Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is £70pppw a decent price for an 8 bed shared house? :ninja:

(Original post by lella_m)
      Is £70pppw a decent price for an 8 bed shared house? :ninja:
      If that's bills inclusive, then I'd say yes. Obviously though, if that's MILES AND MILES FROM THE UNIVERSITY then not so much.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
      If that's bills inclusive, then I'd say yes. Obviously though, if that's MILES AND MILES FROM THE UNIVERSITY then not so much.
      It's about a 10 minute drive away from Uni, I don't think the bills are inclusive... The information I have doesn't give me much idea.
      Spoiler:
      Show

ReputationRep:
      SUPPORT my new combat blog.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1484509

ReputationRep:
      My house next year is £72pppw excluding bills. That's for a 9 bedroomed house.

It's about a 10 minute drive away from Uni, I don't think the bills are inclusive... The information I have doesn't give me much idea.
        Spoiler:
        Show
        Judging from that I would be on the assumption that bills WERE inclusive, but you should check. If they are that is a decent price, espesh as you have parking too.

(Original post by TwirlGirl)
          My house next year is £72pppw excluding bills. That's for a 9 bedroomed house.
          Where are you at uni? That's pretty expensive. My house (6 rooms) in 2nd year at uni was £52, bills not included.

ReputationRep:
          HEY, why was my blog deleted?>? i was not spamming it was a serious set of lessons.

ReputationRep:
          Judging from that I would be on the assumption that bills WERE inclusive, but you should check. If they are that is a decent price, espesh as you have parking too.
          I would assume so too, but you never know. :fluffy: I will check tomorrow when I go.

(Original post by jolteon)
            HEY, why was my blog deleted?>? i was not spamming it was a serious set of lessons.
            I saw it. :dong:

whoa...

Also interesting!

I would assume so too, but you never know. :fluffy: I will check tomorrow when I go.
                Good plan my friend :hoppy:

Hey guys

What's the difference in latitude between say... London and Glasgow?

ReputationRep:
                  Where are you at uni? That's pretty expensive. My house (6 rooms) in 2nd year at uni was £52, bills not included.
                  Sheffield.
                  The 5 or 6 bedroom ones seem the cheapest at around £60pppw but 7,8,9,10+ seem to go up to £70-£80pppw. Some are even more expensive :erm:

ReputationRep:
                  (Original post by + polarity -)
                  I saw it. :dong:

whoa...
                  oh im sorry didn't see the quote here so you thought there was a problerm with my combat training/? had to report it did you?

oh im sorry didn't see the quote here so you thought there was a problerm with my combat training/? had to report it did you?
                    No Anglerfish, I didn't report it. But the time I'd got out of my bed to my computer, it was gone. :nopity:

ReputationRep:
                    No Anglerfish, I didn't report it. But the time I'd got out of my bed to my computer, it was gone. :nopity:
                    why aer you calling me an angler fish? i dont understand thats not even a word, it's two words. but okay who did report my combat blog? people could have been genguinely helped by my teachings.

why aer you calling me an angler fish? i dont understand thats not even a word, it's two words. but okay who did report my combat blog? people could have been genguinely helped by my teachings.
                      Okay. I don't know. Maybe.

ReputationRep:
                      Okay. I don't know. Maybe.
                      whatevs man youre not helpful at all.

ReputationRep:
                      :mmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
                    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
                    Useful resources
                    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
                  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
                    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.