Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt-_KhW0G7I
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Off to bed now. Please go to your appointment tomorrow Laus, even if all you do is just sit there and say nothing it will help your new psychiatrist to help you.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Night jonathan, thanks for your help. I wont be going tomorrow, I'm sorry.
belle654
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
laus, please try and go, even if you just sit and cry and dont say anything, i know its hard and bad days just come out of nowhere, hope you feel better tomorrow *hug* let us know how it went if you decide to go
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi all :hugs:

Laus, did you cancel or go in the end? Hope you're ok sweetie
sexysax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey, hope everyone is ok.

I feel so crap, second day back on citalopram bleugh.
gee_shakedown
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hello everyone, just you're all doing okay today.
:hugs:
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mum came up for today, and it was amazing. we got on amazingly... i just wish it was always like that. i was scared she'd loose her temper but she never did. i miss her and just realised how much i love her.

arghh im snowed under doing Black History Month stuff here at UEA, can't wait for it to be over, so hard to organise something which has never been done before.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
aww Siti, I'm so happy for you! :hugs: that must have been great that you got on with your mum. maybe she's realising how she treated you badly and misses you? i hope things continue to be good between the two of you

as for Black History Month....just think....you're starting a tradition! Be proud of yourself hun! I'm really proud of you :hugs:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi everyone, Not really been around much recently, been feeling too flat.
im up early, going out to the beach! for the day with family, hopefully my 3yr old sister should love it :love:

I've been feeling really lonely the past week, like no one wants to know me, no one wants to talk to me or be my friend, i know im a boring and dull person, but at least im not horrible right.
People obviously dont like guys like me who prefer nights in.

Im going to try to have fun, its with family afterall, and without my family i prob wouldn't be here now.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: to everyone, i've been thinking of you all.
Hope you are all ok

:bawling: i wish i wasnt so sad
Electric_Dreams
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
Hi everyone, Not really been around much recently, been feeling too flat.
im up early, going out to the beach! for the day with family, hopefully my 3yr old sister should love it :love:

I've been feeling really lonely the past week, like no one wants to know me, no one wants to talk to me or be my friend, i know im a boring and dull person, but at least im not horrible right.
People obviously dont like guys like me who prefer nights in.

Im going to try to have fun, its with family afterall, and without my family i prob wouldn't be here now.
=| I'm shocked at how much this is like me at the moment. I love my friends, but I sometimes I get the feeling that, apart from 1, they don't accept/understand me in some ways, which is rubbish... and in my love life, don't even get me started. And I feel the same way about my family, and this one friend. :o:

Hope you feel better soon, you're certianly not alone in feeling this, and feel free to pm me if you want to talk. :console:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for everyone. Sorry I haven't been any good with the advice or support recently. My head hasn't been working properly. I've still been thinking of you all and reading all posts though. Has anyone heard from saber? I haven't seen her around Sending my love to you all xx :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
:hugs: for everyone. Sorry I haven't been any good with the advice or support recently. My head hasn't been working properly. I've still been thinking of you all and reading all posts though. Has anyone heard from saber? I haven't seen her around Sending my love to you all xx :hugs:
I think saber's away on holiday at the moment.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
I think saber's away on holiday at the moment.
Ok thanks jonathon. I hope she's having a nice time How are you doing today? :hugs:
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
apparently i have not done any real damage to my liver after oding so i wont have a long death. im told this is a good thing
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dh00001)
apparently i have not done any real damage to my liver after oding so i wont have a long death. im told this is a good thing
:hugs: It is a good thing, I know it might not seem like it at the moment but you'll be glad later. Have the hospital offered you any support?
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
:hugs: It is a good thing, I know it might not seem like it at the moment but you'll be glad later. Have the hospital offered you any support?
i already see a psychiatrist so theyre just sending her a note
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dh00001)
i already see a psychiatrist so theyre just sending her a note
Could you ask your psychiatrist for some more support? Maybe get some counselling or a CPN as well? Do you have your local crisis number for when things are really bad? :hugs:
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*sighs* i feel far too low today. tired and low and just far too snappy. i dont know what to do to raise my spirits. :cry:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.8%
No - but I will (102)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (633)
47.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise