The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jonah Ramone
Judging from that I would be on the assumption that bills WERE inclusive, but you should check. If they are that is a decent price, espesh as you have parking too.

I would assume so too, but you never know. :fluffy: I will check tomorrow when I go. :h:
Original post by jolteon

Original post by jolteon
HEY, why was my blog deleted?>? i was not spamming it was a serious set of lessons.

I saw it. :dong:

whoa...
Original post by lella_m
I would assume so too, but you never know. :fluffy: I will check tomorrow when I go. :h:

Good plan my friend :hoppy:
Hey guys

What's the difference in latitude between say... London and Glasgow?
Original post by Jonah Ramone
Where are you at uni? That's pretty expensive. My house (6 rooms) in 2nd year at uni was £52, bills not included.

Sheffield.
The 5 or 6 bedroom ones seem the cheapest at around £60pppw but 7,8,9,10+ seem to go up to £70-£80pppw. Some are even more expensive :erm:
Reply 2086
Original post by + polarity -
I saw it. :dong:

whoa...

oh im sorry didn't see the quote here so you thought there was a problerm with my combat training/? had to report it did you?
Original post by jolteon

Original post by jolteon
oh im sorry didn't see the quote here so you thought there was a problerm with my combat training/? had to report it did you?

No Anglerfish, I didn't report it. But the time I'd got out of my bed to my computer, it was gone. :nopity:
Reply 2088
No Anglerfish, I didn't report it. But the time I'd got out of my bed to my computer, it was gone. :nopity:

why aer you calling me an angler fish? i dont understand thats not even a word, it's two words. but okay who did report my combat blog? people could have been genguinely helped by my teachings.
Original post by jolteon

Original post by jolteon
why aer you calling me an angler fish? i dont understand thats not even a word, it's two words. but okay who did report my combat blog? people could have been genguinely helped by my teachings.

Okay. I don't know. Maybe.
Reply 2090
Okay. I don't know. Maybe.

whatevs man youre not helpful at all.
:mmm:
Cheapest in canters is like £70pw not including bills!
:beard:
My friend broke her leg slipping on the ice yesterday :frown: The uni have only just started de-icing the roads around the student village. So many people have fallen over and injured themselves, it's ridiculous.
Original post by TwirlGirl

Original post by TwirlGirl
My friend broke her leg slipping on the ice yesterday :frown: The uni have only just started de-icing the roads around the student village. So many people have fallen over and injured themselves, it's ridiculous.

Original post by Johnny Christ

Original post by Johnny Christ

lol, wat

My eyelids aren't droopy today :borat:

But will I be well by Thursday???

Latest