back to me the day after

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.