Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DocTSR)
    I wish I did! Hahaha .. mid February to end of Feb. Haha .. doesn't everyone wish to have those powers? and Thank You! Where else have you applied? Did you have previous interviews? :L ... Nah like they say .. you never know until its all over! Maybe 730 was cut-off for UKCAT? and you are over it so its all good (It cannot be higher than that surely!!! 730!!!) Whats your top choice??
    I couldn't decide whether it's Durham or Barts! Funny thing is that neither have invited me to their interviews (yet).
    I'm having St George's interview this Tuesday. A little nervous!
    and St Andrew's on 20th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oyyoyy)
    Finally got my invitation for interview! [though I have 3 offers already so idk if I'll even take it..]
    (Original post by MakeMeDocPlzNow)
    Reject it plz lol

LOOOL Yes please :bawling::bawling:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if I've met any of you this week :p:

I was helping with tours on Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)

Were you doing tours last Tuesday at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicia2908)
    Maybe this will be helpful to those still wondering if they will obtain an interview.

A100 applicant, interview on 17th feb, 747.5 UKCAT, 675 ucas tariff, A*A*A*A prediction. A achieved already in English Literature AS.
    Ohh great tariff and UKCAT! Welldone! Cheers for sharing that! One of my friends had a much lower UKCAT and UCAS to you and already had interview .. so maybe they are checking PS?? and overall wok experience etc??

ReputationRep:

I was there on Wednesday morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raveen789)
    Were you doing tours last Tuesday at all
    Afraid not!

(Original post by JTSF)
    I was there on Wednesday morning!
    I must have seen you! :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Afraid not!

I must have seen you! :beard:
    If you came over and spoke to me, I was the guy who was into medical research.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am in a bit of a sticky situation,
    I have an interview for barts, however I do not want to carry on with one of my subjects, because its getting too much and I do not want to jeapordise gettin 3As

My current UCAS tariff points- 660
    UKCAT-682.5

However my UCAS points will go down to 580, which would probably mean my interview will be taken away from me,
    However I want to pick up another AS which require little work (Critical thinking) and hopefully be predicted 640/630

Would barts take into consideration this change in tariff points now that I have an interview or not? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by science-oliver)
    Hello, I am in a bit of a sticky situation,
    I have an interview for barts, however I do not want to carry on with one of my subjects, because its getting too much and I do not want to jeapordise gettin 3As

My current UCAS tariff points- 660
    UKCAT-682.5

However my UCAS points will go down to 580, which would probably mean my interview will be taken away from me,
    However I want to pick up another AS which require little work (Critical thinking) and hopefully be predicted 640/630

Would barts take into consideration this change in tariff points now that I have an interview or not? Thank you
    You better give them a call ASAP I think. I don't think anyone here will provide better info than the admissions office about this, and you don't want to jeopardize your chances by listening to someone here and realising they were wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman9999)
    You better give them a call ASAP I think. I don't think anyone here will provide better info than the admissions office about this, and you don't want to jeopardize your chances by listening to someone here and realising they were wrong
    Thank you for your quick reply, I shall be on the phone to them tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Many universities don't consider Critical Thinking in terms of A Levels so make sure you check regarding that subject

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweeny-tom)
    Had my interview this Wednesday. No need to panic guys, they're not fire breathing dragons. There was a calm atmosphere and questions were always leading and sometimes had a small prompt to them. Nothing ever seemed accusatory or to be an attack. Good luck to you all guys. Roll on mid-March.
    Any of you guys still with interviews to come: I have just heard one of the senior guys who was interviewing here last week complaining how few candidates had a clue about Barts or about the course. Thought you might like to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enjoy Life)
    Still haven't heard anything...(A100 applicant)
    Neither, does anyone know if they are still giving out interviews?!

ReputationRep:
    Interview!!!
    17th 3:50 group D

Got an email this morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XingBairong)
    Interview!!!

Ahh Awesome!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XingBairong)
    Interview!!!

Hey, are you an international student by fee status?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willois)
    Hey, are you an international student by fee status?
    I'm not

This wait was absolutely unbearable (I was on the edge of insanity) but I'm speechless and ecstatic at the moment.

INTERVIEW AT BARTS FEB 25TH!!!!!!

Good luck to the rest of you still waiting, stay positive guys

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by PG593)
      This wait was absolutely unbearable (I was on the edge of insanity) but I'm speechless and ecstatic at the moment.

INTERVIEW AT BARTS FEB 25TH!!!!!!

Good luck to the rest of you still waiting, stay positive guys
      PG!!! THIS MADE ME SMILE!! I know how long you've waited, especially since it's one of your top choices!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! (okay going to save this one for when you get an offer in March!!)

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.