Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ali242)
    not being rude but does anyone really care these days? squad player
    :cry2: But Rosicky is my fav. player

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    Eboue will be their secret weapon, tbh. Pedro will absolutely rape him.
    what happened to 'in eboue we trust' :confused:
    (ok so tbh with you yes we're going to get hammered. However with Nasri's fantastic form and Djourou and Verma in defence we should be putting up a fight)

ReputationRep:
    i love you guys

no homo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chezz4)
    what happened to 'in eboue we trust' :confused:
    (ok so tbh with you yes we're going to get hammered. However with Nasri's fantastic form and Djourou and Verma in defence we should be putting up a fight)
    It got lost the other week in Portman Road.

Cesc and RvP need to be bang on form as well, tbh, everyone does. Can't see Vermie making the first game and Wenger may decide to bring Fabianski back. We can put up a fight, but it'll be so hard to do so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    It got lost the other week in Portman Road.

Cesc and RvP need to be bang on form as well, tbh, everyone does. Can't see Vermie making the first game and Wenger may decide to bring Fabianski back. We can put up a fight, but it'll be so hard to do so.
    Yeah so an even better chance of us hammering them
    anything's possible

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember Sagna is just out for the first leg right?

The main factor apart from injuries will be the results gained in the next few games to see where the confidence levels are.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when Robin and Percy scores

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    I'd get on some antidepressants for the weeks ahead then. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    I'd get on some antidepressants for the weeks ahead then. :yy:
    If he survives the next few weeks, bound an injury soon.

ReputationRep:
    What are they chances that both of them get injured?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    Haters gon' hate :yeah:

I think he's a beast - glad to have him back :adore:

ReputationRep:
    What happened to Almunia?

ReputationRep:
    Dropped because he's ****e, but has supposedly got an ankle injury still, I believe. I expect he'll be back off to Spain soon.

ReputationRep:
    I love the fake injuries. Arsene should just say, "He's been ****, he's dropped...that's all Jeff."

ReputationRep:
    I remember they where calling it an elbow injury on his last game - although he appeared fine throughout the game.
    Wenger should just be honest, i can imagine what Holloway would be like "Yeah he's been dropped, don't bother asking why, you know he's ****"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxh800)
    :cry2: But Rosicky is my fav. player
    :aetsch:

and eboue's mine

ReputationRep:
    Barca look fairly ******* ace at the moment eh....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatthedirac)
    Barca look fairly ******* ace at the moment eh....
    Yep. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    Yep. :sigh:
    So do you though to be fair. Barcelona are probably stronger in every position, but Arsenal on their day can beat anyone in the world, I don't get the resignation in the Arsenal camp at all, Walcott's pace and Nasri's intelligence would scare any defense in world football. Still though, I'm hoping Barca hockey you 6-0 home and away. hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatthedirac)
    So do you though to be fair. Barcelona are probably stronger in every position, but Arsenal on their day can beat anyone in the world, I don't get the resignation in the Arsenal camp at all, Walcott's pace and Nasri's intelligence would scare any defense in world football. Still though, I'm hoping Barca hockey you 6-0 home and away. hahah
    We do, but the defence doesn't look great without Vermaelen to sure things up and Clichy is a constant liability at lb, add Sagna's suspension to that and there's a definite problem. Playing against weaker sides who we can dominate, this doesn't show, but against Barca it obviously will. We need everybody to stay fit and be on form to have a decent chance, really.

Barca fan? :holmes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.