POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
WildBerrySpirit
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Psuedo)
He should have been tried and punished by an international criminal court.
Agreed.
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by RectalExamination)
You clearly do not know what you are talking about when you are saying they buried him in the sea out of respect for Islam, burying him at sea is not in accordance to islamic principles unless it was absolutely necessary, in this case it was not.

There is no evidence. There is evidence that some operation was carried out and maybe a few videos of blood spattered carpets - but do you call that conclusive evidence that he is dead? is that your IQ? They even say he wasn't armed. The fact that a few allies involved in the current comment on the situation is not proof. The fact that they are talking about releasing photos to you is evidence? Its merely a distraction that allows them to offer excuses for not releasing the photos, such as it being too gruesome or somehow invigorating a negative reaction, whilst giving the impression the actually considered it (and that they do have those images).
Yes it was necessary. You are naive, idiotic and arrogant.
I can't be assed to explain for the 1000th time why they had to bury him at sea. It takes you 5 seconds to google the explanation.. please read the god damn news because you go flinging wrong information around. It is really annoying ttrying to discuss things with naive people like you.

You really don't have a clue, do you?
Do you realise the ramafacations if they buried him the ;usual way'?

Oh and btw, about your 'scholar' Well done for finding one or a few guys who go against it. Now can you please explain to me why many, many officials from varying countries and religions have stated that it was perfectly ok to do?

Or are you more intelligent that the entirety of the world? I think not.

P.s. you really are the most idiotic person on this forum if you think releasing photo's will do nothing to Al Qeada, you truly are a naive moron. I can't be assed to try and talk to people as narrow minded as you. The world is not perfect, get off your high horse and realize why the real world is like.

And while your at it.. stuff about the burial, and not releasing photo's countless articles and such on that. So please use google, google is your friend
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by magpie90)
I am a republican supporter however respected the presidencies of several democrats including FDR and JFK, however I cant stand Mr Obama.

I was a fan of ex war hero John McCain and I do honestly think Obama is all talk. He can talk the talk but his policies have been crap.

Lets hope Donald Trump can kick his ass.

As for osama Bin Laden, has anyone seen the body? would surprise me if it was part of another conspiracy
Typical republican
'Rofl wut? Obama has made our economy better and caught Osama? who cares'
ijaz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
bbc news are know reporting the picture that obama didnt see the shooting of obama as there was a 25 minute blackout lollllll.

first he was using a human shield then he wasnt.
then he was armed and now they say he wasnt.
white house supposedly released a picture of obama and his cronies watching it all and now bbc are reporting that obama didnt see anything due to a 25 minute blackout.

Love the way they are changing there stories.

obama is just a another bush but he's more appealing bewcause he's black.

and i do beleive that the pakistani government knew what the americans are doing but are just chatting ****
David Markham
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nobody was harmed in the helicopter crash as there wasn't a crash. The helicopter landed then suffered mechanical issues, the American soliders then destroyed it to preven it being captured. There is a lot of doubt over his death but I see no reason why he isn't dead? The story may have changed but the men who were there were soldiers not authors, the four men men probably have four different accounts such is human nature of seeing something happen.
Lizzzle
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ijaz)
bbc news are know reporting the picture that obama didnt see the shooting of obama as there was a 25 minute blackout lollllll.

first he was using a human shield then he wasnt.
then he was armed and now they say he wasnt.
white house supposedly released a picture of obama and his cronies watching it all and now bbc are reporting that obama didnt see anything due to a 25 minute blackout.

Love the way they are changing there stories.

obama is just a another bush but he's more appealing bewcause he's black.

and i do beleive that the pakistani government knew what the americans are doing but are just chatting ****
If you saw the pictures of the US Government & Military watching the events as it took place, you would have seen a military official in the screen, presumably describing events to them as it happened, not the actual event.
Nobody said that Obama and Hilary Clinton and everyone else watched the seals go in and kill OBL.

But i'm sure you don't believe that either.
ijaz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lizzzle)
If you saw the pictures of the US Government & Military watching the events as it took place, you would have seen a military official in the screen, presumably describing events to them as it happened, not the actual event.
Nobody said that Obama and Hilary Clinton and everyone else watched the seals go in and kill OBL.

But i'm sure you don't believe that either.
they never released a picture of the screen with the general
Lizzzle
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ijaz)
they never released a picture of the screen with the general
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whiteho...n/photostream/

Looks like they did to me
ijaz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
loll

this is different to the one where they were actually sat down.
jakemittle
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lizzzle
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ijaz)
loll

this is different to the one where they were actually sat down.
Well

duh

I wasn't aware that they all had to stay in the same position all through the night.
whyumadtho
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/markmardell/2011/05/the_white_house_has_had.html

It seems the only excuse for killing him was "he could have been a threat".

Failure of justice, in my opinion. The authorisation of shoot-to-kill made them trigger happy.
ijaz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
when thewy were sat down supposedly watching the video they didnt show the screen thats all im saying and what about them changing there minds about human shields and him being armed?
Stratos
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by IGregg)
How they got in

Lol you are so uninformed, why comment if you don't know wtf you are on about?

They don't have his DNA, they have that of a relatives who was killed a while ago and it was compared to that.

What else where they going to do with the body? Give him a grave for the nutters to travel to?

The helicopter managed to land but couldnt create enough lift to take off and so it was destroyed, it did not 'crash' as such.. this has been verified by locals.

If you listen to peole who lived close to the compound they say they never knew who lived there.

I am sure a picture will come out, you can see his brains in the picture, ofcourse they have to debate if to release it.
Everyone has a right to a grave.
Lizzzle
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ijaz)
when thewy were sat down supposedly watching the video they didnt show the screen thats all im saying and what about them changing there minds about human shields and him being armed?
I've only watched speeches by the Military Personnel, Government Officials and Obama, which didn't mention anything about a human shield.

Whatever the media interpret I haven't read because most of the time the publications said things were "unconfirmed" like 80% of the time.
Gangee
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lizzzle)
I've only watched speeches by the Military Personnel, Government Officials and Obama, which didn't mention anything about a human shield.

Whatever the media interpret I haven't read because most of the time the publications said things were "unconfirmed" like 80% of the time.
Whitehouse confirmed yesterday osama grabbed some woman and used her as a human shield. Such a coward, hid for 10 years then uses a woman as defense. Leader my ass
whyumadtho
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Gangee)
Whitehouse confirmed yesterday osama grabbed some woman and used her as a human shield. Such a coward, hid for 10 years then uses a woman as defense. Leader my ass
You have been misinformed. Read:

(Original post by whyumadtho)
bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/markmardell/2011/05/the_white_house_has_had.html

It seems the only excuse for killing him was "he could have been a threat".

Failure of justice, in my opinion. The authorisation of shoot-to-kill made them trigger happy.
ijaz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
think bush and blair should also be killed for crimes against humanity
Martial44
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
Yes it was necessary. You are naive, idiotic and arrogant.
I can't be assed to explain for the 1000th time why they had to bury him at sea. It takes you 5 seconds to google the explanation.. please read the god damn news because you go flinging wrong information around. It is really annoying ttrying to discuss things with naive people like you.

You really don't have a clue, do you?
Do you realise the ramafacations if they buried him the ;usual way'?

Oh and btw, about your 'scholar' Well done for finding one or a few guys who go against it. Now can you please explain to me why many, many officials from varying countries and religions have stated that it was perfectly ok to do?

Or are you more intelligent that the entirety of the world? I think not.

P.s. you really are the most idiotic person on this forum if you think releasing photo's will do nothing to Al Qeada, you truly are a naive moron. I can't be assed to try and talk to people as narrow minded as you. The world is not perfect, get off your high horse and realize why the real world is like.

And while your at it.. stuff about the burial, and not releasing photo's countless articles and such on that. So please use google, google is your friend
Care to point me towards any scholar who says that they buried him the usual way? I am a Muslim so how can you tell me what the rules are of the religion? It is obligatory to bury a body on land unless the death occured on the ship AND the body could not be retained there for some time to be later buried on land. FACT. Taking the body a whole 1500 or so kilometers to ditch him in the sea is certainly not in keeping with Islamic principle, its just a clear excuse for dumping the body and telling the american people who will pretty much believe anything thinking it adds up.

I dont care what happened to him, whether the accounts are completely correct or not, my point is they have come up with complete rubbish on things such as burying him according to islamic custom, and there are many people out there who have their doubts about the whole story, asking to see evidence.You see, naturally people want to see proof things have happened rather than just digest any crap that comes their way.

Trust me, I know this world isn't perfect, you are the naive one who thinks it all just dandy and if the news tells you Osama then there is no need to see evidence. All of your posts to me are just saying 'oh you are arrogant, oh you are naive, oh you don't know what you are talking about :p:p It seems to me whatever it is I know its a heck of allot more than you do :p:p Your arguments are just all personal attacks. You are calling me naive? :rolleyes: /end conversation, cannot believe Im even replying to you.
zjs
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Let's play anagrams:

Osama Bin Laden
Lob Da Man In Sea

:ahee:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (163)
39%
No - but I will (22)
5.26%
No - I don't want to (31)
7.42%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (202)
48.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed